Bush didn't just lie........

Hey Myrtle....

You might want to call BULLSHIT with this group first...

"Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade and much of his nation's wealth not on providing for the Iraqi people but on developing nuclear, chemical, and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
-- President Bill Clinton (State of the Union Address), Jan. 27, 1998
(snip)

To call you an idiot would be an insult to other nicer idiots. You will note that the date on most of your links are 1998...if you had a brain you would have realized that my link/clip acknowledged that Clinton made comments about Saddam's WMDs back in the 90's....because Saddam did have WMDs at that time....but idiot, things changed after Operation Desert Fox....which you are too dense to realize, and he no longer had them.

The comments made when Doofus was President were made based on the "LIES" provided by Bush and Cheney. Bush was claiming that Saddam still had them and was still working on them...which turned out to be a "LIE".

I don't expect your comatose brain can accept new information, so keep making an ass of yourself and show us just how stupid you really are by repeating crap that has been debunked. Keep drinking the Kool-Aid.

I hate to tell you this but nearly all the WMD programs had been halted and dismantled/destroyed by the UN Inspections teams by then with only a fraction of some precursor chemicals Saddam purchased that were unaccounted for. President Clinton was striking Iraq because Saddam thwarted a few inspection teams that were led by Americans because he suspected that they were spying on the actual military installations and not really looking for illegal weapons. Those quote were to justify Desert Fox and the continuation of the oppressive sanctions against Iraq. The main concern, the secret uranium enrichment/ nuclear bomb program uncovered by the first war, had been dismantled.

Which is what I have tried to explain to several of them, but some of them just find an article on the internet that involves Bill Clinton and Saddam on WMDs and they jump for joy, thinking this proves that Bush and Cheney weren't lying - they're obviously not familiar with History.

Oh I agree that many of them use those older quotes to try and justify the war aims the Bush Administration had, but the fact remains that the Clinton Administration was not exactly truthful at the time. Because the UN inspection teams had destroyed or verified that most of the weapons and chemicals had been destroyed. Which meant there was no good reason to keep the cruel sanctions in place. They were hurting poor Iraqis much more that Saddam. Bush took it to another level altogether.
Saddam Hussein proclaims 'victory' after airstrikes end

The Pentagon reported 97 sites had been hit and produced aerial photographs of what it said were damaged missile production facilities, collapsed Republican Guard barracks and a government building in Baghdad struck by three cruise missiles.

Both Clinton and British Prime Minister Tony Blair said the mission -- to stop Iraq from continuing to make and store weapons of mass destruction -- was accomplished.

Hey Myrtle....

You might want to call BULLSHIT with this group first...

"Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade and much of his nation's wealth not on providing for the Iraqi people but on developing nuclear, chemical, and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
-- President Bill Clinton (State of the Union Address), Jan. 27, 1998
(snip)

To call you an idiot would be an insult to other nicer idiots. You will note that the date on most of your links are 1998...if you had a brain you would have realized that my link/clip acknowledged that Clinton made comments about Saddam's WMDs back in the 90's....because Saddam did have WMDs at that time....but idiot, things changed after Operation Desert Fox....which you are too dense to realize, and he no longer had them.

The comments made when Doofus was President were made based on the "LIES" provided by Bush and Cheney. Bush was claiming that Saddam still had them and was still working on them...which turned out to be a "LIE".

I don't expect your comatose brain can accept new information, so keep making an ass of yourself and show us just how stupid you really are by repeating crap that has been debunked. Keep drinking the Kool-Aid.

I hate to tell you this but nearly all the WMD programs had been halted and dismantled/destroyed by the UN Inspections teams by then with only a fraction of some precursor chemicals Saddam purchased that were unaccounted for. President Clinton was striking Iraq because Saddam thwarted a few inspection teams that were led by Americans because he suspected that they were spying on the actual military installations and not really looking for illegal weapons. Those quote were to justify Desert Fox and the continuation of the oppressive sanctions against Iraq. The main concern, the secret uranium enrichment/ nuclear bomb program uncovered by the first war, had been dismantled.

