But for----------

Officer, I was not going 100 miles per hour. I only traveled five miles.
You scum always claim these guns can fire at an impossible rate of fire and then when proven wrong, you pretend that was not your intent, but it was. You are all disingenuous liars.
I will not tolerate you calling my gun loving friends liars! You must be a Mexican.

Can an AR shoot 60 rounds a second...

Heh... No.

It all comes down to how much power we want an individual to have at his fingertips

Do your need a 100 round magazine and a bump stock that lets you shoot at 500 rpms?
None of those things will let you shoot 500 rounds a minute, lying dumbass.
I provided a link
Where is yours?

A rate of 500 rounds a minute are well within the capability of a bump stock
Liar, who makes a 500 round magazine? And who knew a bump stock held 500 rounds.

WTF is wrong with Conservatives and basic math? Is it extensive inbreeding or just basic retardation?

Do you understand what “rate” means?

If a cop pulls you over for going 85 mph do you claim it is not true because you haven’t driven 85 miles yet?
Ooo plays with words and twists meanings when proven to be a liar. Classic regressivism on display here! No lie to big or too small for this traitor!

Is it the Texas school system?
Anything you can’t count on your fingers and toes is beyond your grasp?

Need more help on what a “rate” is you Texas retard?

I provided a link
Where is yours?

Liar, who makes a 500 round magazine? And who knew a bump stock held 500 rounds.

WTF is wrong with Conservatives and basic math? Is it extensive inbreeding or just basic retardation?

If a cop pulls you over for going 85 mph do you claim it is not true because you haven’t driven 85 miles yet?
Ooo plays with words and twists meanings when proven to be a liar. Classic regressivism on display here! No lie to big or too small for this traitor!

So when reality isn't enough, we revert to the theory. If you need to get 85 miles to achieve a goal then yes it is relevant.

I provided a link
Where is yours?

Twisting and spinning and twisting and still can't get away!

An
It all comes down to how much power we want an individual to have at his fingertips

Do your need a 100 round magazine and a bump stock that lets you shoot at 500 rpms?
I provided a link
Where is yours?

Great. Now go load an AR15 with 500 rounds then pick it up to use the bump stock.

Take a video, love to see it.
Another retard who does not understand the concept of “rate”

Any other conservative retards want to pipe in?
And here come the insults cause your facts don't add up.

You are the retard who keeps displaying you have no concept of the term “rate”

If you are driving 85 miles “per” hour do you need to drive 85 miles before you can prove it?

Come on tard boy......you can show us

But for a human being a baseball bat could never hit a homerun, a tennis racquet could never serve an ace, a soccer ball could never score a goal, a car could never drive across the country, AND a gun could never shoot a bullet.

Removing the inanimate object cannot control the actions of human beings. Think about it.
Same goes for an RPG or shoulder mounted missile

or a tank, but I think we all agree that an average citizen should not be driving a tank to the grocery store or walking around with a ground to air missile

Do you need a car that goes faster than 70 miles per hour? If someone driving a car kills someone do you blame the car and try to take them away from all legal drivers? Why not? Double standard?

or a tank, but I think we all agree that an average citizen should not be driving a tank to the grocery store or walking around with a ground to air missile

I provided a link
Where is yours?

Great. Now go load an AR15 with 500 rounds then pick it up to use the bump stock.

I'm aware of a 'retard' that seems to be unaware that calling names, and posts with no content related to the topic are against the rules for Zone 2.

Care to guess who I'm referring to?

I provided a link
Where is yours?

Twisting and spinning and twisting and still can't get away!
Come on Texas tard

Explain what a rate is to the nice people

I provided a link
Where is yours?

I'm aware of a 'retard' that seems to be unaware that calling names, and posts with no content related to the topic are against the rules for Zone 2.

I call them like I see them

Maybe you can explain what a rate is...some conservative must be able to grasp the topic

<be aware, there is content related to the topic, which in this case refers to rate of fire of semiautomatic rifles>

I provided a link
Where is yours?

Maybe you can explain what a rate is...some conservative must be able to grasp the topic
Perhaps an optometrist? Because many of you state this lie about impossible rates of fire for semi autos and when you are proven wrong you always start spinning and lying about rate. Every time. You cannot be honest.

I provided a link
Where is yours?

<be aware, there is content related to the topic, which in this case refers to rate of fire of semiautomatic rifles>

get glasses, use them to read the rules.

But for a human being a baseball bat could never hit a homerun, a tennis racquet could never serve an ace, a soccer ball could never score a goal, a car could never drive across the country, AND a gun could never shoot a bullet.

Removing the inanimate object cannot control the actions of human beings. Think about it.

Why.

common sense

Why.

common sense

No, why would you not want the average citizen driving a tank or walking around with a ground to air missile.

Why.

common sense

No, why would you not want the average citizen driving a tank or walking around with a ground to air missile.
Because if you knew anything about guns you would know that tanks can fire a thousand rounds a minute.

the point of the OP is that banning inanimate objects will not change human behavior. We never had these kinds of mass murder in the past, why was that, libs? There were plenty of guns. Could it be that crazy people were institutionalized rather than allowed to walk around free? Could it be that we instilled the basics of right and wrong at home, in our schools, and in our everyday conversations?

Our culture has gone into the gutter, THAT is the basic problem that none of you libs will acknowledge, because its your fault. Look at the once beautiful city of San Francisco, streets full of homeless, needles and human waste on the sidewalks, and normal people leaving by the droves.

Liberalism destroys civilization, history proves that. Wake the fuck up America, before its too late.

Why.

common sense

:Boom2::Boom2:

Holy fucking strawman. Does it ever get tiring arguing against yourself?

Fact is the Human element causes the death and those like you ignore reality.

I will die of a heart attack before ever being shot, so let be factual guns are not the problem except in the minds of those that fear them...
30,000 gun deaths a year to the contrary
All gang and crime related. Like you support.

send all libs to the south side of Chicago. Let them see how gun control really works.

Why.

common sense

It's a bitch when you can't answer your own posts isn't it.

Why.

common sense

It's a bitch when you can't answer your own posts isn't it.
You should realize that we all realize that the only reason you want an answer is so you can spin and lie more. No matter what we say, you keep spinning and lying, a proven fact.

Forum List

Back