"But what they can't do anymore is prevent transmission"

Now that's just nonsense.

It was Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) that created the VAX, as a successor to its PDP-11 platform. It was Compaq that continued to make them after it bought out DEC, and Hewlett Packard that briefly continued to make them after it bought out Compaq, but before it discontinued the line.

At no time did the existence or promotion of the VAX platform have anything to do with politics, with Republicans or Democraps.
Nitpicking. Rs like Ds have supported the vaccines. Both haven’t opposed the ridiculous and unconstitutional mandates. Both have allowed the vaccines to be injected on everyone, including the healthy and children.

It was Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) that created the VAX, as a successor to its PDP-11 platform. It was Compaq that continued to make them after it bought out DEC, and Hewlett Packard that briefly continued to make them after it bought out Compaq, but before it discontinued the line.

At no time did the existence or promotion of the VAX platform have anything to do with politics, with Republicans or Democraps.
Bobby please name one R politician who has opposed the vaccines. Name one R governor, senator, or congressperson who has vocally opposed vaccine mandates. Name one R politician who opposed the lockdown. Name one R politician other than Rand Paul who demands Fauci be prosecuted.

Name one R politician who has stated publicly this virus that 99% of infected survive without difficulty, should not result in government coercion.

The Dems wanted a 5 1/2 inch disk and the Reps wanted a 5 inch disk so they compromised on the 5 1/4 inch. Those days are long gone.

Bobby please name one R politician who has opposed the vaccines. Name one R governor, senator, or congressperson who has vocally opposed vaccine mandates. Name one R politician who opposed the lockdown. Name one R politician other than Rand Paul who demands Fauci be prosecuted.

Name one R politician who has stated publicly this virus that 99% of infected survive without difficulty, should not result in government coercion.

First, you name any prominent Republicans who have openly supported and defended these blatantly illegal and unconstitutional mRNA mandates, lockdowns, economic sabotage, and all the other abuses that Democraps have openly imposed or tried to impose using the #CoronaHoax2020 as an excuse.

It's very easy to name Democraps who have supported and impose this bullshit.

Biden, for one, Nanthy Pewothi, the criminal/tyrant Governor Gavin Newsom of California, I can name right off the top of my head. My Congresscriminal Doris Matsui, is another. I don't have to look any of those up.

If there are any prominent Republicans who have publicly supported any of this kwanzaa, I have not heard of them, and to find out who they are, if there are any, would require more research that I have time or inclination to do right now.

First, you name any prominent Republicans who have openly supported and defended these blatantly illegal and unconstitutional mRNA mandates, lockdowns, economic sabotage, and all the other abuses that Democraps have openly imposed or tried to impose using the #CoronaHoax2020 as an excuse.

It's very easy to name Democraps who have supported and impose this bullshit.

Biden, for one, Nanthy Pewothi, the criminal/tyrant Governor Gavin Newsom of California, I can name right off the top of my head. My Congresscriminal Doris Matsui, is another. I don't have to look any of those up.

If there are any prominent Republicans who have publicly supported any of this kwanzaa, I have not heard of them, and to find out who they are, if there are any, would require more research that I have time or inclination to do right now.
Lol. Failing to publically criticize or oppose means you indirectly support. You know this right?

That because of the people unvaccinated.

Forum List

Back