Which is what I have tried to explain to several of them, but some of them just find an article on the internet that involves Bill Clinton and Saddam on WMDs and they jump for joy, thinking this proves that Bush and Cheney weren't lying - they're obviously not familiar with History.

Oh I agree that many of them use those older quotes to try and justify the war aims the Bush Administration had, but the fact remains that the Clinton Administration was not exactly truthful at the time. Because the UN inspection teams had destroyed or verified that most of the weapons and chemicals had been destroyed. Which meant there was no good reason to keep the cruel sanctions in place. They were hurting poor Iraqis much more that Saddam. Bush took it to another level altogether.
Saddam Hussein proclaims 'victory' after airstrikes end

The Pentagon reported 97 sites had been hit and produced aerial photographs of what it said were damaged missile production facilities, collapsed Republican Guard barracks and a government building in Baghdad struck by three cruise missiles.

Both Clinton and British Prime Minister Tony Blair said the mission -- to stop Iraq from continuing to make and store weapons of mass destruction -- was accomplished.

"Clinton said the United States would continue a strong military presence in the region. He also said the United States would continue monitoring a no-fly zone over parts of Iraq and retain extensive sanctions against the country, while allowing it to continue selling oil in exchange for food and medicine."

U.S. Imports from Iraq of Crude Oil and Petroleum Products (Thousand Barrels)

You will note that the date on most of your links are 1998...

Do you always get set up so easily? Operation Desert Fox? The let's "draw attention away from Monica Lewinsky?" The 3 to 4 day bombing of Iraq? ODF targeted 13 suspected sites with WMD's, 13!

I understand that counting, the truth and basic common sense are not even close to your minimum grasp of reality. That being said, the majority of the quotes are from 2002 & 2003, not 1998. In fact let me count it for you sense it appears you have such a difficult time counting up to 10. So 8 in 1998 and 18 in 2002 & 2003, wow your family must be proud of your math skills...

To call you an idiot would be an insult to other nicer idiots.

And this from Myrtle the mathematician, it's painful to watch...

because Saddam did have WMDs at that time

Yeah those 13 sites where perfect hits...

This group must be easily fooled, according to you twice in less than 6 years...

"There is no doubt that ... Saddam Hussein has reinvigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Saddam continues to redefine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of a licit missile program to develop longer-range missiles that will threaten the United States and our allies."
Letter to President Bush, Signed by:
-- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), and others, Dec 5, 2001

"I mean, we have three different countries that, while they all present serious problems for the United States -- they're dictatorships, they're involved in the development and proliferation of weapons of mass destruction -- you know, the most imminent, clear and present threat to our country is not the same from those three countries. I think Iraq is the most serious and imminent threat to our country."
-- Sen. John Edwards (D, NC) Feb. 24, 2002

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and the means of delivering them."
-- Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power. We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."
-- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"There is no doubt that Saddam Hussein's regime is a serious danger, that he is a tyrant, and that his pursuit of lethal weapons of mass destruction cannot be tolerated. He must be disarmed. We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Edward Kennedy (D, MA) Sep. 27, 2002

"Now let me be clear -- I suffer no illusions about Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal man. A ruthless man. A man who butchers his own people to secure his own power. He has repeatedly defied UN resolutions, thwarted UN inspection teams, developed chemical and biological weapons, and coveted nuclear capacity. He's a bad guy. The world, and the Iraqi people, would be better off without him."
-- State Senator Barack Obama (Democrat, Illinois) Oct. 2, 2002

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..."
-- Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002

"My position is very clear: The time has come for decisive action to eliminate the threat posed by Saddam Hussein's weapons of mass destruction."
-- Senator John Edwards (D, NC), Oct. 7, 2002

"We stopped the fighting [in 1991] on an agreement that Iraq would take steps to assure the world that it would not engage in further aggression and that it would destroy its weapons of mass destruction. It has refused to take those steps. That refusal constitutes a breach of the armistice which renders it void and justifies resumption of the armed conflict."
-- Sen. Harry Reid (D. NV) Oct. 9, 2002

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force -- if necessary -- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."
-- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years ... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002

"He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years, every significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and destroy his chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity. This he has refused to do"
-- Rep. Henry Waxman (D, CA), Oct. 10, 2002

