Bush Drunk

Outstanding movie, thanks for sharing!!!

Thank God we no longer have someone in office spending their spare time committing criminal acts. I like a guy who can drop a beer back occassionally and show he has a sense of humor.

Is it a crime now to go to a WEDDING and get STUPID??? Good for him, glad to see he had a blast. Reminds me of the last wedding I went to over the Summer and got even more stupid than that! Is this what the LIBS will use to bash Bush, that he went to a wedding and had a good time?????

This is after he claimed he had quit drinking.. drunky bush is a lying fool.

And I Bash Bush because he allowed 9/11 to happen, "tried" to justify the war w/ iraq they've wanted for years. They fooled you!! snap out of it!!

Most pretected air space in the world was comprised due to your leader's lust for blood. Rumsfeld never answered his cell phone when they called to authorize the intercept. and boom. Gotta remember w/ PNAC -ends justify means. You really think using airliners was such a new concept? We already knew about the airplanes! and weeks before, bush got an interesting memo that he wont allow the 9/11 commission to see w/ out editing it.. Your excuses dont hold , THEY DID IT!

Originally posted by jones
This is after he claimed he had quit drinking.. drunky bush is a lying fool.

And I Bash Bush because he allowed 9/11 to happen, "tried" to justify the war w/ iraq they've wanted for years. They fooled you!! snap out of it!!

Most pretected air space in the world was comprised due to your leader's lust for blood. Rumsfeld never answered his cell phone when they called to authorize the intercept. and boom. Gotta remember w/ PNAC -ends justify means. You really think using airliners was such a new concept? We already knew about the airplanes! and weeks before, bush got an interesting memo that he wont allow the 9/11 commission to see w/ out editing it.. Your excuses dont hold , THEY DID IT!

Talk about tinfoil hats...

how so? Everything that comes out of the administration is a lie..EVERYTHING.

You guys cant debate worth shit, but hey, its the republican way...GET A CLUE
:cof:

Liberty has never come from the government. Liberty has always come from the subjects of government. The history of liberty is the history of resistance. The history of liberty is a history of the limitation of governmental power, not the increase of it. --Woodrow Wilson

maybe you should take second look at your quote. :D

So the commander and chief gets drunk? He only controls the most powerful and prestigious position in the world. I guess we'd better get a good dem to be our designated driver, go Dean!!!

how so? Everything that comes out of the administration is a lie..EVERYTHING.

You guys cant debate worth shit, but hey, its the republican way...GET A CLUE
:cof:

OK, let's debate.

Who, exactly and specifically, is "they?" How do you know that "they" wanted this war? Proof? Links?

Let's see your proof on the following allegations you've made:
1. Bush allowed NYC/Washington DC airspace to be compromised.
2. Rumsfield didn't answer his cell phone "when they called to authorize the intercept" - I assume you mean for the plane that hit the Pentagon.
3. "We" (whoever that is) knew that ariplanes would be used in a terrorist attack as they were on 9/11, even though it had never happened in such a way before.

Originally posted by Palestinian Jew
So the commander and chief gets drunk? He only controls the most powerful and prestigious position in the world. I guess we'd better get a good dem to be our designated driver, go Dean!!!

When was your video from? Was he President at the time? No, you say? I didn't think so.

Originally posted by gop_jeff
OK, let's debate.

Who, exactly and specifically, is "they?" How do you know that "they" wanted this war? Proof? Links?

Let's see your proof on the following allegations you've made:
1. Bush allowed NYC/Washington DC airspace to be compromised.
2. Rumsfield didn't answer his cell phone "when they called to authorize the intercept" - I assume you mean for the plane that hit the Pentagon.
3. "We" (whoever that is) knew that ariplanes would be used in a terrorist attack as they were on 9/11, even though it had never happened in such a way before.

Cool, here we go. "They" I refer to is PNAC, the administration and their corporate croneys. After the first gulf war there was pressure on the Clinton admin by certain PNAC members to goto war w/ Iraq again. (Not going to go deeply into all this, searching for links etc, need to leave my house)
Rumsfeld, to my knowledge, is the person gives the FINAL authorization to scuttle Jets to intercept w/ hijacked airplanes. He was not available.
We do have early warning systems. some of the hijackers used there real names, this would definitly set off alerts.
4 jets suddenly changing course, heading for washington and NYC would set off alerts..We have satilites That pick up explosions like a planes crashing.. There was a substantial amount of time between each crash.
"we"(our goverment), knew of the danger of planes being hijacked and used as weapons. There were serveral warnings about this years before it happened. one believed to have made it to the oval office weeks prior to 9/11. the 9/11 commission threatened to subpoena white house officials if they didnt get the specific memos. I think one of the 9/.11 investigaters quit just before they decided to let the white house EDIT the memos before letting the investigators have it..

Jimnyc, you love using that tinfoil hat bit dont you?

These are REALLY good questions

http://www.scoop.co.nz/mason/stories/WO0311/S00262.htm

1. Why were 29 pages of the 9/11committee report personally censored at your request?

2. Where are the "black boxes" from Flight 11 and Flight 175?

3. Where are the "voice recorders" from Flight 11 and Flight 175?

4. Why can't we gain access to the complete air traffic control records for Flight 11 and Flight 175?

5. Where are the airport surveillance tapes that show the passengers boarding the doomed flights?

6. When will complete passenger lists for all of the flights be released?

7. Why did your brother Jeb (the Governor of Florida) go to the offices of the Hoffman Aviation School and order that flight records and files be removed? These files were then put on a C130 government cargo plane and flown out of the country. Where were they taken and who ordered it done?

