Bury Obamacare.....with Kennedy???

VaYank5150

Gold Member
Aug 3, 2009
Virginia
Sign at 9/12 march: ‘Bury Obamacare with Kennedy.’
Thousands of right-wing protesters are in DC for the 9/12 Project march today, inspired by Glenn Beck and organized by Republican lobbyists. One rally attendee caught a particularly tasteless sign being distributed to protesters:

6a00d8341c4df253ef0120a5680be4970b-pi

Today on ABC’s Good Morning America, Sen. Jim DeMint (R-SC) tried to portray the protesters as a bipartisan group of moderates, saying that “it’s not about President Obama. It’s not about the Democrats. … I’m glad they’re here to take back their country.” DeMint, of course, has made it all “about President Obama,” saying that the health care debate will be Obama’s “Waterloo” because it will “break him.”
Think Progress » Sign at 9/12 march: ‘Bury Obamacare with Kennedy.’

This is a perfect example of why no one takes these tea bagging asswipes seriously.....
Good show, neocons, good show!:clap2:

Last edited:
Actually it's a pretty good idea. The government needs to concentrate on getting rid of the fraud waste and abuse in the current system and tort reform...demonstrate through actions that they can deliver on these promises first!

Then start working on a comprehensive healthcare bill (that DOES NOT involve a government run healthcare option) for all Americans.

I still don't know why the great insurance companies are so terrified about actually having to COMPETE for a change....

Actually it's a pretty good idea. The government needs to concentrate on getting rid of the fraud waste and abuse in the current system and tort reform...demonstrate through actions that they can deliver on these promises first!

Then start working on a comprehensive healthcare bill (that DOES NOT involve a government run healthcare option) for all Americans.

I agree, get rid of the waste. Let's start by throwing out Medicare Advantage. O wait, that's waste Republicans love.

I agree, get rid of the waste. Let's start by throwing out Medicare Advantage. O wait, that's waste Republicans love.

Let's start by getting rid of 500 billion dollars in medicare fraud......oh wait, fraud is a crime the Democrats overlook.

Yeah, wussamattawityou?!! Only Obama and the Dems are allowed to use Ted Kennedy's death for their political advantage

Remind me again, which country did Teddy choose for his end of life care?

Forum List

Back