Bushes will not attend inauguration

Nova78

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2011
Colorado
Bushes will not attend inauguration ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Neither former President George H.W. Bush nor his son former President George W. Bush will attend the inauguration of President Barack Obama.

Both attended Obama's first inauguration in 2009, when the younger Bush's second term ended. Former presidents often attend inaugurations and have prominent seats alongside legislators, Supreme Court justices and other dignitaries.

Screw Obama and his second term ! 4 more years of Doom and Gloom !

$King-Obama-SC.jpg $obama-bush-kick-me.jpg

I wouldn't go either if I were them.

we all saw the hateful show Obama and his supporters put on in the first one

Neither former President George H.W. Bush nor his son former President George W. Bush will attend the inauguration of President Barack Obama.

Both attended Obama's first inauguration in 2009, when the younger Bush's second term ended. Former presidents often attend inaugurations and have prominent seats alongside legislators, Supreme Court justices and other dignitaries.

View attachment 23905 View attachment 23906

http://www.usmessageboard.com/elect...way-with-it-whatcha-smokin-3.html#post6260422

:)

Bush's... pfft... they're no different than the thousands of other people that won't be attending king obama's coronation. Attendance is down by HALF that of his first...

Attendance estimate for inauguration down to 600,000-800,000 - UPI.com

Fuck obama. The only good thing about this is we can now start counting the days until this filthy little commie fuck is gone. I just hope we still have a country left.

Last edited:
Very good news indeed that no Bush is going to cast a shadow on Washington this month.

At last Junebug Bush's mother has something to be proud of him for.

Her halfwit boy finally made a competent decision.

A little late for the thousands of Americans he let be killed and subsequently did kill by his own orders. Yes, his mother is probably weeping with pride.

Last edited:
Very good news indeed that no Bush is going to cast a shadow on Washington this month.

At last Junebug Bush's mother has something to be proud of him for.

Her halfwit boy finally made a competent decision.

A little late for the thousands of Americans he let be killed and subsequently did kill by his own orders. Yes, his mother is probably weeping with pride.

my point proven, the hate from the Obama base which made up the first coronation

View attachment 23905 View attachment 23906
HW just got out of hospital after spending 2 months in the hospital . And I guess his son wants to spend as much time with his ailing father and that is ruining it for Obama GAWD

HW is practically on his death bed and "W" was probably snubbed by the hate filled left to the point that he figured it wasn't worth the trip. No president has ever polarized the Country like Hussein.

HW is practically on his death bed and "W" was probably snubbed by the hate filled left to the point that he figured it wasn't worth the trip. No president has ever polarized the Country like Hussein.

Used to be, it was a VERY big deal when a POTUS baldface lied to the America people.

Obama does it three times each day before breakfast.

Untitled-5.jpg

Forum List

Back