Bury Obamacare.....with Kennedy???

See #20, numbnuts.

Dude, as far as I can tell, you and another poster, Dr. House, come to these boards to do nothing but insult and agitate people, without adding ANYTHING to these discussions. I have already added Dr. House to my ignore list. Please don't make me add you too.
I have meaningful discussions with people who have meaningful things to say....My friends list is chock-full of them.

When you have something that shows you've put a gram of thought process into it, rather than your dreary copy-n-paste jobs from moonbat lefty sites and braind dead sweeping generalizations, then you'll get something meaningful in return.

And I don't give a hoot in hell who is or isn't on your iggy list. In fact, I find the behavior of waving that list around as some of the most juvenile forum behavior that there is.

Oh lookie...Dr. House has TWO monikers...done, DUDE.

Thats what the tea party people that I gather with are all about. We are sick of these corrupt Republicans and Democrats constantly screwing the people over.

I hope you vote in new democrats in 2010 in your area (or republicans if your conservative)

I'd rather us rally around kicking the bums out than the percieved differences of opinions that those same bums want us all to be distracted by and fighting over.

In all honesty, this was the major push behind me voting for Obama. My first time ever voting for a Democrat. I USED to like Eric Cantor, but now see him as a whiny obstructionist. I am hopeful there will be a stronger candidate opposing him next time around.

I think the majority of americans thought that by kicking out the repubs from the congress and white house we could fix the problems.

Unfortunately it looks like we have very little change as far as the government bankrupting the country goes :(.

I disagree with your view on things as I don't believe you have allowed Obama and the replacement folks in the Senate and Congress enough time to judge how their changes will work out for us in the long run. But, that's just me, and I am also glad we can disagree without being assholes about it.

In all honesty, this was the major push behind me voting for Obama. My first time ever voting for a Democrat. I USED to like Eric Cantor, but now see him as a whiny obstructionist. I am hopeful there will be a stronger candidate opposing him next time around.

I think the majority of americans thought that by kicking out the repubs from the congress and white house we could fix the problems.

Unfortunately it looks like we have very little change as far as the government bankrupting the country goes :(.

Forget health care..I just want death panels for neo cons.

as long as we put all the far right and far left neo whoevers into the chamber i'm down. Imagine a world without neo cons to balance out the neo libs....ugh it would be as ugly as a world without the neo libs to balance out the neo cons.

Sign at 9/12 march: ‘Bury Obamacare with Kennedy.’
Thousands of right-wing protesters are in DC for the 9/12 Project march today, inspired by Glenn Beck and organized by Republican lobbyists. One rally attendee caught a particularly tasteless sign being distributed to protesters:

6a00d8341c4df253ef0120a5680be4970b-pi

Today on ABC’s Good Morning America, Sen. Jim DeMint (R-SC) tried to portray the protesters as a bipartisan group of moderates, saying that “it’s not about President Obama. It’s not about the Democrats. … I’m glad they’re here to take back their country.” DeMint, of course, has made it all “about President Obama,” saying that the health care debate will be Obama’s “Waterloo” because it will “break him.”
Think Progress » Sign at 9/12 march: ‘Bury Obamacare with Kennedy.’

This is a perfect example of why no one takes these tea bagging asswipes seriously.....
Good show, neocons, good show!:clap2:

oy. this reminds me of those westboro assholes making their children hold up the "god hates fags" signs

Thousands of right-wing protesters are in DC for the 9/12 Project march today, inspired by Glenn Beck and organized by Republican lobbyists. One rally attendee caught a particularly tasteless sign being distributed to protesters:

Today on ABC’s Good Morning America, Sen. Jim DeMint (R-SC) tried to portray the protesters as a bipartisan group of moderates, saying that “it’s not about President Obama. It’s not about the Democrats. … I’m glad they’re here to take back their country.” DeMint, of course, has made it all “about President Obama,” saying that the health care debate will be Obama’s “Waterloo” because it will “break him.”

This is a perfect example of why no one takes these tea bagging asswipes seriously.....

oy. this reminds me of those westboro assholes making their children hold up the "god hates fags" signs

Sad, isn't it? THIS is the "base" of today's GOP....

i wonder what the next generation of republicans will be like?

in your case it figures

i wonder what the next generation of republicans will be like?

hey shit for brains. there are liberals in there to.

republicans can be liberals, republican isn't the opposite of liberals.
get your facts straight before you call names aye?

In my experience, almost 60 years, the vast majority of viet nam vets have mental health issues. I believe 15-20% of them have commited suicide. I'm not trying to make light of it but it hasn't been reported often and it is a national disgrace. The returning mid east vets don't seem to be faring any better.

That said. There is no room for sympathy or tolorance when america is in its own war to provide health care for all of its citizens. You are wrong namvet.

hey shit for brains. there are liberals in there to.

In my experience, almost 60 years, the vast majority of viet nam vets have mental health issues. I believe 15-20% of them have commited suicide. I'm not trying to make light of it but it hasn't been reported often and it is a national disgrace. The returning mid east vets don't seem to be faring any better.

That said. There is no room for sympathy or tolorance when america is in its own war to provide health care for all of its citizens. You are wrong namvet.

When did you serve? The reason I ask is that your mental health challenges are so obvious

When did you serve? The reason I ask is that your mental health challenges are so obvious

geez. come on fellas personal shots aren't needed...:doubt:

Be a bigger hypocrite.

IMG_5894.JPG

Anything to say about this lib having her young daughter play 'pin the molotov on the cop car'?

No? Is it because you are ok with it?

Some base you got there. Here are some from the vile left.
The zombietime Hall of Shame

Be a bigger hypocrite.

IMG_5894.JPG

Anything to say about this lib having her young daughter play 'pin the molotov on the cop car'?

No? Is it because you are ok with it?

Some base you got there. Here are some from the vile left.
The zombietime Hall of Shame

I have never seen this before, but I can honestly say it maks me sick to my stomach. And you know this woman is a liberal, how?

Forum List

Back