Burn the Koran on 9-11

Ya gotta love it, people are being brutally murdered worldwide, daily in the name of Islam... yet the Jews and the Christians are the problem. If we just let them have their Mosque at Ground Zero, the'll be happy and leave us alone.

Churchhill was right, appeasement is the hope that he crocodile eats you last.

Exactly

No...not at all

Some of my best friends are Christians. To put the thread in simplistic terms, it is about tolerance of other faiths and judging entire faiths on the actions of their extremist elements.

I am an atheist, but have more tolerance of the right to maintain a religious belief than most believers. They are wrapped up in "My Religion is the right religion and all other religions must be destroyed"

How do you know I am a Christian? I never stated that.

Hmmmmmmmmmm?????

Is your name ConHog by chance?

Yes, I'd deflect at this point to. Do you ever get tired of being my bitch? I know I'm getting tired of slapping you around on every thread.

why don't you just say "I hate Christians" and we'll go from there.

I don't condone burning books, but your OP was clearly bitching about Christians talking about exercising their right to freedom of speech.

Why don't you just come on out and admit what we all see anyway, you hate Christians and want them silenced.

No...not at all

Some of my best friends are Christians. To put the thread in simplistic terms, it is about tolerance of other faiths and judging entire faiths on the actions of their extremist elements.

I am an atheist, but have more tolerance of the right to maintain a religious belief than most believers. They are wrapped up in "My Religion is the right religion and all other religions must be destroyed"

I don't believe you for one second, and I don't think anyone else here does. You bash Christians at EVERY opportunity. This thread is proof, your original post grouped all Christians in with one small church, and you called them nuts for expressing their desire to exercise their first amendment right.

Tell me this, IF they have a right to build a mosque on their property, then why do you cry about Christians wanting to burn THEIR property?

PS - Most sane people do not call for the destruction of Islam.

Nor do I. Yet I am tired of tolerating the insanity. Seems we must always tolerate Islam... no matter what.

Question... what would Rightnutter's reaction be if Phelps wanted to build a Baptist Church at ground Zero?

Burning the Koran - The Week

More examples of intollerance from Christians. And they want us to to use a christian example of how to deal with those of a different faith?

A controversial church in Florida is attracting global attention as it organizes a "Burn the Koran" day to commemorate the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001. Pastor Terry Jones — leader of Dove World Outreach Center and author of a book called Islam is the Devil — says Islam is a "violent and oppressive" faith, and that the only way to stop Muslim terrorists is to expose their religion "for what it is."
One crazy church represents "Christians"?? WTF?
A new low, even for you, Nutwinger. They no more represent Christians than Rev Wright does.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nH5ixmT83JE]YouTube - Jeremiah Wright - God Damn America - Obama's Spiritual Mentor / Pastor[/ame]
One quote from rev. wright and he represents the president? A new low, even for you Rabbi.

Ya gotta love it, people are being brutally murdered worldwide, daily in the name of Islam... yet the Jews and the Christians are the problem. If we just let them have their Mosque at Ground Zero, the'll be happy and leave us alone.

Way to miss the point. If you're going to generalize all Muslims are the same along the lines of their radical wankers, you might as well be fair and do the same for Christians.

I don't think anyone in this thread is condoning or approving of what theocratic dictatorships like Saudi Arabia do.

How many of the MODERATE muslims speak out against the extremeist Muslims. can you give a number?

How do you know I am a Christian? I never stated that.

Hmmmmmmmmmm?????

Is your name ConHog by chance?

Yes, I'd deflect at this point to. Do you ever get tired of being my bitch? I know I'm getting tired of slapping you around on every thread.

why don't you just say "I hate Christians" and we'll go from there.

He does. He's been posting anti-Christian shit on these boards for some while. Christianity is always the problem in his world.

And don't get him started on the Jews.

Last edited:

More examples of intollerance from Christians. And they want us to to use a christian example of how to deal with those of a different faith?

