*BUSTED* Obama, LIAR- Emails prove he KNEW about Libya attacks within 2 hours

If anyone ever wonders how men like Pol Pot, Stalin, and Kim Jung Il retained power, they need only look at you.

Precisely what I said.. I had wondered up until today , how Germans sat silently as an entire people were nearly SLAUGHTERED.. The leftists we see here are frigtheningly no different. That will turn a blind eye, lie to cover it up even with evidence and proof.. ANYTHING, even the deaths of fellow Americans, to further their vile thirst for power.

I wonder how many would actually think Obama was right if he ordered people that don't agree with him into concentration camps, and started to murder them. There's a few on this board that i'm sure would be right there working at the camps! They don't care about anything except keeping their dear leader in office so they can keep getting their handouts. They will NEVER believe the truth even if it slaps them up against the head. This is really getting scary!!

"Flexibility." Remember that word. That's what he told the Russians when he thought no one could hear him. Very chilling. I guess we'll see if Americans want his "Flexibility."

That's because this is bullshit.

It's already been debunked OVER and OVER, Fox is just sucking you guys on for ratings.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are REUTERS??? CBS?? ABC????????????

Go back and stop ignoring the contradictory posts that has been posted in this thread. You sit there are ignore all of the posts and then finally select this one after you already have debunked.. You are clueless.

You have been proven wrong, your rage is false. The fact that there was email proof MEANS NOTHING, the terrorist group CLAIMED to take responsibility, news agencies covered the terrorist groups claim for the attack on 9/12/12. This not some amazing NEW news.. If we went by what everyone says as direct proof.. You would be considered RESOUNDINGLY correct, but you ARE NOT. Investigations needed to be made, yeah, we could have said it was terrorism right off the bat (which we did), but there also needed to be further evidence as the video was also causing Muslim reaction all over the ME, they were PARALLEL events (or may have even acted as cover).

The same thing happened after 9/11/01, there was like 15 groups that tried to take blame for the attack on the towers.

Reactionary rage has never gotten us anywhere, evidence is needed to make the best decisions. In addition, just because Obama went to Las Vegas DOES NOT prove that he sat there and did nothing, the POTUS is mobile and has been since the late '90s, where he goes, he commands and delegates.

Give it a rest.

WHAT would it take for you to admit that Obama lied about anything??? Please, tell us what kind of proof would you actually believe?

I know what it would be....the ONLY time you'll believe he lied is if he comes right out and says he did. That's the only way....am i correct? Because with all the lies he's made over the last 4 years, you haven't believed one of them. Because he never admitted to it. Do you know of ANYTHING that he's admitted he was wrong about?

We're throwing PROOF at you people from all directions, not just conservative views, and it's all a lie to you.

Again.... WHAT WOULD IT TAKE FOR YOU TO REALIZE THAT OBAMA IS A LIAR?

There is no lie and no cover up. Obama came forth the next day and referred to the Benghazi incident as an " on act of terrorism" before he had conformations. It took Romney two weeks and how long did it take Bush to declare 911 a terrorist act? This is just propaganda to discredit Obama before the election. Just like the DVD that is being circulated in Fla., the video "the real Obama." Too bad the radical right don't believe they an win without lying. Becareful for what you wish for it just may come true. If Obama loses, we all lose and GOD help us because we will have a sociopath in this country that is more dangerous then Hitler.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are REUTERS??? CBS?? ABC????????????

Go back and stop ignoring the contradictory posts that has been posted in this thread. You sit there are ignore all of the posts and then finally select this one after you already have debunked.. You are clueless.

You have been proven wrong, your rage is false. The fact that there was email proof MEANS NOTHING, the terrorist group CLAIMED to take responsibility, news agencies covered the terrorist groups claim for the attack on 9/12/12. This not some amazing NEW news.. If we went by what everyone says as direct proof.. You would be considered RESOUNDINGLY correct, but you ARE NOT. Investigations needed to be made, yeah, we could have said it was terrorism right off the bat (which we did), but there also needed to be further evidence as the video was also causing Muslim reaction all over the ME, they were PARALLEL events (or may have even acted as cover).

