We don't need another stimulus package Nancy

We just need you and local governments to get the fuck out of the way. People are desperate to GO BACK TO WORK.
Shelter the elderly and the at risk groups and let everyone else EXERCISE THEIR RIGHTS.

Creating more debt for the nation won't stop the virus. Herd immunity is the ONLY option.
Pelosi is not stopping anyone from going to work.

We just need you and local governments to get the fuck out of the way. People are desperate to GO BACK TO WORK.
Shelter the elderly and the at risk groups and let everyone else EXERCISE THEIR RIGHTS.

Creating more debt for the nation won't stop the virus. Herd immunity is the ONLY option.

Everybody in both parties knows the debt will keep skyrocketing until we default, which has been the reality since Obie doubled it. The tipping point is probably $30B and then a massive tax increase but too late.

Everybody in both parties knows the debt will keep skyrocketing until we default, which has been the reality since Obie doubled it. The tipping point is probably $30B and then a massive tax increase but too late.

we can sell low interest bonds until trumps been gone 100 years -

Pelosi is not stopping anyone from going to work.

She sure ain't going to work herself....too busy eating fancy ice cream and laughing while you puppets defend her.
I don't care what Pelosi does in her off time just like she don't give a damn about mine...I have been working all through the stay at home orders and Pelosi never said a word to me about it.

and short the natives and residents their natural resource checks - NEVER

Huh? You pukes want to rid the world of OIL remember.....sunny breezes powering our nation...yeah right.
Without oil there are no checks. I'm starting to like my idea more all the time.....send the IOUs to Putin and see how much they get out of him.

and short the natives and residents their natural resource checks - NEVER

Huh? You pukes want to rid the world of OIL remember.....sunny breezes powering our nation...yeah right.
Without oil there are no checks. I'm starting to like my idea more all the time.....send the IOUs to Putin and see how much they get out of him.

huh is right -

Alaskan natural resource checks to residents arent just about oil

There is that "we" again.

Then why don't you get the coronavirus to get the ball rolling. People want to go back to work safely. You pieces of garbage don't give a damn how many people die.

Then why don't you get the coronavirus to get the ball rolling. People want to go back to work safely. You pieces of garbage don't give a damn how many people die.
Someday you MIGHT learn that acting hysterical makes you look incredibly stupid.

another Trump Payoff is on the way - buying votes is all he has left.

with 33 million unemployed several more are lined up -

So you'd rather see 2M Americans dead? I got my first "stimulus check" from Obama....remember him?

Forum List

Back