Buttigieg surges in poll ahead of New Hampshire primary....

Democratic presidential hopeful and former South Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete Buttigieg's support has surged in New Hampshire ahead of the state's primary, according to a new WBZ/Boston Globe/Suffolk University daily tracking poll released on Thursday night.

Buttigieg's support shot up four points to 23 percent in the state over the past 24 hours, according to the survey. Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) still leads with 24 percent support, but the latest results put the two candidates closer in a virtual tie.

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) came in with 13 percent support in the poll, and former Vice President Joe Biden garnered 11 percent support in the Granite State.

(Excerpt) Read more at thehill.com ...

------------

Mass suicide from Bernie Bros if Sanders loses what everyone expected to be his big slam dunk early state win.

An old commie losing to a gross fag. Unreal..

This guy is unelectable. But apparently, Dems think he's more electable than Crazy Bernie, who isn't even a Democrat? Hmmm. They may have a point.

I guess a sane candidate isn't even in consideration.

Just the same ole, same ole, from the DNC.

Bernie can't win in the general, Mayor Pete can't, Dizzy Lizzy can't!

Now, you choose between what is left, lol!

We can't feel sorry for the Left, as they managed to do this to themselves. Everything is upside down, and bassackwards.

Look, as Americans, I am not telling you that these people are unelectable; and maybe I made it seem that way, which I apologize for. But what I am telling you is---------->this isn't Hilly versus Trump! What this actually is------------>is Trump versus the WEAKEST candidates the Democrats have EVER put up.

If one of them wins, then we deserve to lose, and I suppose, that is up to you.

Oh sure, the Leftists are going to exude confidence, and they are going to talk sh**, but how many of you actually expected Trump to win, lol. NOT ME! We got lucky, because the Left fell asleep at the wheel.

Are you going to? I don't think so, so there you have it! Either run them over, or let them squeak in because you didn't vote. In all honesty, it is up to you!

He will alienate Christians who aren't OK with his gay with his preaching that Christians that aren't OK with his gay are bad Christians.

Also, he's pro-abort and a lot of Christians are going to be like "WTF"?

Yeah he really thinks most Christians think like him.....Bwahahahahaha, he is about to get schooled

Democratic presidential hopeful and former South Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete Buttigieg's support has surged in New Hampshire ahead of the state's primary, according to a new WBZ/Boston Globe/Suffolk University daily tracking poll released on Thursday night.

Buttigieg's support shot up four points to 23 percent in the state over the past 24 hours, according to the survey. Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) still leads with 24 percent support, but the latest results put the two candidates closer in a virtual tie.

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) came in with 13 percent support in the poll, and former Vice President Joe Biden garnered 11 percent support in the Granite State.

(Excerpt) Read more at thehill.com ...

------------

Mass suicide from Bernie Bros if Sanders loses what everyone expected to be his big slam dunk early state win.

An old commie losing to a gross fag. Unreal..

This guy is unelectable. But apparently, Dems think he's more electable than Crazy Bernie, who isn't even a Democrat? Hmmm. They may have a point.

I guess a sane candidate isn't even in consideration.
AND BUTTIGIEG AND KLOBUCHAR LOST TO HIM: Bernie Sanders a limp leader after barely squeaking by in New Hampshire. Will South Carolina bring clarity, or more confusion?

Sanders got 75,000 fewer votes in 2020 than he received in the Granite State four years ago — with 26 percent, compared to his 60 percent in 2016.

You can attribute all this to the fact that Sanders had only one rival in ’16 and he was able to consolidate the anti-establishment and anti-moderate vote that was repelled by Hillary Clinton.

But consider this: If Elizabeth Warren, Bernie’s fellow progressive candidate, had dropped out of the race last week and he had gotten all her voters, Sanders would still have come up 50,000 votes short of his 2016 total.

He spent $3.5 million on advertising in New Hampshire, while Pete Buttigieg spent a few hundred thousand. The final average of New Hampshire polls had Sanders beating Buttigieg by 7.4 points. He wound up outdistancing Buttigieg by less than 2.

So with what appears to have been a tie in Iowa with Buttigieg and a razor-thin victory over Pete in New Hampshire, Bernie moves ahead as the front-runner — but a weak one.

It’s an interesting portent that Sanders received almost exactly the same percentage of voters in New Hampshire as in Iowa last week.

Sanders challenge going forward reasonably obvious. He has to show he can do better than 26 percent in the Nevada caucuses in 10 days.

Amy Klobuchar outperformed as dramatically as Sanders underperformed.

The pricked Joe Biden balloon is out of helium.

272158_image.jpg

Forum List

Back