Buying a Chrysler - Advice Please

For the past 15 years I've been buying GM cars, mostly cause I was getting them with big discounts. Last year, when I was tashed by the Cadillac dealer, I switched to Mercedes. These guys are pricey but they offer 1st grade produscts ad services.

Last night, while at the dinner with friends, tiefs smashed rear door window and stole few things from the car.When I called police, they said they were too busy to send a car in next few hours, but I could come to station to file report, so I did it this morning. While filling, policeman told me that "in this economy he understand why they pick my car and that I should be happy that they stole just few things and not the whole car". WTF? So now police is defending tiefs and feeling sorry for them. The way he put it, I got the feeling that he was happy my car was robbed and that somehow I deserve it. Maybe I should have leave couple of hundreds in the car to help the poor tiefs and give few hundreds to the officer as well...

Mercedes service called me tonight to pick my car tomorrow.

On topic, I would stay away from Chrysler product al long they are run by the government.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back