Florida under martial law, TIN FOIL HAT TOO?

http://www.rense.com/general14/jebdeclared.htm

But I gotta go so dont pound me w. your rhetoric. Try to think of something legit, maybe explain why this couldnt possibly be true.

Jimnyc, you love using that tinfoil hat bit dont you?

I don't care either way, but you sure fit the description!! Shit, this crap your spouting isn't even being spoken by most liberals!

Do you have crop circles in your backyard?:laugh:

"1. Bush allowed NYC/Washington DC airspace to be compromised."

This has obviously not been documented anywhere, or we wouldn't be having this conversation as the man would be in prison or shot for treason. There are numerous proponents of the theory that Bush allowed this to happen, they tend to point to things like Bush not taking enough action in response to the august 6th briefing indicating an imminent (tho undetermined) action by al quaeda on US target(s), the delay in response to the news of the second plane hitting the south tower during his school visitation, the fact that there were anti aircraft weaponry set up on the roof of the hotel he stayed at the night of sept 10th, and others. I'm sure you've seen some of the websites where things like this are talked about ad nauseum. Whether or not any of this indicates that Bush is responsible for the under-reaction surrounding 911 is up for debate of course.

"2. Rumsfield didn't answer his cell phone "when they called to authorize the intercept" - I assume you mean for the plane that hit the Pentagon."

Hmm, not sure Don's the guy who gives that approval, but it does appear he was late joining into the air threat conference call conducted through the nmcc, not joining until 10:30am

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/timeline/main/dayof911.html
(this source is new to me, but they appear very thorough)

"3. "We" (whoever that is) knew that ariplanes would be used in a terrorist attack as they were on 9/11, even though it had never happened in such a way before."

It was a scenario that was considered as probable in 1998, possibly as far back as 1994
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,63639,00.html
http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_673468.html?menu=

hmm, took too long typing and looking up items.. bah, i'll post anyway...

But I gotta go so dont pound me w. your rhetoric. Try to think of something legit, maybe explain why this couldnt possibly be true.

I could say that Dean was at my house last night smoking dope, could you find anything to explain that it isn't true?

How about YOU explain why these are fact and not covered by mainstream media!

These are REALLY good questions

Questions by one disgruntled airline passenger who couldn't go to her daughter's wedding don't necessarily qualify as good, but let's move on.

1. Why were 29 pages of the 9/11committee report personally censored at your request?
2. Where are the "black boxes" from Flight 11 and Flight 175?
3. Where are the "voice recorders" from Flight 11 and Flight 175?
4. Why can't we gain access to the complete air traffic control records for Flight 11 and Flight 175?
5. Where are the airport surveillance tapes that show the passengers boarding the doomed flights?
6. When will complete passenger lists for all of the flights be released?
7. Why did your brother Jeb (the Governor of Florida) go to the offices of the Hoffman Aviation School and order that flight records and files be removed? These files were then put on a C130 government cargo plane and flown out of the country. Where were they taken and who ordered it done?

1. We are at war with terrorists, and there are security issues that the President has to be aware of. Maybe you think that there is a "smoking gun" in that part of the report. I think it is probably information about particular terrorist groups that we are keeping out of the public domain because we don't want to show our cards.
2/3. Black boxes and voice recorders are the same device. So where are they? I imagine that the intense fire, coupled with a fall of thousands of feet, not to mention the rubble of the remains of two skyscrapers, destroyed them.
4. I didn't know these were not available. A decent request.
5. I don't think every airport had surveilance cameras at the time, and especially not at the gates. I have seen shots of at least two of the 19 hijackers at the airport, though.
6. I thought these had been released as well. However, you'd have to talk to the airlines, not the President.
7. I have never even heard of this. Link?

Florida under martial law, TIN FOIL HAT TOO?

http://www.rense.com/general14/jebdeclared.htm

If you had bothered to read the entire page, you would see on the bottom of the page that that particular EO has expired. And during the 9/11 aftermath, did you see the National Guard roaming the streets, arresting and detaining people? Did you see rights being suspended? I sure didn't.

"They" I refer to is PNAC, the administration and their corporate croneys. After the first gulf war there was pressure on the Clinton admin by certain PNAC members to goto war w/ Iraq again. (Not going to go deeply into all this, searching for links etc, need to leave my house)

Great, the PNAC conspiracy. Look, the Sierra Club wants to change government in different ways as well, including limiting the number of kids you can have. So what? There are organizations to effect policy changes of all sorts.

Rumsfeld, to my knowledge, is the person gives the FINAL authorization to scuttle Jets to intercept w/ hijacked airplanes. He was not available.

First, did they know the planes were hijakced? Second, did they have enough time to attempt to shoot them down? (please provide proof)

We do have early warning systems. some of the hijackers used there real names, this would definitly set off alerts.
4 jets suddenly changing course, heading for washington and NYC would set off alerts..We have satilites That pick up explosions like a planes crashing.. There was a substantial amount of time between each crash.

There was no need for a satellite to pick up the explosions, there were plenty of witnesses. Not to mention that there is lots of air traffic around NYC and Washington DC - an extra plane here and there will not, by itself, raise any red flags.

Forum List

Back