"I come to this debate, Mr. Speaker, as one at the end of 10 years in office on the Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, where stopping the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction was one of my top priorities. I applaud the President on focusing on this issue and on taking the lead to disarm Saddam Hussein. ... Others have talked about this threat that is posed by Saddam Hussein. Yes, he has chemical weapons, he has biological weapons, he is trying to get nuclear weapons."
-- Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D. CA) Oct. 10, 2002

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
-- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002

"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), Dec. 8, 2002

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."
-- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003

"People can quarrel with whether we should have more troops in Afghanistan or internationalize Iraq or whatever, but it is incontestable that on the day I left office, there were unaccounted for stocks of biological and chemical weapons."
-- Ex President Bill Clinton, Jul. 22, 2003 (Interview with CNN Larry King)

I asked very direct questions of the top people in the CIA and people who'd served in the Clinton administration. And they said they believed that Saddam Hussein either had weapons or had the components of weapons or the ability to quickly make weapons of mass destruction. What we're worried about is an A-bomb in a Ryder truck in New York, in Washington and St. Louis. It cannot happen. We have to prevent it from happening.
-- Rep. Richard Gephardt (D, MT) Nov. 2, 2003

Myrtle, just admit it, you have no clue what your valiant Democrapic Leaders have told you...

Last edited:

Do you always get set up so easily? Operation Desert Fox? The let's "draw attention away from Monica Lewinsky?" The 3 to 4 day bombing of Iraq? ODF targeted 13 suspected sites with WMD's, 13!

I understand that counting, the truth and basic common sense are not even close to your minimum grasp of reality. That being said, the majority of the quotes are from 2002 & 2003, not 1998. In fact let me count it for you sense it appears you have such a difficult time counting up to 10. So 8 in 1998 and 18 in 2002 & 2003, wow your family must be proud of your math skills...

This group must be easily fooled, according to you twice in less than 6 years...

"There is no doubt that ... Saddam Hussein has reinvigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Saddam continues to redefine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of a licit missile program to develop longer-range missiles that will threaten the United States and our allies."

"I mean, we have three different countries that, while they all present serious problems for the United States -- they're dictatorships, they're involved in the development and proliferation of weapons of mass destruction -- you know, the most imminent, clear and present threat to our country is not the same from those three countries. I think Iraq is the most serious and imminent threat to our country."

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and the means of delivering them."

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power. We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."

"There is no doubt that Saddam Hussein's regime is a serious danger, that he is a tyrant, and that his pursuit of lethal weapons of mass destruction cannot be tolerated. He must be disarmed. We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."

"Now let me be clear -- I suffer no illusions about Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal man. A ruthless man. A man who butchers his own people to secure his own power. He has repeatedly defied UN resolutions, thwarted UN inspection teams, developed chemical and biological weapons, and coveted nuclear capacity. He's a bad guy. The world, and the Iraqi people, would be better off without him."

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..."

"My position is very clear: The time has come for decisive action to eliminate the threat posed by Saddam Hussein's weapons of mass destruction."

"We stopped the fighting [in 1991] on an agreement that Iraq would take steps to assure the world that it would not engage in further aggression and that it would destroy its weapons of mass destruction. It has refused to take those steps. That refusal constitutes a breach of the armistice which renders it void and justifies resumption of the armed conflict."

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force -- if necessary -- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years ... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."

"He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years, every significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and destroy his chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity. This he has refused to do"

"I come to this debate, Mr. Speaker, as one at the end of 10 years in office on the Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, where stopping the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction was one of my top priorities. I applaud the President on focusing on this issue and on taking the lead to disarm Saddam Hussein. ... Others have talked about this threat that is posed by Saddam Hussein. Yes, he has chemical weapons, he has biological weapons, he is trying to get nuclear weapons."

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."

"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction."

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."

"People can quarrel with whether we should have more troops in Afghanistan or internationalize Iraq or whatever, but it is incontestable that on the day I left office, there were unaccounted for stocks of biological and chemical weapons."