The same thing happened after 9/11/01, there was like 15 groups that tried to take blame for the attack on the towers.

Reactionary rage has never gotten us anywhere, evidence is needed to make the best decisions. In addition, just because Obama went to Las Vegas DOES NOT prove that he sat there and did nothing, the POTUS is mobile and has been since the late '90s, where he goes, he commands and delegates.

Give it a rest.

WHAT would it take for you to admit that Obama lied about anything??? Please, tell us what kind of proof would you actually believe?

I know what it would be....the ONLY time you'll believe he lied is if he comes right out and says he did. That's the only way....am i correct? Because with all the lies he's made over the last 4 years, you haven't believed one of them. Because he never admitted to it. Do you know of ANYTHING that he's admitted he was wrong about?

We're throwing PROOF at you people from all directions, not just conservative views, and it's all a lie to you.

Again.... WHAT WOULD IT TAKE FOR YOU TO REALIZE THAT OBAMA IS A LIAR?

Nice try, but not gonna happen. Obamabots have their programming, and that's that. I gave up trying to reason with them a long time ago. Just a huge waste of energy. Hopefully a mass Obamabot Crash will happen on Election Day. I really do hope so. I know i don't want Obama's "Flexibility."

The question is, is the left gonna call all those on the video a liar? Or will they bother to watch and listen to the lies

The facts are that the WH refused to take the reports seriously leading up to the anniversary of 9/11. making this president a weak, ineffectual and therefore dangerous leader. Whether he ignored threats due to his indifference or his arrogance and pursuit of power or some combination of both is unimportant... He is a terrible President...absolutely terrible!

If Obama's presidency is not done after this, then it is an indictment of the American people! The most disgusting and disturbing reality imo is the OMG (Obama media Groupies) who have completely betrayed their calling in their attempts to not only NOT investigate, but to actually offer the president cover!

IF he gets re-elected, there will be an impeachment over this....just have that gut feeling!! We are not going to let him get away with it. He's gotten away with so many other lies, but this time he's out-done himself and we are not going to forget!
And if he's impeached, he should be GONE in disgrace....not like Clinton did and hung around anyway. At least Nixon was man enough to step down, and he didn't kill or rape anyone!

{“This is a fairly volatile situation and it is in response not to United States policy, not to obviously the administration, not to the American people,” White House spokesman Jay Carney said Friday. “It is in response to a video, a film that we have judged to be reprehensible and disgusting. That in no way justifies any violent reaction to it, but this is not a case of protests directed at the United States writ large or at U.S. policy. This is in response to a video that is offensive to Muslims.”} - direct lie

So, HOW EXACTLY DID YOU "debunk" this, drone?

Are you claiming that Carney never said it? Or that Carney doesn't work for the Obama administration?

Or are you just lying through your fucking teeth because you're a hack with no integrity who holds party above country?

I'm thinking it's the latter.

Lol, you ready? It is hilarious when you get mad.

Carney made it clear that the protests across the Muslim world targeting U.S. embassies and consulates were due to the video.

Which they were, he was NOT talking directly in relation to the Libya attacks, it was a general statement regarding all of the riots.

Next time READ the whole transcripts.

{Tapper was skeptical. “The group around the Benghazi post was well armed,” he said. “It was a well-coordinated attack. Do you think it was a spontaneous protest against a movie?”

“Look, this is obviously under investigation,” Carney said.} - direct lie, we now find out that Obama and the administration knew full well it was a terrorist attack - nothing to investigate.

Are you claiming that Carney never said it? Or that Carney doesn't work for the Obama administration?

Or are you just lying through your fucking teeth because you're a hack with no integrity who holds party above country?

The fact that the emails said there was a group claiming they did it is NOT direct proof they did, in fact, do it. Like I have said a million times now, during 9/11/01 about 15 terrorist groups around the world took responsibility for the attacks.. An investigation needed to happen, to be sure it was terrorism.

