Bush Blamed Again

Haven't ya heard? Everything is Bush's fault. Hurricanes are his fault, global warming is his fault, & the mouse in my house is his fault.

No, I don't remember any leftie point those things out.

Now we did mention screwing up the war in Afghanistan, starting the unneeded war in Iraq, wiretapping all Americans, approving of torture, blowing the response to a hurricane and other insignificant items like that.:cuckoo:

But I guess making your "bush blamed for everything" statement makes you feel better, so go ahead and do it again, and again, and again >>>>>>>>>>>

And the article didn't even mention bush.:lol:

Zoom, did you even listen to the video? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?????????

As to the mouse in your house. That sounds like a good title for a children's book.:eusa_whistle: Next you can work on the rat in your hat.

To all, yes I read the text. Note it's from the AP. Also saw the video, as it is a permanent fixture on the local news. The news anchor, Jim Garner, put in the stuff about Obama's admin blaming Bush admin for not preparing the people. Sorry you all don't believe me, go piss on something else.

BTW, you know why they are pushing this back? Not because 6.5 million people aren't ready. (As an aside, why the hell should the majority that ARE ready have to wait for the minority that AREN'T ready?) That's just the excuse. Listen to the very end of this digital tv info. from the news. The coupons already out there have or will expire but the gov. will issue more. Hmmm wonder where the money for this is coming from???? I'll give you three guesses and the first two don't count. Wonder how much they'll try to slide in. Oink, oink.

Interesting how you're all crying about me mentioning Bush being blamed but nary a word about this administration wasting money. Wonder how much they've already spent in advertising on this thing; wonder how much more they'll spend. What a bunch of dolts.

6abc.com: Action News: Philadelphia News, Weather, Traffic and Sports for the Delaware and Lehigh Valleys

Last edited:
ABC news just announced that the digital switchover scheduled for Feb 17 has been pushed back four months. Bush blamed because he didn't get people ready in time. lol, yeah like four months is going to do anything. Yet another waste of money. Spend, spend, spend.

Congress postpones digital TV transition - 2/04/09 - Philadelphia News - 6abc.com

He had 7 months to be ready for 9-11 and you guys don't blame him for that, so no doubt you'll give him a pass on this if he only had 4 months notice. :lol:

Haven't ya heard? Everything is Bush's fault. Hurricanes are his fault, global warming is his fault, & the mouse in my house is his fault.

Now we did mention screwing up the war in Afghanistan, starting the unneeded war in Iraq, wiretapping all Americans, approving of torture, blowing the response to a hurricane and other insignificant items like that.:cuckoo:

But I guess making your "bush blamed for everything" statement makes you feel better, so go ahead and do it again, and again, and again >>>>>>>>>>>

As to the mouse in your house. That sounds like a good title for a children's book.:eusa_whistle: Next you can work on the rat in your hat.

To all, yes I read the text. Note it's from the AP. Also saw the video, as it is a permanent fixture on the local news. The news anchor, Jim Garner, put in the stuff about Obama's admin blaming Bush admin for not preparing the people. Sorry you all don't believe me, go piss on something else.

BTW, you know why they are pushing this back? Not because 6.5 million people aren't ready. (As an aside, why the hell should the majority that ARE ready have to wait for the minority that AREN'T ready?) That's just the excuse. Listen to the very end of this digital tv info. from the news. The coupons already out there have or will expire but the gov. will issue more. Hmmm wonder where the money for this is coming from???? I'll give you three guesses and the first two don't count. Wonder how much they'll try to slide in. Oink, oink.

Interesting how you're all crying about me mentioning Bush being blamed but nary a word about this administration wasting money. Wonder how much they've already spent in advertising on this thing; wonder how much more they'll spend. What a bunch of dolts.

6abc.com: Action News: Philadelphia News, Weather, Traffic and Sports for the Delaware and Lehigh Valleys

Great ... first Bush Jr. wastes a bunch of our taxes on this con job, and now Omaba is falling for it to.

Change my ass, so far it's the same wasteful spending. The only real benefit to Obama ... at least he doesn't actually "blame Bush" for everything. Otherwise I just see a Democrat version of the same thing we had.

Who the hell is Garner?

As for dolts spending money: Iraq.

How much have the right spent attacking it?

Go back and read my post to find out who the hell Garner is. Cripes.

Deflecting from the topic of delaying the digital tv conversion to spending on Iraq tells me you have no problem with yet more money being wasted. Wasted in the past, wasted now. And you have the nerve to call me out for stating the news anchor 'blamed Bush' yet you come on and do the exact same thing. lol, too funny.

if the coupons expire, then they won't be used....costing the gvt nothing, other than the printing of the coupon card.

we ordered 2 of them, for an old handheld tv, and a portable 5 inch screen one that we have for emergencies.

but they expire soon and we still haven't bought them.... so we are guilty as well, but we do have cable so as long as we do not lose electricity, we will hace that....

Change my ass, so far it's the same wasteful spending. The only real benefit to Obama ... at least he doesn't actually "blame Bush" for everything. Otherwise I just see a Democrat version of the same thing we had.

Give it some time. You expect Obama to fix everything that is wrong with the government by 2-5? He was sworn in 1-20.

What did Bush do by now in his first term? How many vacations had he already taken by 2-5-2000? How much brush did he clear in Crawford? :lol:

I don't expect Obama will do as much as I would do if I were president, but then again I might not be able to do as much as I would like if I were given the chance. Maybe that's what got Kennedy shot? Do you think it is unfathomable that if the government tried to do away with the Federal Reserve, or do away with lobbyists, do you doubt that those rich powerful corporations/bankers wouldn't murder to get their way? Then you would be naive and proving you don't know history. The men who started the Federal Reserve were murderers, ruthless businessmen, monopolistic, greedy, and every other adjective that describes greedy robber barons. They also own the railroads, media, gas and electric, oil, phones, banks, cars, defense companies, etc.

