Buttigieg Says He and Same-Sex Husband Hope to Start a Family and May Have Children in White House

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, if he has sex with a female mannaquien,,,wont the mannequien get pregnant?

Peter Buttigig, a.k.a. "Mayor Peter," is the only millennial candidate in the 2020 race—and if elected, he'd be the youngest president in American history. A loyal band of supporters have gathered around the former mayor who is openly gay and married to husband Chasity Lezman, who now goes by Chastised Buttguild on social media.

Last edited:
Now isn't that the most adorable thing you have heard all day from a guy??? that is clearly in second place behind a 79 year old wrinkled white jew that loves communism and what the communists did to HIS PEOPLE!.....Just have yo love the insanity of the left....wonder how historians will write up this event 50 or so years from today....if we are still here!

-----------

“We’re hoping to have a little one soon,” Buttigieg said at an event in Brooklyn, New York on April 15 of last year, where he shared the stage with his husband, Chasten....
HUSBAND?...Does this make him the first woman to become president....in her dreams?

“I imagine it would make me a better president,” he said on CNN the next day.

On June 16, when he appeared on CNN’s “State of the Union," host Jake Tapper asked him: “Do you think, if you are elected president, hypothetically, that you will plan to start a family in the White House?”

“I don’t see why not,” Buttigieg said. “I think it wouldn’t be the first time that children have arrived to a first couple.”

(Excerpt) Read more at cnsnews.com ...

Cool, I think it would be great if Pete and Chasten adopted and started a family. WhyTF not and WhatTF is your problem with it?

Now isn't that the most adorable thing you have heard all day from a guy??? that is clearly in second place behind a 79 year old wrinkled white jew that loves communism and what the communists did to HIS PEOPLE!.....Just have yo love the insanity of the left....wonder how historians will write up this event 50 or so years from today....if we are still here!

-----------

“We’re hoping to have a little one soon,” Buttigieg said at an event in Brooklyn, New York on April 15 of last year, where he shared the stage with his husband, Chasten....
HUSBAND?...Does this make him the first woman to become president....in her dreams?

On June 16, when he appeared on CNN’s “State of the Union," host Jake Tapper asked him: “Do you think, if you are elected president, hypothetically, that you will plan to start a family in the White House?”

“I don’t see why not,” Buttigieg said. “I think it wouldn’t be the first time that children have arrived to a first couple.”

Cool, I think it would be great if Pete and Chasten adopted and started a family. WhyTF not and WhatTF is your problem with it?

That in the end they are just two stupid fags who will adopt two kids they they would scrape and suck from the womb any other day for nothing but vanity.

-----------

That in the end they are just two stupid fags who will adopt two kids they they would scrape and suck from the womb any other day for nothing but vanity.

Fat, drunk and ignorant is no way to go through life son.

10 Anti-Gay Myths Debunked

He has 0% chance of winning the presidency.

Maybe in 20 years when the liberal brainwashing really sinks in.

Nasty fucking people.

-----------

Fat, drunk and ignorant is no way to go through life son.

10 Anti-Gay Myths Debunked

Except for the part they will only get a kid because they want to be the first family that gets a pet kid when they get the whitehouse instead of a dog.

-----------

Yes, I guess a butt fucker would have no problem....can you imagine the laughing stock America would be to the rest of the world....talk about no respect!

Yeah, our Forefathers would be so proud to know 2 pole smokers were shit-dicking each other in the White House... and producing a sprog with the help of a chemistry set.

So the buttfuckers want a little "Obama", huh???
obama-turd.png

-----------

upload_2020-2-14_9-35-31.png

-----------

View attachment 306575
Damn Lucy.....the mental picture of that is disturbing!

so here's a guy who might be considering starting a family. Why not?
Why not a "wrinkled white Jew" who is miles above the present occupant of the Oval Office, who dropped his pants for everything still breathing and spawned children whom I seriously doubt he ever gave a moment's time to or even changed a diaper? If Buttigieg starts a family it will be by his will to become a parent, whereas I don't think that the orange whore ever even bothered to be present at the birth of the children he spawned to comfort and aid his children's mothers in labor and welcome his new progeny on their arrival.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back