Businesses have made millions off Trump's child separation policy

Do you have a link showing innocent asylum seekers are being separated from their family?
I have been hearing that for a couple weeks now but have never seen any info on it.

so now all asylum seekers are illegals? so taxes can pay for the corruption of the government and not for human life? imagine if all the unwanted babies from abortion were born.....how much would that cost?

You are an asylum seeker if yuo go to the border and ask an agent for asylum.
This is how every country on the planet does it.
When you cross the border at 2am where there is no checkpoint - that is not asylum.

so now all asylum seekers are illegals? so taxes can pay for the corruption of the government and not for human life? imagine if all the unwanted babies from abortion were born.....how much would that cost?
who the holy fucksticks said "all"?

people need to quit pretending they hear ONLY in binary extremes.

billion shades of gray between black and white people.

Obama even had his immigration policy took to the the 9th circuit. I believe it went to the supreme court last year or the year before.
That ruling helped shape this current policy by peaches-in-chief.
You cant keep the children locked up. If there are no relatives to take care of the children, we must do it.
A federal judge a year or two ago also said even if children come ALONE, they cant be detained.

News flash to idiots. Asylum seekers present themselves at boarder crossings and then are not separated from their children.

If you didn’t know this then you’ve not been paying attention and should not be posting in the first place.

News flash to idiots. Asylum seekers present themselves at boarder crossings and then are not separated from their children.

If you didn’t know this then you’ve not been paying attention and should not be posting in the first place.
they are if they don't fit the criteria for seeking asylum.

not liking life in your own country is not a valid reason.

got a link for that gripper.....?
Yes. This is an old story, but the MSM has ignored it probably for political reasons and to promote the narrative they generally always promote.

If you study this issue, you will find many organizations and wealthy individuals make big money off of illegal immigration. Of particular note, religious charities such as Catholic Charities, make out handsomely. The Koch Bros., as do others of the extreme wealthy, make big money from illegal immigration. Check them out.

It is a win-win for the ruling class/.01% who demand cheap labor to depress labor costs and make money off illegal immigration. It is a racket and a scam, like so many things in the Land of the Free today.

RELIGIOUS 'CHARITIES' PROFIT FROM OPEN BORDERS

Watchdogs ask: 'Is it charity if government pays?'

Conflicts of interest?

Dan Cadman, with the Center for Immigration Studies, says it’s a conflict of interest for a group that benefits financially from immigration – both legal and illegal – to try to influence immigration policy.

“It bothers me that any private organization is using a government funding stream for that purpose, not only Catholic Charities but Lutheran World Service, the Episcopal Church, they’ve all got their hands in the pie,” Cadman said. “The thing is that everyone understands that, with a wink and a nod, this so-called emergency money (from Obama) is not going to result in any substantial number of individuals being deported. It’s just not. How ironic to see an emergency budget supplemental request and then when you look at the details you see it’s all going to be chewed up for things like brick and mortar buildings for resettlement and not used in any useful way to stop this tidal wave of human beings.”

Cadman said there is “no doubt in my mind” that the religious NGOs or “non-governmental organizations” are working with the United Nations to get the children qualified as refugees or asylum seekers.

“The religious charities have had a hand in that,” he said. “There’s no doubt in my mind they are looking to afford people status in any way, shape or form because the end game is to not get them sent back to their country of origin.”
Read more at Religious ‘charities’ profit from open borders

Catholic Charities took money from Obama to help illegal aliens
written by Joseph Cotto Jul 17, 2014
Catholic Charities took money from Obama to help illegal aliens

Illegal immigration is a money-maker for everyone but taxpayers
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/illegal-immigration-is-a-money-maker-for-everyone-but-taxpayers/article/2551430

And BTW - I have asked this question 100 times and received no answers.

What else is supposed to happen to them??
So if someone sneaks across the border with a kid - it is an instant green card?
You know what precedent that sends?
You think they should stay in adult centers??
You do know that many of them are not the children of who brought them over and it is up to our government to try and figure out where their parents are?

What is your solution? (That doesn't create a new crises)

The solution, which was working well, was to release asylum seekers with ankle bracelets. These are not criminals and they should not be treated as such.

That Trump and his cronies are making millions off of abusing young children shows what a total lack or morality this President has.

The evangelicals said his lack of personal morality wasn’t a problem as long as he did what they wanted. Now it’s a problem.

If I’m reading this news correctly, I believe the Southern Baptist Convention is seeking to excommunicate Jeff Sessions.

Good on them.

If I were Sessions, I'd quit now. The Baptists don't have a monopoly on Christianity, after all.

So if someone sneaks across the border with a kid - it is an instant green card?
You do know that many of them are not the children of who brought them over and it is up to our government to try and figure out where their parents are?

The solution, which was working well, was to release asylum seekers with ankle bracelets. These are not criminals and they should not be treated as such.

That Trump and his cronies are making millions off of abusing young children shows what a total lack or morality this President has.

The evangelicals said his lack of personal morality wasn’t a problem as long as he did what they wanted. Now it’s a problem.

If I’m reading this news correctly, I believe the Southern Baptist Convention is seeking to excommunicate Jeff Sessions.

Good on them.

The releasing asylum seekers is irrelevant. These are not asylum seekers. The process of ankle bracelts etc. is still being used for asylum seekers.
This is illegal crossings - then after getting caught, saying they want asylum.
Not the same.

Good on them.

The releasing asylum seekers is irrelevant. These are not asylum seekers. The process of ankle bracelts etc. is still being used for asylum seekers.
Not the same.

No, that is not what is happening. Trump is preventing people from setting foot in the country and claiming asylum and then prosecuting them when they cross the border.

Trump is doing this on purpose. He thinks no one cares what happens to these families and these children.

Good on them.

Not the same.

No, that is not what is happening. Trump is preventing people from setting foot in the country and claiming asylum and then prosecuting them when they cross the border.

Trump is doing this on purpose. He thinks no one cares what happens to these families and these children.

Sorry, you're just wrong.
Not to say there is not a MAJOR problem in the past month with this happening, but the MSM is incorrectly labeling them as "asylum seekers". That is inaccurate and irresponsible. The problem is big enough and doesn't need embellishment
People who APPROACH A BORDER POINT and want to claim asylum are handled as they always were.
The difference is people who are crossing illegally, and then attempt to claim asylum after they have been arrested. Not the same.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back