The best way to look at this is like a court case, even if a man confesses to the killing there still has to be sufficient evidence to punish him for the crime. Same applies here, before executing blame and labeling it something they took the time to investigate.. And rightfully so told us they were doing that: “Look, this is obviously under investigation,”.

He was not just speaking specifically about Libya. Remember? There were other riots, where they were attacking our embassies.

Besides you ONCE AGAIN, cherry picked your quotes:

"There are no words that excuse the killing of innocents. There is no video that justifies an attack on an embassy. There is no slander that provides an excuse for people to burn a restaurant in Lebanon, or destroy a school in Tunis, or cause death and destruction in Pakistan. "

As you can see, he was speaking in generalities, the ideas are not spoken to be the same.. The period (.), symbolizes the END of statement..

Wrong by default. :lol:

{“Let’s be clear: these protests were in reaction to a video that had spread to the region,” said Carney. “We have no information to suggest that it was a preplanned attack.”} - Direct lie

Carney said this on 9/14/12

As already stated, the claim to the attacks does NOT mean that they have been found to be the ones who committed it. It was just a claim, NO PROOF.

You are thick. You think the government is going to tell us anything about an active investigation even though they are unsure..

You would probably complain about that too. You partisan hack.

{“The unrest around the region has been in response to the video.”} - Direct lie

Forgot the rest of the quote?

"We do not, at this moment, have information to suggest or to tell you that would indicate that any of this unrest was preplanned.”

Which was the truth, we had someone who CLAIMED they did it, but no hardcore evidence. In addition, notice the use of "any of this unrest was preplanned", he used the word "this", as in the macro sense ... That is because his response was to a question regarding ALL of the unrest in the middle east as a whole

DEBUNKED.

:lol:

That's a complete lie from the Administration as the recently released e-mails prove. They had information within two hours of the start of the attack that it was carried out by terrorists and wasn't because of any video but chose to ignore that information because it didn't fit with their narrative that Obama had decimated Al Queda.

The President of the United States launching a month long campaign of lies to coverup a foreign policy disaster does indeed make me mad.

It makes anyone who places country ahead of party. mad.

Carney made it clear that the protests across the Muslim world targeting U.S. embassies and consulates were due to the video.

Right, he lied on behalf of the administration.

Which they were, he was NOT talking directly in relation to the Libya attacks, it was a general statement regarding all of the riots.

False, he was indeed speaking directly of the Benghazi attack, and rather than admit that this was an attack by Al Qaeda, he attempted to paint this as one of many protests that just got a little out of hand.

STEEERIKE ONE.

The fact that the emails said there was a group claiming they did it is NOT direct proof they did, in fact, do it. Like I have said a million times now, during 9/11/01 about 15 terrorist groups around the world took responsibility for the attacks.. An investigation needed to happen, to be sure it was terrorism.

Ah, so the emails are lying.

Who are we going to believe, Dear Leader, or our own lying eyes?

The best way to look at this is like a court case, even if a man confesses to the killing there still has to be sufficient evidence to punish him for the crime. Same applies here, before executing blame and labeling it something they took the time to investigate.. And rightfully so told us they were doing that: “Look, this is obviously under investigation,”.

Even if a man confesses and the whole thing is on video, we should look at how this affects the party and decide based on what serves the party.

Got it.

STEERIKE TWO.

He was not just speaking specifically about Libya. Remember? There were other riots, where they were attacking our embassies.

Where Al Qaeda had arranged attacks, making Obama even more of an idiot.

But the idiocy isn't the issue; the issue is the campaign of lies by the administration to cover up the idiocy.

Besides you ONCE AGAIN, cherry picked your quotes:

"There are no words that excuse the killing of innocents. There is no video that justifies an attack on an embassy. There is no slander that provides an excuse for people to burn a restaurant in Lebanon, or destroy a school in Tunis, or cause death and destruction in Pakistan. "

Yeah, I'm only showing the bad parts where he lies..

