Buttigieg 2020: Afghan vet who got re-elected as South Bend mayor with 80% after coming out as gay!

“Let the rest of the country learn from our city’s story. Let the rest of the country learn that just because we can’t rewind doesn’t mean we turn our back on a great heritage in manufacturing, or a traditional work ethic, or the way that a community is built around its diversity,” Buttigieg said. “Let them learn from a community that knows how to look dead in the eye the things that we haven’t fixed yet, from the need for better economic growth to the need to conquer racial disparities … but knows with each passing day we have to make it better than the day before.”

If he isn't done yet, why leave South Bend?

Buttman worked for Amnesty International, helping poor Iraqis, then Killed poor Iraqis as a war vet!

Off your meds again?

You are a troll, nothing more. You cannot keep a consistent position for there consecutive posts or your boyfriend has hacked your computer.

You used to be humorous. Now it is just old, and tired because you are so predictable. Please seek help with these mental issues.

butpltug is finished...

he is gone bye ......bye....it's bye...........JEZZ

Who served with him in Afghanistan? He must have made their lives truly miserable. How many men did he rape and accuse of homophobia if they reported him?
It's truly enlightening to see what CRCs think and do....and therefore project their own thoughts and actions onto others.

When are you going to get the fact that your made up acronym is not used anywhere except your deluded and gender-confused mind?

Buttigieg speaks Arabic, Norwegian, and Afghan

He also speak liberal and gay.

KES EMMAK EBEN SHARMOOTA!

i just cursed you in arabic!

That is not Arabic The alphabet is completely wrong. That is a failing miserably, bipolar suffering idiot trying to be relevant

"Cut the depth of the son of a crochet!"

Oh, I am so hurt!

STFU Buttplug lover!
that is lebanese arabic, sir.

Buttman worked for Amnesty International, helping poor Iraqis, then Killed poor Iraqis as a war vet!

Off your meds again?

You are a troll, nothing more. You cannot keep a consistent position for there consecutive posts or your boyfriend has hacked your computer.

You used to be humorous. Now it is just old, and tired because you are so predictable. Please seek help with these mental issues.
i regret saying that. i get anxious sometimes, what can i say?

WE NEED MAYOR PETE! HE'S QUICK ON HIS FEET!

"
Before leaving office, President Obama named Pete Buttigieg one of four people who were the future of the Democratic Party.

"

Mayor Pete when asked about his health, brings up his sound mental health and his proud christian faith.

that's who we need in the white house. I ORDER ALL OF YOU TO VOTE FOR HIM!

VOTE FOR PETE!

Buttplug is going to reach Bet-O levels of statistical insignificance.

Vanilla Obama Sprinkles 2.jpg

Republicans hate gay people.

In fact gay people are at the very top of the list of the people Republicans hate the most.

Republicans hate gay people more than they hate Muslims and blacks and Hispanics.

In fact gay people are at the very top of the list of the people Republicans hate the most.

Republicans hate gay people more than they hate Muslims and blacks and Hispanics.

If Mike Pence had his way he would have all the gays in AmeriKKKa tattooed with a prisoner number & pink triangle, and send them to Auschwitz.

Democrats LOVE folks of a particular religion which throws gays off the top off buildings. Trump wants to kick those folks the hell out of america and the hell out of planet earth

Forum List

Back