Business owners CAN refuse to make wedding invitations for homosexual's "wedding" AZ, SC rules

Gay couples don't make more money than straights?

Probably not.

Normative folks have tuition invoices, SUV payments and orthodontic bills to pay, Homosexuals OTOH, have bath house dues, HIV meds and smut subscriptions.

Homes require less money, so they probably earn less.

Business owners can refuse to make wedding invitations for same-sex couple, Arizona Supreme Court rules

Great news! Homosexuals can go pound sand and throw their hissy fit's somewhere else. Business owners should be allowed to serve or not serve WHOEVER they want for WHATEVER reason they want.

Freedom of choice will not go over well with Democrat fascists.

So a business should be able to refuse to sell because of skin color?
Actually dumb ass sexual preference is not even close to same as skin color.

Good.
All PA laws should be abolished.

Why would you want to? Gay couples make more money than straight couples.
I like the concept of private property

So turning business away from your business is a concept of private property? I think in this case it's more like you can't teach stupid.
Yes, that's exactly what it is. People should be able to choose what they do with their private property.
I dont agree with them turning down gays but I do agree with individual liberty.

Business owners can refuse to make wedding invitations for same-sex couple, Arizona Supreme Court rules

Great news! Homosexuals can go pound sand and throw their hissy fit's somewhere else. Business owners should be allowed to serve or not serve WHOEVER they want for WHATEVER reason they want.
Business owners should also be able to hire and fire whoever they want for whatever reason, especially if they made the mistake of hiring a homo.......they can go pound sand if they don't like it...

We need to ostracize these mentally ill heathens until they move out of the country or get their act together and stop being gay #MAGA

Devout Christians believe "gayness" shouldn't be talked about or tolerated, but kept to sucking your neighbor off in the garage while the wives sleep.
Now I know why you're OnePercenter! But I think fags make up about 2%. You should call yourself TwoPercenter

Now I know why you're OnePercenter! But I think fags make up about 2%. You should call yourself TwoPercenter

The size of the Gay Community really varies from town to town, state to state and nation to nation.

Here in the medium sized metropolises of the Rust Belt , its virtually zero.

But in larger cities, the percentage goes up dramatically. In New York City , about 25% are gay, LA about 35%, in San Francisco, 70%, in Sodom, 99.9% (only Lot was straight)

Both are discrimination.

Odium & Silent Warrior, perhaps you'd like to refute my post?
What is your point?

Charge gays twice as much?

Charge gays twice as much?

Back in the day, a lot of bartenders would fight to keep their joints straight. I remember the first bar I used to drink at, they just didn't put up with that stuff.

If a she-male came wondering in, they would be shown the door immediately.

Good.
All PA laws should be abolished.

I like the concept of private property

So turning business away from your business is a concept of private property? I think in this case it's more like you can't teach stupid.
Yes, that's exactly what it is. People should be able to choose what they do with their private property.
I dont agree with them turning down gays but I do agree with individual liberty.

How is turning business away from your business is a concept of private property?

Individual liberty allows one to discriminate of persons that are different?

Gay people are at the top of the list of who Republicans hate the most. Followed by African-Americans, Hispanics, and Muslims. But gays have been on the top of the list for as long as I can remember.

That's rubbish, of course.

President Trump hired the tremendous homosexual lawyer, Roy Cohn for many years. The greatest lawman in world history, J. Edgar Hoover was a flamboyant homo.
That’s bullshit and you know it. No one flamboyant would be the head of the FBI. Can’t you people ever tell something honestly? Do you have to lie about everything?

Its considered a proven fact that Mr. Hoover was a homosexual.

I don't have personal knowledge of it, but that's the way he was portrayed by Hollywood.
Hollywood!!!!! You can't use Hollywood to prove anything.

It's easy for Gay couples to find alternative bakeries or wedding services. These cases are contrived by the Gay couples to garner attention for themselves. Gays do love attention.

Both are discrimination.
No one has a protected right concerning their sexual persuasion.

Forum List

Back