Buyers remorse?

Bush tried to convince us that terrorists were in Iraq........
Obama said bullshit and got us the fuck out of Iraq and into Afghanistan and Pakistan where there actually WERE terrorists

Guess who we found in Pakistan Dave? Go ahead....guess
Obama got us out of Iraq?

How?

Oh, yes -- by following the timeline negotiated under Bush. And did you know Obama wanted to keep troops in Iraq LONGER than the date in Bush's agreement?

No. You probably didn't. :lmao:

Obama wants to keep 3,000-5,000 U.S. troops in Iraq into 2012 - The Washington Post

The timeline that Republicans bitched about. :lol:
...and that Obama takes credit for. :lol:

I mocked the Democrat attitude that says women are only interested in abortion and free birth control.

But since no Democrat has ever held that attitude, that's just more of your pathological dishonesty on display.

You and only you keep ranting that women are just vaginas. You are the only poster on this board to ever have said or implied anything remotely like that. You have some crazyass issues concerning women, if you actually believe that being concerned about womens' health issues reduces women to vaginas.

I mocked the Democrat attitude that says women are only interested in abortion and free birth control.

But since no Democrat has ever held that attitude, that's just more of your pathological dishonesty on display.

You and only you keep ranting that women are just vaginas. You are the only poster on this board to ever have said or implied anything remotely like that. You have some crazyass issues concerning women, if you actually believe that being concerned about womens' health issues reduces women to vaginas.

While Democrats as a whole may, or may not, have had that attitude, the recent campaign certainly speaks volumes. For liberals, women are little more than noisy life support systems for a pussy...and it is necessary to provide them a means to prevent much use beyond a pussy, i.e. childbearing.

Forum List

Back