Bush Drunk

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jones, Dec 10, 2003.

1. jones

jones Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Well, our framers warned us about corporations taking over. The biggest threat to our democracy.. The time is now, or 20 years ago.
    Meanwhile, we have a traitor in the whitehouse(outing that CIA agent). and nothing is happening...And good ol' Clintono got impeachment hearings for, you know.

Our goverment should not be runned by a corporation. It does not have a soul, it is not for the people. Its for profit. We NEED a transparent goverment.

2. lilcountriegal

lilcountriegal Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +60
    Does anyone else not have a clue what this guy is rambling about? I feel like I should be hunting down some Prozac or something to calm him down...

3. jimnyc

jimnyc ...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +248
    This has EASILY got to be the funniest comment I've ever read on this board! Your "points" have changed in every post you have made!

You've yet to provide anything that has included factual data. You spout out propoganda as quickly as it can be published on the conspiracy sites. Your posts are baseless, opinionated and just plain stupid.

Please tell me your entire existence on this board is a joke. No one can possibly be dense enough to ramble on through threads like you do, unless of course they have been heavily sedated.

4. jones

jones Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    You could go look up some quotes from jefferson. The biggest threat in my opinion. Its from the inside, ignored. 20 years ago a big safety bill, limiting corporations from being in more than one industry..example "GE" defense contractor , also in the TV and radio Biz. Reagons fault, maybe he didnt understand it cause they pushing to expand. There were more but they were destroyed over time like this one.

5. jimnyc

jimnyc ...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +248
    What the hell are you talking about? You just accuse me of rambling, and now I read this in a thread YOU started about Bush being drunk!

You are best described as delusional & incoherent.

6. jones

jones Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Heheh. ya I do stray off subject dont I. But whatever, your wrong. When you say they are baseless. Opinionated, maybe. But not baseless.

you guys like johnny cash? I think this is right before he died.:(

http://demand1.stream.aol.com/ramgen/timeinc/uk/ipcmedia/nme/video/mar03/cash.smi

7. jones

jones Guest

Ratings:
    +0
  8. jimnyc

jimnyc ...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +248
    Oh well, at least he's nuts and knows it! :laugh:

9. jon_forward

jon_forward Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5
    this thread has me so dizzy I am going to lay down before I fall down.

10. jones

jones Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    You guys are too much!

3rd reply in my post says..
    "Is this what the LIBS will use to bash Bush, that he went to a wedding and had a good time?????"

I just got going and here we are, common people quit playin!

You should understand my point by now.
    Founding fathers warned of corporations.
    Ex oil CEOs run this country.