Businessmen As US Presidents Just. Doesn't. Work.

Businessmen As US Presidents Just Doesn't Work.

....Especially the one who couldn't (even) find oil in TEXAS!!!

March 19, 2013

Iraq's Oil Boom Has Stalled

"A decade after the U.S.-led invasion, Iraq is now producing about a million more barrels per day than it was on the eve of Operation Iraqi Freedom. That’s a 35 percent increase, close to record highs for the country.

Iraq’s oil resurgence is impressive, yet analysts are hesitant to call it a categorical win. If anything, the recovery has been slower than it should’ve been. “I’d give it a solid C,” says Michael Knights, a Lafer Fellow at the Washington Institute who spent much of the last decade in Iraq, working as a consultant to oil companies.

Much of the fault lies in mistakes made in the first year after the invasion, says Knights, most notably the de-Baathification and lack of security that led to an exodus of Iraq’s oil technocrats, many of whom were Sunnis who fled to places like Dubai and Jordan."

george-bush-looking-stupid.jpg

if they were democrats we'd be reading

"businessmen as presidents work"

Jimmy Carter was a businessman.

Horrible President.

Really? Your response is MORE lies?

Get a clue batch...

List of Presidents of the United States by occupation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Look for the keywords "investor" and "businessman"

Then get a clue on the DISMAL history of self-proclaimed and actual businessman in Office...

The Myth of the Businessman-President - NYTimes.com
Truth hurts huh?
Trajan said:
Hi, you have received -2141 reputation points from Trajan.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
..:rolleyes:

Regards,
Trajan

Note: This is an automated message.

Jimmy Carter was a businessman.

Horrible President.

Really? Your response is MORE lies?

Get a clue batch...

List of Presidents of the United States by occupation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Look for the keywords "investor" and "businessman"

Then get a clue on the DISMAL history of self-proclaimed and actual businessman in Office...

The Myth of the Businessman-President - NYTimes.com

So how do Community Organizers stand up next to business men?

no no, Obama is listed as-Public Interest professional, Lawyer, Law Professor [10]

see, he was a "Public Interest professional" not a community organizer:rolleyes: ( or rabble rouser).:eusa_whistle: ( and "Professor" uhm not quite..)

heck, when I was in high school I was a Petroleum Transportation and Distribution technician......cleaned windshields too;)

and Hoover who was in fact an excellent Mining Engineer and how nose for metals made him an investor in his technical skill, not as a "businessman"...

Marc always had trouble reading and thinking , but if the NY Times says so, Marc slops it up...

I think we need more pothead Presidents. The far right and left seem to agree on drug legalization. They both also seem to agree on a non-interventionist foreign policy. Have you ever seen a pothead start a fight? Most peaceful people you could meet. Could you imagine a pothead meeting with a foreign leader? They would be best friends in 20 minutes.

i see more conservatism with liberals than i do liberalism with conservatives. open ur eyes and really see the middle and poor class.
That much is true, liberals, certainly Obama, today are far more conservative than actual self-proclaimed, modern-day Conservatives.

These self-proclaimers are simply hardcore, rightwing reactionaries. Nothing more, nothing less.

wont argue that.

LOL guess you don't know any.

So it would be fair to state the same thing about you and your kind,never a post that bring to light ,the problems that Liberalism brings,and both ideals have their problems.

The recent gun reactionary is a fine example of the reactionaries from the left. Over the top,and no real solutions ,just gushing emotionalism.

The same can be said of last election,grama is going over the cliff isn't reactionary????!!!

Forum List

Back