"But what they can't do anymore is prevent transmission"

Please keep up MORON. Whoopi and AOC and a cruise ship and a US Navy ship--ALL FULLY VACCINATED, yet INFECTED with covid would seem to disagree with your ignorant assessment.

Do you understand the irony of you castigating me to "keep up" while you're responding to a comment I made on August 3rd that has absolutely nothing to do with the current situation? lol You really are a clown.

Do you understand the irony of you castigating me to "keep up" while you're responding to a comment I made on August 3rd that has absolutely nothing to do with the current situation? lol You really are a clown.
My mistake, you are unusually correct. To quote Dogmaphobe, you're not wrong, you're just an asshole.

This is what happens in a Moral Panic. People can shriek about "the science" while the science makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

It is important to understand that those who “shriek about ‘the science’, in this case, are the same who believe that “the science” supports the claim that Bruce Jenner is a woman.

So your [sic] not going to take any medicine or have any procedures? Apparently you do not need health ins [sic].
So your [sic] not going to take any medicine or have any procedures? Apparently you do not need health ins [sic].

strawman.jpg

No, that’s not what was promised or expected. They were hoped to control the virus and buy us some time. Except people did what people do and acted like fools

Two weeks to “flatten the curve”. And now we are into the third year of this bullshit.

If we had allowed this to run its natural course, it would have been over in, at most, a few months, just like every other cold/flu outbreak.

But then the Democraps would not have been able to use it to seize as much power as they have. Which was the true point of this from the very beginning.

The idea behind vaccines was originally to eradicate a threat. Mutations are proving that the present vaccine is increasingly unable to prevent transmission and illness in vaccinated people.

The argument that if everyone in the US was vaccinated it would prevent future mutations from once again putting the nation at risk fails to take into account that mutations are developing outside the US and very quickly finding their way to our shores.

We need treatments not vaccines and there are a number possibilities at hand.

It's possible that a genuine, legitimate vaccine might be created, which would actually accomplish this.

It should be absolutely clear, by now, that this dangerous, experimental mRNA shit is certainly not going to do so. If anything, it's only making things worse.

Two weeks to “flatten the curve”. And now we are into the third year of this bullshit.

If we had allowed this to run its natural course, it would have been over in, at most, a few months, just like every other cold/flu outbreak.

But then the Democraps would not have been able to use it to seize as much power as they have. Which was the true point of this from the very beginning.
That because of the people unvaccinated.

The Democrats don’t rule the world and they didn’t run the country for the first year of this pandemic. Your narrative is bullshit

That because of the people unvaccinated.
As you well know, the vaxxed shed the virus just as much as the unvaxxed. There is a possibility the vaxxed because of the vaccine, may be causing more harmful variants of the virus to circulate.

Last edited:
The Democrats don’t rule the world and they didn’t run the country for the first year of this pandemic. Your narrative is bullshit
Ds condemn the unvaxxed and want their rights removed, foolishly believing they are all Trumpers. Rs blame D politicians for all sorts of silly ignorant things.

Just another day in divided America.

This virus / pandemic is just starting to get serious. Yesterday Cyprus reported my worst fears / predictions about this virus. Delta, a very virulent variant has crossed with Omicron, a very contagious variant. They're calling the new variant Deltacron. They've got 25 cases of it. Cyprus is an island in the Mediterranean Sea. It can and should be easily isolated / quarantined. I've already sent the president at email suggesting that. I hope it's not too late. If this one spreads it won't just be thousands or hundreds of thousands dying it'll be millions. Let's plan for the worst, and hope for the best.
I'll wait and see if anything scary actually comes of this before I start worrying ---- there is a lot of clickbait out there. What *I* am personally worried about is catching Omicron on top of this Delta that is dragging on for 6 1/2 weeks now. Not a combination as you describe but just superinfection. Like influenza on top of Covid that they keep clickbaiting about.

It is important to understand that those who “shriek about ‘the science’, in this case, are the same who believe that “the science” supports the claim that Bruce Jenner is a woman.
Yeah -------- what they mean about "the science" is EVERYBODY SHOULD BELIEVE EXACTLY WHAT I WANT YOU TO BELIEVE!

"The Science" has assumed the function of the word "fact." I have realized forever that "fact" just means an opinion someone is determined to force you to believe, and they hope putting these "fact" clothes on it will do the trick. That's not working very well anymore, so they've started the same thing with "The Science."

It's still all fake, it's still all opinion.

Ds condemn the unvaxxed and want their rights removed, foolishly believing they are all Trumpers. Rs blame D politicians for all sorts of silly ignorant things.

The important difference is that we Rs are right; the Ds really are responsible for all sorts of silly ignorant things. Problem is that when these silly, ignorant things become the basis for public policies, the results are nearly always disastrous.

Last edited:
The important difference is that we Rs are right; the Ds really are responsible for all sorts of silly ignorantly things. Problem is that when these silly, ignorant things become the basis for public policies, the results are nearly always disastrous.
R politicians are just as guilty as D politicians. Both have instituted similar policies and have allowed the vax to be imposed on the people., including children. Both parties are guilty of coercion. Blaming one party while ignoring the guilt of the other, is the act of a foolish partisan.

These actions by both partisan groups merely further divide the country, to the delight of the oligarchs.

R politicians are just as guilty as D politicians. Both have instituted similar policies and have allowed the vax to be imposed on the people., including children.

Now that's just nonsense.

It was Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) that created the VAX, as a successor to its PDP-11 platform. It was Compaq that continued to make them after it bought out DEC, and Hewlett Packard that briefly continued to make them after it bought out Compaq, but before it discontinued the line.

At no time did the existence or promotion of the VAX platform have anything to do with politics, with Republicans or Democraps.

Forum List

Back