Bush Bounce!

Note the not-so-subtle leftist slant in the lead paragraph:

"NEWARK, Ohio — A new poll shows President Bush taking a double-digit lead over Sen. John Kerry, who spent yesterday aggressively attacking Mr. Bush here with the hope of regaining a foothold in the election and beating back concerns within his own party that he's not working hard enough to win."

Note they refer to kerry by his title, but they refer to PRESIDENT Bush as "Mr." This is the kind of childish distortion with which the media pigs seek to pull the wool over the eyes of the average American.

I don't know whether to be angry over their bias or over the fact that they think we're stupid enough not to fathom their manipulative efforts.

Think I'll just do both. :bang3: :blowup:

Merlin1047 said:

"NEWARK, Ohio — A new poll shows President Bush taking a double-digit lead over Sen. John Kerry, who spent yesterday aggressively attacking Mr. Bush here with the hope of regaining a foothold in the election and beating back concerns within his own party that he's not working hard enough to win."

Note they refer to kerry by his title, but they refer to PRESIDENT Bush as "Mr." This is the kind of childish distortion with which the media pigs seek to pull the wool over the eyes of the average American.

I don't know whether to be angry over their bias or over the fact that they think we're stupid enough not to fathom their manipulative efforts.

Yeah you noticed that too......Im thinking not only will a President Bush victory be great for the country, but I will be so happy to see the angry look on the media's face collectively, almost as sweet :teeth:

Forgot who it was in the story that Went " Ronald Reagun won the election?! How can that be? No one I know voted for him!"

Wonder if Dan Rather will "close" the polls again this time before the Florida Republicans get to vote after work?

fubar said:
Forgot who it was in the story that Went " Ronald Reagun won the election?! How can that be? No one I know voted for him!"

Wonder if Dan Rather will "close" the polls again this time before the Florida Republicans get to vote after work?

If he does, i doubt thats going to keep any of them from the polls, not after last election.

Besides, this is going to be a landslide. any attempts of the media will be futile.

The libs over at yahoo are going nuts over this poll. half of them think its just a lie of the "right wing media" the other think its some right wing conspiracy. There have even been a few suggesting genocide of conservatives. I think this is really getting to them.

The libs over at yahoo are going nuts over this poll. half of them think its just a lie of the "right wing media" the other think its some right wing conspiracy. There have even been a few suggesting genocide of conservatives. I think this is really getting to them.

Those goofballs over at yahoo were nuts to begin with. I'll have to check it out, though. Back in May, they were shoving a 5 point Kerry lead in everyones face and saying that was why Bush was running scared and conservatives were getting desperate. Look who is desperate now.

Merlin1047 said:

Actually, you'll notice that they use "President Bush" first, then Mr. Bush. NYT does this also - the first time someone is referred to in a story, they use their formal title; thereafter, they are called "Mr." or "Mrs." or "Ms."

gop_jeff said:
Actually, you'll notice that they use "President Bush" first, then Mr. Bush. NYT does this also - the first time someone is referred to in a story, they use their formal title; thereafter, they are called "Mr." or "Mrs." or "Ms."

In the future, I will thank you not to poke any holes in my rant.

:eek:

gop_jeff said:
:laugh: No problem! In the future I'll thank you for not having any holes in your rants! :D

LOL - do my best. Can't make any guarantees. At my age, short term memory is disappearing faster than logic at a liberal debate.

Forum List

Back