"But what they can't do anymore is prevent transmission"

lol ... b4 the chickenpox vaccine, people who had that virus have lifelong natural immunity against chickenpox as long as they got a 'bad enough' case of it.

but helloooooooooooo ..... shingles; a worse disease that can leave one deaf or blind if it manifests itself along certain nerve paths.

why? same virus - different variant.

now there's a shingles vaccine. YEA! SCIENCE!!!!
It’s the same virus it just re-emerges later in life. And you can get shingles whether you were vaccinated or just got chickenpox.

It’s the same virus it just re-emerges later in life.

same virus - different variant.

And you can get shingles whether you were vaccinated or just got chickenpox.

you can get shingles from having the chickenpox virus lay dormant for years. but it's there.

the odds are far less if one was vaccinated against the chickpox virus.

& the odds are even less if one is vaccinated against shingles. BUT should there be a breakthru - as with the covid 19 vaccine, the complications aren't there, like there is amongst the unvaxxed.

YEA SCIENCE!!!!

You can say that but we attribute tons of shit to the good and bad to who’s President at the time constantly. Obama got credit for killing OLB. How much work did he really do on that front. Zero seems like a reasonable number. But he gets credit because he was President when it happened, whatever.

Well, Obama didn't forget OBL was a thing like Bush did because he was going off on a revenge mission against Saddam, so there's that. He refocused our efforts into Afghanistan where they belonged, and that resulting in getting Bin Laden. (Trump, meanwhile, sold out our allies to the Taliban, all but promising them they could regain power. I'm sure that will end well.)

But treating this seriously, there was an international effort by many countries to find a vaccine. The Morderna vaccine was developed in Germany, for instance.

Well, Obama didn't forget OBL was a thing like Bush did because he was going off on a revenge mission against Saddam, so there's that. He refocused our efforts into Afghanistan where they belonged, and that resulting in getting Bin Laden. (Trump, meanwhile, sold out our allies to the Taliban, all but promising them they could regain power. I'm sure that will end well.)

But treating this seriously, there was an international effort by many countries to find a vaccine. The Morderna vaccine was developed in Germany, for instance.
Thanks for proving my point.

The only logic you have for your mandates now is reducing the burden on hospitals. Since most of America is overweight or obese, and this leads to metabolic disorder which leads to so many diseases that bottle up our hospitals, encroaching on people's individual liberties to get these diseases in hand should be the Jackboot Brigade's newest mandate.

But you people seem to love forced injections instead, eh? Strange crew
I don’t love forced injections. I’ve never had the flu shot and only have other vaccines that are mandated by schools. This one just makes sense and is the smart and right thing to do of you are medically fit for it

Love how when you can’t dispute the point you just dismiss
it.
I did dispute it. Obesity is not a contagious virus! People are walking around transmitting obesity to other people causing then to get sick, hospitalized and die. The comparison is just stupid

I love how these threads assume whatever vaccine is out there battling covid/delta it is the end all be all. :laugh: Moderna and Pfizer couldn't possibly be in phase 2 of 3 trials for their booster, which would take care of delta as quickly as it did with Alpha. Although if everyone simply took the current vaccines this pandemic would be over. We would just need to deal with small outbreaks here and there that would not likely end in hospitalization or death while waiting for the boosters.

earlier research suggested they did. but even though that was a few months ago - it was b4 delta became the dominant strain... the rate of transmission was doubling every 2 weeks once it was 'born'.

delta changed the game plan. that's what real science does... it evolves as more variables are mixed in & the breakthrus are because delta is much more transmissible. the next variant may not be curbed or lessened & may be much more deadly.

CDC Study Confirms That COVID-19 Vaccines Block Transmission In the Real World

By
Kayla Hui, MPH
Fact checked by
Nick Blackmer
April 08, 2021
CDC Study Confirms That COVID-19 Vaccines Block Transmission In the Real World

Moderna and Pfizer COVID-19 vaccines may block infection as well as disease
Studies suggest fully vaccinated people pose a low risk for transmitting the coronavirus
Moderna and Pfizer COVID-19 vaccines may reduce coronavirus transmission

Yes, vaccines block most transmission of COVID-19
The latest data show that getting a shot not only protects vaccinated individuals, it reduces the chance they can spread the virus to others.
ByTara Haelle
Published April 21, 2021
Yes, vaccines block most transmission of COVID-19

Not just earlier research, but pretty much all research up till now has confirmed that the covid vaccines prevent infection, at a substantial rate. It even says it on the cdc website.

