Bush waterboarded 3 TERRORISTS/Obama drones kill untold amounts of people

btw. Do not send me messages telling me to shut up. This is a public forum, and although you may not like the right to free speech, I kinda like it.

It's called a neg rep, assfucker.

I'm entitled to give you that.

You can "free speech" all the fuck you want.

If I don't like it - you get a penalty. Don't like the rules of the forum? Log off and jump off a fucking bridge.

btw. Do not send me messages telling me to shut up. This is a public forum, and although you may not like the right to free speech, I kinda like it.

It's called a neg rep, assfucker.

I'm entitled to give you that.

You can "free speech" all the fuck you want.

If I don't like it - you get a penalty. Don't like the rules of the forum? Log off and jump off a fucking bridge.

Drunk negging again, warb?

Where is the equivalent outrage?

Hypocrits

The one who ordered the water boarding had the letter R next to his name the one who orders the drone strikes has the letter D next to his name that pretty much explains the outrage and lack thereof.

There's plenty of outrage about the policy.

Here's the diff.

You folks could care less about the people getting killed..you just really want to remove the President..and NOT the policy.

Wrong. I just want people like you to STOP BEING PARTISAN HIT MEN.

Im fine with BOTH policies. With a few limitations on the use of the drones. But that argument is for another thread.

Hypocrits

The one who ordered the water boarding had the letter R next to his name the one who orders the drone strikes has the letter D next to his name that pretty much explains the outrage and lack thereof.

Here's the diff.

You folks could care less about the people getting killed..you just really want to remove the President..and NOT the policy.

ROFL! so you expect us to believe that Democrats actually gave a damn about the people getting killed, and that their whining wasn't purely politically motivated?

laughing%20emoticon.jpg

Hypocrits

Here's the diff.

Really where is the outrage hmm? There was very little discussion about it on the Sunday morning news shows today I haven't seen a lot of articles from major newspapers condemning the policy the story only got minor coverage on the three networks and CNN nothing from MSNBC. The truth is as I said as long the person behind the policy has the D next to his name you people could care less they have to have the R next to the name before the left screams bloody murder no pun intended.

What's worse is that the terrorists are dead and can't be interrogated for intelligence information.

Terrorists don't give much up, if they do, they get worse from their own side.

The waterboarding of the three arch terrorists

1) Thwarted a 911 attack on an LA building

2) Stopped a plan to build and donate a "dirty bomb" in Washington D.C.

3) Gained more than half the intelligence on Al Qaida.

How much intel was gained by killing terrorists with drones?

Drones have been around all the way back to Bush II, and I never heard a WORD from ANYBODY about them killing terrorists.

And if an American who is overseas actively supporting Al Queda and it's affiliates in their efforts to kill American citizens gets blown to hell by a Hellfire missile launched from a Predator drone, and never even sees it coming, I sure as hell am not going to complain about whoever is President at the time unleashing that hell on them before they have the chance to do so against the citizens of their own nation.

That, in my opinion, is nothing short of pathetic.

See, I still remember 9/11.

Last edited:
Warrior -

The use of extreme torture dates back through several adminsitrations - at least back to Iraq I.

No party or president gets a pass here, and as I said earlier, I really don't care which party or president was in power. We can be fairly sure that every president of the past 25 years or so knew of torture and approved it.

I mentioned the case earlier of an American soldier using a blow torch on a man's eye (in Afghanistan). I don't call that a justified use of force.

You are a lying partisan. Those techniques that you are claiming have been used since the US involvement are standard SOP for the Muslims and have been used for more years then you know. How many middle eastern police stations have you been in and what do they smell like? Gawd you are an ignorant lying ass bigot.

So what am I lying about?

What did I post that was not true?

btw, I HAVE been in ME police stations and prisons - including one torture centre(Khiam). You?

Forum List

Back