Bushes will not attend inauguration

Assume.

It makes and ASS of U but not ME.

How sad is it that someone whose first language might be English can make this kind of a leap off the cliffs of reason?

Contrary to nutball delusion, loathing scum like Junebug Bush is not the same thing as being an Obamabot. Not only did I not vote for Obama, I wasn't stupid enough to vote for a bottom feeding anti-American corporate looter like Willard either.

Can you say that?

Last edited:
Bushes will not attend inauguration ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Neither former President George H.W. Bush nor his son former President George W. Bush will attend the inauguration of President Barack Obama.

Both attended Obama's first inauguration in 2009, when the younger Bush's second term ended. Former presidents often attend inaugurations and have prominent seats alongside legislators, Supreme Court justices and other dignitaries.

Screw Obama and his second term ! 4 more years of Doom and Gloom !

View attachment 23905 View attachment 23906
HW just got out of hospital after spending 2 months in the hospital . And I guess his son wants to spend as much time with his ailing father and that is ruining it for Obama GAWD

Well no.

Pretty sure that Obama wishes a speedy recovery to George HW Bush..and fully supports that the family spend this time together.

It's going to be cold out there

I don't see why someone who was just released from the hospital after two months would attend an inauguration

But I can see where the right wing would want to paint it as an insult to Obama

Bush The Elder has was recently hospitalized for pneumonia, and is doubtlessly quite frail. Thinking an octogenarian (he's 88 years old), should put his health at risk to fete the one, is rather inconsiderate.

Bush The Younger has been constantly demonized and blamed by The Won for every one of the latter's own failures. No self-respecting person should celebrate that behavior, nor expect someone who has been the recipient of it to endure The Event.

bush the elder has was recently hospitalized for pneumonia, and is doubtlessly quite frail. Thinking an octogenarian (he's 88 years old), should put his health at risk to fete the one, is rather inconsiderate.

Bush the younger has been constantly demonized and blamed by the won for every one of the latter's own failures. No self-respecting person should celebrate that behavior, nor expect someone who has been the recipient of it to endure the event.

qft

The entire world knows this President was completely unqualified .. Its only his Zombie base who worship this man so completely that he could take a shit on their heads and they'd swear he crapped flowers.

Very good news indeed that no Bush is going to cast a shadow on Washington this month.

At last Junebug Bush's mother has something to be proud of him for.

Her halfwit boy finally made a competent decision.

A little late for the thousands of Americans he let be killed and subsequently did kill by his own orders. Yes, his mother is probably weeping with pride.

We no longer have a draft. All those killed volunteered for the gig.

I wouldn't go either if I were them.

we all saw the hateful show Obama and his supporters put on in the first one

I agree. Obama has treated Bush like crap. Not to mention papa Bush has been very ill.

Very good news indeed that no Bush is going to cast a shadow on Washington this month.

At last Junebug Bush's mother has something to be proud of him for.

Her halfwit boy finally made a competent decision.

A little late for the thousands of Americans he let be killed and subsequently did kill by his own orders. Yes, his mother is probably weeping with pride.

We no longer have a draft. All those killed volunteered for the gig.

Those killed did volunteer however there is still a draft. Carter re instated the draft. All 18 year old men must register for the draft.

It's just that no one was drafted for Iraq or Afghanistan.

It was a reference to Obama's qualifications.

dude never ran so much as a hotdog stand in his life.

LOL

Suuure it was

Remind us again....

What did Obama ever actually run before being handed the most important management job in the world?

Pathetically unqualified, and it shows.

LOL

President Harvard Law Review

Lawyer

State Senator

US Senator

What have you done other than post racist and ignorant comments all day everyday?

Forum List

Back