Butthurt - a standard US word but pretty sick

Linkiloo

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2015
Hi everyone. I live in Europe and am always amazed at how the word "butthurt" is thrown around by normal people in normal conversations in US forums.

"You're just butthurt...blah blah blah"

Now correct me if I'm wrong but that would really refer to having been anally penetrated right? You dont get butthurt by sitting on a sofa, do you?

It is actually pretty gross.

Why do you use it? Is anal sex so common in the US that everybody is getting butthurt on a regular basis? :biggrin:

Hi everyone. I live in Europe and am always amazed at how the word "butthurt" is thrown around by normal people in normal conversations in US forums.

Now correct me if I'm wrong but that would really refer to having been anally penetrated right? You dont get butthurt by sitting on a sofa, do you?

Why do you use it? Is anal sex so common in the US that everybody is getting butthurt on a regular basis? :biggrin:

The whole point of this word is to avoid actually talking about subjects properly. The people who use this word seem to take pleasure out of being partisan hacks without any original thought of their own, and often when confronted by ideas that aren't convenient, they use this word.

The same as "fake news" and other such tactics that bound around these boards on a daily basis, and the people think they're being intelligent or something.

ewwwwwwwwwwwww You need to get your mind out of the gutter. That is NOT what butthurt means at all.

The whole point of this word is to avoid actually talking about subjects properly. The people who use this word seem to take pleasure out of being partisan hacks without any original thought of their own, and often when confronted by ideas that aren't convenient, they use this word.

The same as "fake news" and other such tactics that bound around these boards on a daily basis, and the people think they're being intelligent or something.

There are a WHOLE lot of words that could be used. At least this one is not vile and vulgar. Yet, anyone that thinks on it, or are quick witted, and figure it out pretty fast....like immediately.

ewwwwwwwwwwwww You need to get your mind out of the gutter. That is NOT what butthurt means at all.

Are you serious? It clearly means being fucked up the ass.

What does it mean then? Feel free to inform me.

butt·hurt
ˈbətˌhərt/
USinformal
adjective
adjective: butthurt; adjective: butt-hurt
  1. 1.
    overly or unjustifiably offended or resentful.
    "they're all butthurt that she released the album online first"
noun
noun: butthurt; noun: butt-hurt
  1. 1.
    an excessive or unjustifiable feeling of personal offense or resentment.
    "it's time to get over the butthurt from last year's playoffs"
what does butthurt mean - Google Search

Unfortunately, I will forevermore now see anyone saying Butthurt as being butt fucked.

Gee, thanks so much.

:rofl:

Butthurt is the current iteration of the pejorative "a case of the red-ass", which in turn springs from the even older "ass chapped".

You're butt-hurt after getting your rearend spanked. It's the reaction of a toddler who is embarrassed, hurt, sulking and lashing out in retaliation, all at the same time.

Last edited:
What does it mean then? Feel free to inform me.

butt·hurt
ˈbətˌhərt/
USinformal
adjective
adjective: butthurt; adjective: butt-hurt
  1. 1.
    overly or unjustifiably offended or resentful.
    "they're all butthurt that she released the album online first"
noun
noun: butthurt; noun: butt-hurt
  1. 1.
    an excessive or unjustifiable feeling of personal offense or resentment.
    "it's time to get over the butthurt from last year's playoffs"
what does butthurt mean - Google Search
Yeah I know the modern meaning. I get that from the forum. I was just wondering where it arises.

Sorry. This is not a true Introduction thread...of which I apologize in taking part in. I am moving it to General Discussion.
@Linkaloo You may start another Intro thread, and can find this one in General Discussion.

So..you don't want to say WHERE in Europe you are?

England calls cigarettes FAGS. I could make fun of that, but I will refrain.:lol:

Moving this to GF is a good idea because she didn't really introduce herself. If she is a she. He. It.

They were busy focusing on some butthurt. :rofl:

Sorry. This is not a true Introduction thread...of which I apologize in taking part in. I am moving it to General Discussion.
@Linkaloo You may start another Intro thread, and can find this one in General Discussion.
I didn't mean it to be an Introduction thread. I didn't know where it belongs and thought the Lounge was for everything that wasn't politics as such. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back