Vaxx more dangerous than not being vaxxed

Scientists have known since December 2020 that the vaccines not only do not protect against the transmission of Covid-19 or reduce the severity of it, but actually make the vaccine recipients subject to more serious cases of the disease.

Informed consent disclosure to vaccine trial subjects of risk of COVID‐19 vaccines worsening clinical disease

COVID‐19 vaccines designed to elicit neutralising antibodies may sensitise vaccine recipients to more severe disease than if they were not vaccinated. Vaccines for SARS, MERS and RSV have never been approved, and the data generated in the development and testing of these vaccines suggest a serious mechanistic concern: that vaccines designed empirically using the traditional approach (consisting of the unmodified or minimally modified coronavirus viral spike to elicit neutralising antibodies), be they composed of protein, viral vector, DNA or RNA and irrespective of delivery method, may worsen COVID‐19 disease via antibody‐dependent enhancement (ADE). This risk is sufficiently obscured in clinical trial protocols and consent forms for ongoing COVID‐19 vaccine trials that adequate patient comprehension of this risk is unlikely to occur, obviating truly informed consent by subjects in these trials.
Conclusions drawn from the study and clinical implications

Snips from here

And here

Regular Boosters for the vaxxed .....its science!
Roll up your sleeves

2 reviews from tractor supply ....
Check out the helpful response counts

☆☆☆☆☆5 out of 5 stars.

· 2 months ago

Happy Horse

I have been a horse owner for many years and have tried many fly spray products. DuMOR Platinum is the only fly spray I have found that stays on and really replies the pesky flies and big blood sucking coastal mosquitos. The gallon refill is great so I can keep the bottle in the horse trailer full and the one in the barn.

Recommends this product

✔ Yes

Helpful?

Yes · 1No · 1

☆☆☆☆☆5 out of 5 stars.

· 6 months ago

Great for what Ivermectin is supposed to be for

Just a reminder for all those who are using this paste.. This is 6 grams for a 1250 lb horse. That would be .0048 grams/lb. IF you had a 170lb horse, you would give that stud .816 grams of this paste.

Recommends this product

✔ Yes

Helpful?

Yes · 448No · 3

I'd lick apple flavored antiparasitic horsey horse medicine off a spoon to before I'd take the jab

Somebody print this out and run it up to those idiot libs on the Supreme Court. Regardless, as the OP states, this should be the end of mandates and anything related to them.

Somebody print this out and run it up to those idiot libs on the Supreme Court. Regardless, as the OP states, this should be the end of mandates and anything related to them.
This virus / pandemic is just starting to get serious. Yesterday Cyprus reported my worst fears / predictions about this virus. Delta, a very virulent variant has crossed with Omicron, a very contagious variant. They're calling the new variant Deltacron. They've got 25 cases of it. Cyprus is an island in the Mediterranean Sea. It can and should be easily isolated / quarantined. I've already sent the president at email suggesting that. I hope it's not too late. If this one spreads it won't just be thousands or hundreds of thousands dying it'll be millions. Let's plan for the worst, and hope for the best.

This virus / pandemic is just starting to get serious. Yesterday Cyprus reported my worst fears / predictions about this virus. Delta, a very virulent variant has crossed with Omicron, a very contagious variant. They're calling the new variant Deltacron. They've got 25 cases of it. Cyprus is an island in the Mediterranean Sea. It can and should be easily isolated / quarantined. I've already sent the president at email suggesting that. I hope it's not too late. If this one spreads it won't just be thousands or hundreds of thousands dying it'll be millions. Let's plan for the worst, and hope for the best.
Thank you, Dr. Smith.

Good Lord, just stop with histrionics.

And flurona? Maybe you'll be lucky and contract your new virus and you won't have to deal with the poor handling of this scamdemic.

1641854487401.png

~S~

Forum List

Back