As you can see, he was speaking in generalities, the ideas are not spoken to be the same.. The period (.), symbolizes the END of statement..

He was attempting to deflect the attention of the public away from another attack by Al Qaeda on 9/11. The administration recognized that a second 9/11 attack looked bad politically, so engaged in a coverup that began to unravel weeks ago, and fully fell apart today, despite your attempts to paint it otherwise.

STEERIKE THREE.

Wrong by default. :lol:

Of course, Obama Akbar.

Carney said this on 9/14/12

As already stated, the claim to the attacks does NOT mean that they have been found to be the ones who committed it. It was just a claim, NO PROOF.

You are thick. You think the government is going to tell us anything about an active investigation even though they are unsure..

You would probably complain about that too. You partisan hack.

Carney lied, on orders of the administration. That you love the party and don't care that he lied doesn't alter the fact that he lied.

That you hold party above country doesn't alter the fact that the administration engaged in a massive coverup due to the political embarrassment of an Al Qaeda attack on 9/11 and that this administration has engaged in a campaign of lies and disinformation against the American people.

"We do not, at this moment, have information to suggest or to tell you that would indicate that any of this unrest was preplanned.”

Which was the truth, we had someone who CLAIMED they did it, but no hardcore evidence.

No, that is NOT the truth, it is a direct lie, a total fucking lie, as today's emails reveal. It is a deliberate fabrication with malice aforethought.

Shame on Obama for these lies, shame on the mindless drones who place party above country and defend these blatant lies.

In addition, notice the use of "any of this unrest was preplanned", he used the word "this", as in the macro sense ... That is because his response was to a question regarding ALL of the unrest in the middle east as a whole

DEBUNKED.

You're out.

Next drone?

What I'd like to know is what the hell was this Administration doing during the seven hours between when the attack started at the embassy and when the two final Americans were killed at the Annex a mile away? We had people under attack FOR SEVEN FUCKING HOURS but Barry does nothing and then hops on Air Force One to fly off for a campaign fund raiser? Are you kidding me?

I want someone to explain to me why the most powerful country on the face of the earth couldn't send help to those poor bastards in Libya? Seven hours? What the hell was this Administration waiting for?

Last edited:
And what a coincidence, right after the Dear Leader blames his debacle on a completely unknown Filmmaker, the man is quickly arrested and locked away. Such Scapegoat Bullshit. I just don't get how so many have become such programmed Obamabots. Don't they see what's going on? How can they ignore such corruption? I'll never understand Bot-mentality.

THIS! Like Freedom of Speech means nothing? Going after a man THEY KNOW is not to blame!

Well, look what they did to the guy that helped lead the Seals to Bin Ladin! He was thrown directly into prison in Paki, Obama has done NOTHING to help him (after he helped us!), and we'll never hear a word from the guy. He's probably already dead! What was Obama hiding with that one?? We'll never know.....

The guy that made the film will most likely not get out for quite awhile....at least until well after the elections!

Lol, Obama and Rmoney are both turds.

But I'm laughing at how one sided you are being.

That may be, but only Obama took a terrorist attack and engaged in a month long coverup because he cares more about his reelection than the security of the nation.

Obama should not serve even one more day in office. IF he had any integrity, he would resign. But we know he does not.

Obama is a liar on par with any third world dictator.

There is no lie and no cover up. Obama came forth the next day and referred to the Benghazi incident as an " on act of terrorism" before he had conformations. It took Romney two weeks and how long did it take Bush to declare 911 a terrorist act? This is just propaganda to discredit Obama before the election. Just like the DVD that is being circulated in Fla., the video "the real Obama." Too bad the radical right don't believe they an win without lying. Becareful for what you wish for it just may come true. If Obama loses, we all lose and GOD help us because we will have a sociopath in this country that is more dangerous then Hitler.

Bullshit!
This is your first response on this thread....did you read ANY of the others before making this stupid comment?