I asked very direct questions of the top people in the CIA and people who'd served in the Clinton administration. And they said they believed that Saddam Hussein either had weapons or had the components of weapons or the ability to quickly make weapons of mass destruction. What we're worried about is an A-bomb in a Ryder truck in New York, in Washington and St. Louis. It cannot happen. We have to prevent it from happening.

Myrtle, just admit it, you have no clue what your valiant Democrapic Leaders have told you...
Meanwhile, Desert Fox finished off Hussein's WMD and WMD programs ... there were none of the WMD Bush scared America about in 2002.

Bwahahaha.....GWVacanthead - of course you're going to try and keep defending the doofus....you adore him, you even wanted to call yourself by his name in your username, but knew you would be laughed at and decided to change the last initial to V......George W. Vacant-head..........keep bringing up old clips/links, you're only fooling yourself because you can't face facts.

The thing is, the Iraq War was not the result of an intelligence goof — rather, the country’s top office systematically misled the public about Iraq’s nonexistent WMD program, as well as Saddam Hussein’s link to Al Qaeda.

On Tuesday night, former CIA Deputy Director and Bush’s intelligence briefer Michael Morell appeared on MSNBC’s “Hardball,” where he, under an amount of good cable news duress, admitted that the administration intentionally misrepresented intelligence.

The show played a clip of Cheney saying, “We know [Saddam Hussein] has been absolutely devoted to trying to acquire nuclear weapons. And we believe he has, in fact, reconstituted nuclear weapons.”

“Was that true or not,”
host Chris Matthews asked.

“We were saying–”

“Can you answer that question? Was that true?”

“No, that was not true,”
he finally said.

George W. Bush’s CIA briefer admits Iraq WMD “intelligence” was a lie

Bwahahaha.....GWVacanthead - of course you're going to try and keep defending the doofus....you adore him, you even wanted to call yourself by his name in your username, but knew you would be laughed at and decided to change the last initial to V......George W. Vacant-head..........keep bringing up old clips/links, you're only fooling yourself because you can't face facts.

The thing is, the Iraq War was not the result of an intelligence goof — rather, the country’s top office systematically misled the public about Iraq’s nonexistent WMD program, as well as Saddam Hussein’s link to Al Qaeda.

On Tuesday night, former CIA Deputy Director and Bush’s intelligence briefer Michael Morell appeared on MSNBC’s “Hardball,” where he, under an amount of good cable news duress, admitted that the administration intentionally misrepresented intelligence.

The show played a clip of Cheney saying, “We know [Saddam Hussein] has been absolutely devoted to trying to acquire nuclear weapons. And we believe he has, in fact, reconstituted nuclear weapons.”

“Was that true or not,” host Chris Matthews asked.

“We were saying–”

“Can you answer that question? Was that true?”

“No, that was not true,” he finally said.

George W. Bush’s CIA briefer admits Iraq WMD “intelligence” was a lie
thanks.

GWVacanthead drank the rw talking-points kool aid

GWV5903, please read post #1805 along with the provided document.

Okay, you do understand that these 30 pages are nothing more than a select number of pages someone hand picked from this http://nsarchive.gwu.edu/NSAEBB/NSAEBB129/senateiraqreport.pdf 521 page complete assessment? They removed the page numbers, made up the cover and who knows what else.

The fact remains that ALL of the quotes made by these Democrats confirmed why they believed the Intelligence Community was correct, the same intelligence EVERYONE knew to be the truth. The only truth in the PDF you provided is someone decided they would diminish the sacrifice our dead soldiers made.

Myrtle, your math skills are terrible and obviously your hearing is even worse...

In Matthews own video of Cheney on MTP he says the same thing Morell said. Have you cleaned your ears in the last decade? Maybe your deaf? Dumb! Blind! All? Yes!!

You're so desperate to shoot anyone, yet you can't even admit that ALL of the 18 quotes from Democrats where in agreement with the NIE.

It's hard to believe you are able to type your name based on your continued denial that the Democratic Leadership reviewed the same intelligence and agreed to go to war with Iraq. You can blame Bush for a million years, but the truth is they all read the same info dumb dumb. That you would rely on Chris "Thrill Up My Leg" Matthews is hilarious at best.

It's in Living Color and you still cannot comprehend what they said, if my dog was this f'ing stupid I would hide him / her from the world, what's your excuse?

