Bush Tax Cuts End Recession!

This is what's responsible for the current recession.....
PBS Frontline: The Warning -- How Greenspan, Summers & Rubin Conspired To Silence Derivatives Whistleblower Brooksley*Born - Home - The Daily Bail

This is a sad testament to you fools who insist on playing the blame game day after fucking day!!!!!!!!

I'm getting real sick of this Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!

So are many others. Even Obama supporters I know are growing tired of it. They want results, and leadership, not excuses.

True, In what direction and by what means do you believe he must lead?

Me? I don't think he has the parts to lead. I think he ran out of talent once the campaign was over.
I have no fuckin' idea what his supporters want in terms of leadership, I've been unable to figure them out yet.:cuckoo:

This is what's responsible for the current recession.....
PBS Frontline: The Warning -- How Greenspan, Summers & Rubin Conspired To Silence Derivatives Whistleblower Brooksley*Born - Home - The Daily Bail

This is a sad testament to you fools who insist on playing the blame game day after fucking day!!!!!!!!

I'm getting real sick of this Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll watch that whole thing in the very near future. Thank you for posting it, and I'll reserve judgment until then. However, "derivatives" were the instrument used for the transfer and/or disposal of packaged mortgages. So the whole meltdown still is the result of lousy oversight of the housing market. And the Bush Administration indeed must share the blame for that.

Forum List

Back