The President of the United States launching a month long campaign of lies to coverup a foreign policy disaster does indeed make me mad.

False, he was indeed speaking directly of the Benghazi attack, and rather than admit that this was an attack by Al Qaeda, he attempted to paint this as one of many protests that just got a little out of hand.

STEEERIKE ONE.

Even if a man confesses and the whole thing is on video, we should look at how this affects the party and decide based on what serves the party.

Got it.

STEERIKE TWO.

But the idiocy isn't the issue; the issue is the campaign of lies by the administration to cover up the idiocy.

He was attempting to deflect the attention of the public away from another attack by Al Qaeda on 9/11. The administration recognized that a second 9/11 attack looked bad politically, so engaged in a coverup that began to unravel weeks ago, and fully fell apart today, despite your attempts to paint it otherwise.

STEERIKE THREE.

Of course, Obama Akbar.

Carney lied, on orders of the administration. That you love the party and don't care that he lied doesn't alter the fact that he lied.

That you hold party above country doesn't alter the fact that the administration engaged in a massive coverup due to the political embarrassment of an Al Qaeda attack on 9/11 and that this administration has engaged in a campaign of lies and disinformation against the American people.

Which was the truth, we had someone who CLAIMED they did it, but no hardcore evidence.

No, that is NOT the truth, it is a direct lie, a total fucking lie, as today's emails reveal. It is a deliberate fabrication with malice aforethought.

Shame on Obama for these lies, shame on the mindless drones who place party above country and defend these blatant lies.

In addition, notice the use of "any of this unrest was preplanned", he used the word "this", as in the macro sense ... That is because his response was to a question regarding ALL of the unrest in the middle east as a whole

DEBUNKED.

You're out.

Next drone?

Wow, major fail. :lol: :lol:

So, you are just going to ignore the lack of evidence and make assumptions? Like I said, just the fact that a terrorist group takes claim does NOT mean they did it.

I see, you are a partisan hack. Fortunately, the lack of evidence proves my point and smacks your ignorance in the face.

I guess we should have went after all of those terrorist groups that took claim to 9/11/01 too? Boy, it's a good thing that Bush did not act like you expected Obama to, or we would have had like 15 wars at once with every supposed terrorist group that claimed they did it.

What a sad little child you must be.

STEEERIKE ONE.

Got it.

STEERIKE TWO.

STEERIKE THREE.

Of course, Obama Akbar.

DEBUNKED.

You're out.

Next drone?

So, you are just going to ignore the lack of evidence and make assumptions? Like I said, just the fact that a terrorist group takes claim does NOT mean they did it.

I see, you are a partisan hack. Fortunately, the lack of evidence proves my point and smacks your ignorance in the face.

I guess we should have went after all of those terrorist groups that took claim to 9/11/01 too? Boy, it's a good thing that Bush did not act like you expected Obama to, or we would have had like 15 wars at once with every supposed terrorist group that claimed they did it.

Kindly explain both Jay Carney and Barack Obama's claims that they were giving the American people all of the information as it was given to them...when in fact the e-mails prove without a doubt that the Obama Administration was only giving us the information that coincided with the narrative that they decided to go with...namely that this was a "spontaneous" attack because of the YouTube video? Both of them were lying through their teeth when they made those statements.

That's a complete lie from the Administration as the recently released e-mails prove. They had information within two hours of the start of the attack that it was carried out by terrorists and wasn't because of any video but chose to ignore that information because it didn't fit with their narrative that Obama had decimated Al Queda.

The recently released emails say that a group CLAIMED they did it on Facebook and Twitter.

However, as I have stated, that Email is exactly that.. A PSA to the administration letting them know a group claimed they did it, not that they DID DO IT. Many groups laid claim to 9/11/01, but ultimately the Bush admin determined that it was in fact Al Qaeda.

As Susan Rice said, the video reaction was a real, but, parallel incident that may have even acted as a cover for the attack on the consulate.

Yes, your attempt was a major fail.

Yeah, lack of evidence...