BTW you are no where close with my user name...

I got as far as the first one on your list to determine it's bullshit. Graham never said that nor signed any such letter.

washingtonpost.com

Okay, you do understand that these 30 pages are nothing more than a select number of pages someone hand picked from this http://nsarchive.gwu.edu/NSAEBB/NSAEBB129/senateiraqreport.pdf 521 page complete assessment? They removed the page numbers, made up the cover and who knows what else.

The fact remains that ALL of the quotes made by these Democrats confirmed why they believed the Intelligence Community was correct, the same intelligence EVERYONE knew to be the truth. The only truth in the PDF you provided is someone decided they would diminish the sacrifice our dead soldiers made.
Let's get one thing straight. The soldiers who died in Iraq sacrificed their lives for nothing but helping certain rich people get richer. Nothing else.The second thing is you need to actually read the document you provided. It goes over in great detail as to exactly what I stated in post 1805. I would love to copy and paste thousands of quotes from that document that shows there was next to nothing to support the assertions Bush & Co. made. If you really are willing to learn the truth you will actually read the WHOLE document you provided.

Meanwhile, Desert Fox finished off Hussein's WMD and WMD programs ... there were none of the WMD Bush scared America about in 2002.

Pretty limp, Betty Crocker...
Does it matter that you think of reality as "limp?"

Well your old lady doesn't...
My "old lady?" She's not old. She also has nothing to worry about.

Your fantasies about cocks aside, Desert Fox finished off whatever remnants remained of Hussein's WMD and WMD programs. Bush invaded a country which had not attacked the U.S. and was not in possession of the WMD Bush was scaring America with.

I got as far as the first one on your list to determine it's bullshit. Graham never said that nor signed any such letter.

washingtonpost.com

There numerous accounts he made this statement...

All the WaPost piece is confirming he has no backbone...

You have something in common with Sen. Graham...

Fear mongering was much more effective

George W. Bush didn t just lie about the Iraq War. What he did was much worse.

What the Bush administration launched in 2002 and 2003 may have been the most comprehensive, sophisticated, and misleading campaign of government propaganda in American history. Spend too much time in the weeds, and you risk missing the hysterical tenor of the whole campaign.

In the summer of 2002, the administration established something called the White House Iraq Group, through which Karl Rove and other communication strategists like Karen Hughes and Mary Matalin coordinated with policy officials to sell the public on the threat from Iraq in order to justify war. "The script had been finalized with great care over the summer," White House press secretary Scott McClellan later wrote, for a "campaign to convince Americans that war with Iraq was inevitable and necessary."
In that campaign, intelligence wasn't something to be understood and assessed by the administration in making their decisions, it was a propaganda tool to lead the public to the conclusion that the administration wanted. Again and again we saw a similar pattern: An allegation would bubble up from somewhere, some in the intelligence community would say that it could be true but others would say it was either speculation or outright baloney, but before you knew it the president or someone else was presenting it to the public as settled fact.

I remember it well, the UN teams never actually verified the existence of weapons of mass destruction by Saddam, ever. And still haven't.

Let's get one thing straight. The soldiers who died in Iraq sacrificed their lives for nothing but helping certain rich people get richer. Nothing else.The second thing is you need to actually read the document you provided. It goes over in great detail as to exactly what I stated in post 1805. I would love to copy and paste thousands of quotes from that document that shows there was next to nothing to support the assertions Bush & Co. made. If you really are willing to learn the truth you will actually read the WHOLE document you provided.

I have read it, in fact I have several times. Your ability to copy and paste will not change the fact that ALL of the Democrats read the same thing that Bush & Cheney read, nothing different. What's so disingenuous about your kind is this fact alone.

Mod Edit: Family Rule

Last edited by a moderator:

washingtonpost.com

There numerous accounts he made this statement...

All the WaPost piece is confirming he has no backbone...

You have something in common with Sen. Graham...
No doubt you can find a bunch of rightarded sites which contain the misinformation you seek out, but the Washington Post is accurate, no matter how deep your denial runs.

Nine Congress Members Call for Stepped up Action Against Iraq

Forum List

Back