They also own you. You could take it back, but you won't. You'll continue to listen to the corporate media like a good little sheep.

If you would support Obama and not the red republicans, Obama would get his way, and then you could either say he failed or succeeded. But now you are cock blocking progress. It should be the Grand Obstructionist Party.

if the coupons expire, then they won't be used....costing the gvt nothing, other than the printing of the coupon card.

we ordered 2 of them, for an old handheld tv, and a portable 5 inch screen one that we have for emergencies.

but they expire soon and we still haven't bought them.... so we are guilty as well, but we do have cable so as long as we do not lose electricity, we will hace that....

IF? Many already have, the companies that make these got the money already for them as well, so that's free money they got from us, the tax payer.

Though it's big of you to admit it's your own fault for them expiring, not everyone has had that luxury. Some areas are not getting the supply to meet the demand and many are expiring simply because the people have no chance to use them.

Why did they put expiration dates on those coupons? Idiots!!! And it wasn't cheap. The gov wasted a lot of money sending out those coupons that no one used.

I'm guilty too. I got my coupon but didn't buy a converter. :eusa_shhh:

Give it some time. You expect Obama to fix everything that is wrong with the government by 2-5? He was sworn in 1-20.

What did Bush do by now in his first term? How many vacations had he already taken by 2-5-2000? How much brush did he clear in Crawford? :lol:

I don't expect Obama will do as much as I would do if I were president, but then again I might not be able to do as much as I would like if I were given the chance. Maybe that's what got Kennedy shot? Do you think it is unfathomable that if the government tried to do away with the Federal Reserve, or do away with lobbyists, do you doubt that those rich powerful corporations/bankers wouldn't murder to get their way? Then you would be naive and proving you don't know history. The men who started the Federal Reserve were murderers, ruthless businessmen, monopolistic, greedy, and every other adjective that describes greedy robber barons. They also own the railroads, media, gas and electric, oil, phones, banks, cars, defense companies, etc.

They also own you. You could take it back, but you won't. You'll continue to listen to the corporate media like a good little sheep.

If you would support Obama and not the red republicans, Obama would get his way, and then you could either say he failed or succeeded. But now you are cock blocking progress. It should be the Grand Obstructionist Party.

The problem I have at this point is that the plans he has shown so far are not different from the failed policies in the last few years of Jr.. It's still spending money we do not have, and much of it on things we really do not need.

I found who blamed Bush...the chairman of the FCC. Maybe he knows what he's talking about since he's left over from Bush's administration...he's been in the job since 2001.

:lol:
FCC chair blames Bush administration for DTV problems - FierceWireless

Why did they put expiration dates on those coupons? Idiots!!! And it wasn't cheap. The gov wasted a lot of money sending out those coupons that no one used.

:clap2: Yeah, go figure why the gov (gov being all gov, both repubs and dems) would do something so illogical. I wonder how much they've spent on advertising and how much they will spend on advertising for the next four months.

Hey, I understand that when stores do get these converter boxes in they run out almost right away. If you do get another coupon try to get to the store as soon as they get them in. Are you sure you need a converter box? If you get cable or satelitte dish, you don't need one. Just if you have rabbit ears. Well, if your tv has rabbit ears. Although, go check out the thread on this somewhere on here. Kittenkoder has a lot of info on this, you may not need anything regardless of what you have.

:clap2: Yeah, go figure why the gov (gov being all gov, both repubs and dems) would do something so illogical. I wonder how much they've spent on advertising and how much they will spend on advertising for the next four months.

Hey, I understand that when stores do get these converter boxes in they run out almost right away. If you do get another coupon try to get to the store as soon as they get them in. Are you sure you need a converter box? If you get cable or satelitte dish, you don't need one. Just if you have rabbit ears. Well, if your tv has rabbit ears. Although, go check out the thread on this somewhere on here. Kittenkoder has a lot of info on this, you may not need anything regardless of what you have.

Oh crap ... I forgot about that part ... *blush* Can't believe I forgot to factor in the wasted money on the advertising. Will the con job ever stop wasting more money?

Oh crap ... I forgot about that part ... *blush* Can't believe I forgot to factor in the wasted money on the advertising. Will the con job ever stop wasting more money?
NEVER
thats why its so stupid to delay the change if your going to force it in the first place
quite frankly, if a broadcast station wants to broadcast in BOTH formats, its THEIR money, let em do it

NEVER
thats why its so stupid to delay the change if your going to force it in the first place
quite frankly, if a broadcast station wants to broadcast in BOTH formats, its THEIR money, let em do it

Bah, quit agreeing with me ...

this is being FORCED Globally, worldwide i believe....along with those stupid fluorescent lites....buy your up your incandescent lites now, cuz they will be no more, globally either....

I cancelled cable in 2004 and they never actually turned it off. :eusa_shhh: So I do have cable, sort of.

I get the feeling they're going to find out once this converter thing happens and turn me off. So I'll need the converter.

I hope the converter makes basic tv's w/o cable usable finally. My cable ready tv gets only one channel, channel 7, and that channel is fuzzy. I can't believe you can not get 2,4,7,50 and 20 plus 56 and 62 free anymore like when I was a kid.

My grandma can in Detroit, but in Metro Detroit only channel 7 comes in, and real crappy too. And big antenna's don't really work all that good either.

So if these converter boxes make it so you get the basics crystal clear, I'll be really happy.

Forum List

Back