Bush Blamed Again

ABC news just announced that the digital switchover scheduled for Feb 17 has been pushed back four months. Bush blamed because he didn't get people ready in time. lol, yeah like four months is going to do anything. Yet another waste of money. Spend, spend, spend.

Congress postpones digital TV transition - 2/04/09 - Philadelphia News - 6abc.com

Didn't get them ready? They have been advertising the switch for at least 18 months. It is on ALL the time, just about every day, hell the last 4 months or more the cable has been warning if you were not ready for the switch.

As a result of the switchover poor people began reading again and overthrew the government.....

This was bound to happen, I don't see how they can blame bush, I'm not defending bush, don't see how its his fault.

Haven't ya heard? Everything is Bush's fault. Hurricanes are his fault, global warming is his fault, & the mouse in my house is his fault.

This was bound to happen, I don't see how they can blame bush, I'm not defending bush, don't see how its his fault.

Sadly partisans always need someone to blame and never themselves.

As for the delay ... really? 6.5 million people still have TVs made prior to 1998 in operation? Of course most the boxes have been sold (paid for from our taxes) to people who most likely don't need them because of the hysteria style advertising used. So of course it's believable to that extent. Most of the stores didn't carry all the boxes until recently and in some areas they kept selling out (oh, like that was an accident) so the coupons expired before most people could even use them (which the companies that offer the boxes still got the $40 per coupon already so that money is free for them). Bah, this whole mess is just now coming to light.

ABC news just announced that the digital switchover scheduled for Feb 17 has been pushed back four months. Bush blamed because he didn't get people ready in time. lol, yeah like four months is going to do anything. Yet another waste of money. Spend, spend, spend.

Congress postpones digital TV transition - 2/04/09 - Philadelphia News - 6abc.com
What a stupid lie. There is nothing in that story that mentions Bush. You poor thing.

Do you think she actually read it? :cuckoo:

What a stupid lie. There is nothing in that story that mentions Bush. You poor thing.

Probably not. What really amazes me is that others will read her post, never watch the video, and forevermore will be convinced that "they" are blaming Bush.

Probably not. What really amazes me is that others will read her post, never watch the video, and forevermore will be convinced that "they" are blaming Bush.

Of course.

But it really is pretty sad knowing not one of the wingnuts is capable of accurately representing anything.

Meh ... seen the news on it already from a different source, but it does happen, people like to stir things up by reintroducing the blame game. What I just realized is the source she used is notoriously Republican.

Haven't ya heard? Everything is Bush's fault. Hurricanes are his fault, global warming is his fault, & the mouse in my house is his fault.

No, I don't remember any leftie point those things out.

Now we did mention screwing up the war in Afghanistan, starting the unneeded war in Iraq, wiretapping all Americans, approving of torture, blowing the response to a hurricane and other insignificant items like that.:cuckoo:

But I guess making your "bush blamed for everything" statement makes you feel better, so go ahead and do it again, and again, and again >>>>>>>>>>>

And the article didn't even mention bush.:lol:

Zoom, did you even listen to the video? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?????????

As to the mouse in your house. That sounds like a good title for a children's book.:eusa_whistle: Next you can work on the rat in your hat.

Last edited:

Of course.

But it really is pretty sad knowing not one of the wingnuts is capable of accurately representing anything.

Hey when I was a kid I used to have real knock down drag out fights with my teddy bear, too.

Teddy bear, straw man, it's the same dif.

Bush Blamed Again

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ABC news just announced that the digital switchover scheduled for Feb 17 has been pushed back four months. Bush blamed because he didn't get people ready in time. lol, yeah like four months is going to do anything.

That's weird.

For the last six months, almost every republicans I've run across on message boards has belatedly proclaimed that they "never supported Bush", or that they could "barely stomach voting for him twice".

I wonder why these same people spend hours, days, and weeks offering up defenses of him? They seem to be offended at the mildest critcism of Bush.

Why would you either get offended, or rush to the defense of someone you never supported, and could barely stand voting for? It doesn't make sense. I can't stand Joe Lieberman, and I never rush in to defend him. I don't get it.

Bush Blamed Again

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ABC news just announced that the digital switchover scheduled for Feb 17 has been pushed back four months. Bush blamed because he didn't get people ready in time. lol, yeah like four months is going to do anything.
That's weird.

For the last six months, almost every republicans I've run across on message boards has belatedly proclaimed that they "never supported Bush", or that they could "barely stomach voting for him twice".

I wonder why these same people spend hours, days, and weeks offering up defenses of him? They seem to be offended at the mildest critcism of Bush.

Why would you either get offended, or rush to the defense of someone you never supported, and could barely stand voting for? It doesn't make sense. I can't stand Joe Lieberman, and I never rush in to defend him. I don't get it.
What's even funnier is that no one actually blamed this on Bush...

Bush Blamed Again

That's weird.

What's even funnier is that no one actually blamed this on Bush...

Great point. I never, ever, not one single time heard anyone blame bush for this.

I guess I should have just posted "faux outrage noted", and moved on.

In the story, no. On the news last night, yes. Jim Garner, Action News. Too bad they cut it from the text. Believe me or not.

Forum List

Back