Right.

Oh, I'm the one demanding that all statements and direct lies be ignored and we all just declare "Obama Akbar" and go home..

Right.

I guess we should have went after all of those terrorist groups that took claim to 9/11/01 too?

??

Are you on drugs?

Is the stress of Obama's myriad lies such that you've turned to chemicals?

Boy, it's a good thing that Bush did not act like you expected Obama to, or we would
have had like 15 wars at once with every supposed terrorist group that claimed they did it.

Bush declared the first 9/11 a terrorist attack in his very first statement, it didn't take him 14 days after a disinformation campaign had failed.

What a mindless drone you are. I guess the party is the only identity you have, huh? You have no principles so without the party you are adrift.

Now that, is sad.

Kindly explain both Jay Carney and Barack Obama's claims that they were giving the American people all of the information as it was given to them...when in fact the e-mails prove without a doubt that the Obama Administration was only giving us the information that coincided with the narrative that they decided to go with...namely that this was a "spontaneous" attack because of the YouTube video? Both of them were lying through their teeth when they made those statements.

Please see my post #294, once you understand that post, let me know and we will delve into this further.

Otherwise I am not going to repeat myself over and over. :lol:

The recently released emails say that a group CLAIMED they did it on Facebook and Twitter.

However, as I have stated, that Email is exactly that.. A PSA to the administration letting them know a group claimed they did it, not that they DID DO IT. Many groups laid claim to 9/11/01, but ultimately the Bush admin determined that it was in fact Al Qaeda.

As Susan Rice said, the video reaction was a real, but, parallel incident that may have even acted as a cover for the attack on the consulate.

So explain why the Obama Administration didn't report that claim at all but rather chose to spend a week declaring that it WASN'T a terrorist attack but was a spontaneous reaction to the YouTube video? Barack Obama stated that he was giving America the information about what happened as soon as he got it...only that's a total lie...we were only given the information that the Administration wanted us to have...the information that supported their narrative that it wasn't a terrorist attack and information that showed that attack for what it really was...was held back by the President and his people.

Just released:
(Reuters) - U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said on Wednesday a Facebook post in which an Islamic militant group claimed credit for a recent attack on the U.S. mission in Benghazi, Libya did not constitute hard evidence of who was responsible.

"Posting something on Facebook is not in and of itself evidence. I think it just underscores how fluid the reporting was at the time and continued for some time to be," Clinton said during an appearance with the Brazilian foreign minister at the State Department.
"The independent accountability review board is already hard at work looking at everything, not cherry picking one story here or one document there, but looking at everything - which I highly recommend as the appropriate approach for something as complex as an attack like this," she said.

"We will find out what happened. We will take whatever measures are necessary to fix anything that needs to be fixed and we will bring those to justice who committed these murders."

White House spokesman Jay Carney, asked about the emails, noted that Ansar al-Sharia had later denied responsibility for the attack.

"This was an open-source, unclassified email about a posting on a Facebook site. I would also note I think that within a few hours, that organization itself claimed that it had not been responsible. Neither should be taken as fact -- that's why there's an investigation under way,"
he told reporters traveling with President Barack Obama aboard Air Force One to Iowa.
Clinton: Facebook post about Benghazi attack not hard evidence | Reuters

Something else.. an email shows they knew about the attack within 20 minutes or so.. Why weren't teams sent in to rescue or help out our people???? What about a possible air strike? How fast could our Fighters get there?? THE 3 AM CALL CAME and this President closed his eyes and went back to bed. DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!

A "team" sent from where? How? An air strike sent from where?

Even the President of the United States can't pull military resources out of thin air.

We have Special Operation Forces for this type of thing.
A team sent from Sigonella Italy,just one hour away could have been sent.
The Consulete continually asked for more forces for months and they got noting.
President Obama and Hillary Clinton should have pulled them out of there, just like the British did and the Red Cross did.Their actions showed lack of leadership.
This was a total lack of leadership from the get go.

Forum List

Back