Bush's Folly

Maybe Georgia had wmds or even a drone with a nuke on it headed for Russia, prove they didn't and even if you do so what? They could've ..that's the Bush doctrine, we're right, the worlds wrong.

Maybe Georgia had wmds or even a drone with a nuke on it headed for Russia, prove they didn't and even if you do so what? They could've ..that's the Bush doctrine, we're right, the worlds wrong.

Maybe you have a brain but you haven't displayed it, especially in light of this latest post.

BULLSHIT

LOL Russia was "fearful" of Georgia?

To an extent, Yes... A successful independent democratic Georgia that was a NATO member could pose a definite risk to an authoritarian regime. Would it not?

Personally, however, I think they just want to contol the flow of oil to Europe.

To an extent, Yes... A successful independent democratic Georgia that was a NATO member could pose a definite risk to an authoritarian regime. Would it not?

Personally, however, I think they just want to contol the flow of oil to Europe.
now that second line i can agree with

I think Jeepers got it right on both counts, frankly.

Of course free men are always a threat to authoritarians...

And yes, of course, free men with oil money even more so.

Forum List

Back