Bush waterboarded 3 TERRORISTS/Obama drones kill untold amounts of people

You haven't presented a point - at least not one with any facts attached to it.

I dare say most people oppose the use of torture on innocent people, but accept the execution of enemy combatants. If you want to see hypocricy in that, you need to establish that hypocricy exists.

• Banned
What is and isnt torture is subjective. Executing people who have had NO trial is assassination. Beyond that the 3 who were waterboarded ARE STILL ALIVE awating trial.

What happened to the daily "body counts" when Bush was in office. Haven't seen such a thing since "Commander In Chump" Warmonger took the helm.

liberals wail about the inhumanity of waterboarding but are in total support of blowing people into tiny pieces by robots. hypocrisy much?

What you seem to be struggling to understand is the difference between a civilian and a combatant.

You're an idiot.

You've never served your country either.

So what the fuck do you know about a combatant.

I know a lot about combatants, guerillas and civilians. As a journalist I work with all three.

I know, for instance, that when you use a blow torch on the eye of a civilian (a technique used often by Americans in Afghanitan), he becomes a combatant as soon as he can.

liberals wail about the inhumanity of waterboarding but are in total support of blowing people into tiny pieces by robots. hypocrisy much?

Is there any difference between being blown to bits by a robot and some troops?

That's kind of confusing.

Not at all.

What you seem to be struggling to understand is the difference between a civilian and a combatant.

What you seem to be struggling with is the 3 people waterboarded were combatants. No different than the ones Obama KILLS

Hypocrite

Forum List

Back