federal deficit hits five year low

The ICE dollar index /quotes/zigman/1652083 DXY -0.38% , a measure of the U.S. currency against a basket of six major rivals, rose to 82.490, up from 82.078 in North American action late Tuesday.

good news for America pains you so

An economy doesnt care where money comes from to ad it to its system.

government spending is spending like any other spending.

No it's not. The government spends our money so we can't spend it ourselves.

Big difference.

Read the broken window fallacy

If you dont like taxes move somewhere where there are no taxes.

Where did I mention taxes?

But since you brought it up the government should take as little from us as possible so we can decide what to spend our money on you seem to want the government to take as much as possible.

You know the last time we didn't argue it didn't turn out so well.

How about you tell what you think. I will tell you what I think. And then I will tell you who is right? Agreed?

How about you stop trying to deny anything good that happens in this coutry so you can further your political memes

Well I deny my denials and I will get my political memes whether you like it or not. And, oh, you will like it whether you like it or not!

So sending unemployment checks and trillion deficits really do stimulate the economy. I wonder how much better things will be after 4 more years of 8% unemployment and $4 Trillion more in deficits?

I suspect that the world's economy is poised for a great collapse that could literally happen at any time, now.

Of course nobody can know when or how because why?

Because NOBODY can tell us the REAL condition of the world's leading banks.

DERIVATIVES that are in those BANKS are toxic, and nobody (not even the banks that own them) really can tell us how toxic they are.

These dubious debts are as fake as our money, folks.

It blows me away when people post all of these rosey reports about how great things are economically.
Of course these folks do not take one second to consider context, or what erroneous data is in the particular report they link to.
Bottom line - none of these propaganda reports pass the basic smell test. Things still suck. Every economic indicator still sucks with exception of the invincible stock market that everyone knows is ludicrously over sold and over-valued.
Unemployment - high
Under-employment - all time high.
Welfare recipients - high
Housing Starts - sure a tad better, but still lowest since 1982.
US Auto Sales - yes better, but still 3 million units below pre-recession.

And on and on and on.

Forum List

Back