A controversial church in Florida is attracting global attention as it organizes a "Burn the Koran" day to commemorate the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001. Pastor Terry Jones — leader of Dove World Outreach Center and author of a book called Islam is the Devil — says Islam is a "violent and oppressive" faith, and that the only way to stop Muslim terrorists is to expose their religion "for what it is."
A new low, even for you, Nutwinger. They no more represent Christians than Rev Wright does.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nH5ixmT83JE]YouTube - Jeremiah Wright - God Damn America - Obama's Spiritual Mentor / Pastor[/ame]
One quote from rev. wright and he represents the president? A new low, even for you Rabbi.

No, 20 years of sermons says the President agreed with what he was saying.

Nice try Zona, but a fail, as per your usual.

ONE QUOTE? How about twenty years?

he was stuck on that preacher's azz for 20 years numbnutz

Oh I get it now....its a matter of scope

As long as Christians are not beheading anyone, their actions should be tolerated.

So you enjoy pointing out the intolerance of Christians. Do you give equal voice to the intolerance of other religions??

Why of course not...

Christians making asses out of themselves are still asses
Muslims making asses out of themselves are still asses
Atheists making asses out of themselves are still asses

Its when you judge the total on the fact that some are asses that we have a problem

I'm not asking you if you label Christians, or any other religious group, with a broad brush of generalities. My point is that you have favored discussing the intolerance of Christians, and avoided, if not defended, the intolerance of other religious people. Why??

So you enjoy pointing out the intolerance of Christians. Do you give equal voice to the intolerance of other religions??

Why of course not...

Christians making asses out of themselves are still asses
Muslims making asses out of themselves are still asses
Atheists making asses out of themselves are still asses

Its when you judge the total on the fact that some are asses that we have a problem

I'm not asking you if you label Christians, or any other religious group, with a broad brush of generalities. My point is that you have favored discussing the intolerance of Christians, and avoided, if not defended, the intolerance of other religious people. Why??

Because he hates Christians, it's that simple

Rightwinger would probably attend and bask in the warms fires of tolerance if it were a Bible or Tora burning.

Last edited:
I don't condone burning books, but your OP was clearly bitching about Christians talking about exercising their right to freedom of speech.

Why don't you just come on out and admit what we all see anyway, you hate Christians and want them silenced.

No...not at all

I don't believe you for one second, and I don't think anyone else here does. You bash Christians at EVERY opportunity. This thread is proof, your original post grouped all Christians in with one small church, and you called them nuts for expressing their desire to exercise their first amendment right.

Tell me this, IF they have a right to build a mosque on their property, then why do you cry about Christians wanting to burn THEIR property?

It is not the sane people I worry about...

Like I said earlier....you have a right to publicaly burn the Koran. Hey Rightwingers....you even have a right to burn the flag.

But it does not reflect well on you and it does not reflect well on your cause

Burn the Koran on 9-11

That is just plain stupid...where do you think the profit from the sale of all those millions of Korans is going to go?

Ya..that's the ticket...make the muzlims a few more million bucks!:lol::cuckoo:

No...not at all

Like I said earlier....you have a right to publicaly burn the Koran. Hey Rightwingers....you even have a right to burn the flag.

BINGO you fucking moron. Exactly what we have been saying about the Muslims who want to build this Mosque so why in the fuck are you not with on us on that issue? Oh that's right because they aren't Christians.

You hypocritical piece of shit.

No...not at all

How does building a mosque near GZ reflect on those who want it and their cause??

Burn the Koran on 9-11

That is just plain stupid...where do you think the profit from the sale of all those millions of Korans is going to go?

Ya..that's the ticket...make the muzlims a few more million bucks!:lol::cuckoo:

Not if the publishing house isn't owned by Muslims.

Way to miss the point. If you're going to generalize all Muslims are the same along the lines of their radical wankers, you might as well be fair and do the same for Christians.

I don't think anyone in this thread is condoning or approving of what theocratic dictatorships like Saudi Arabia do.

How many of the MODERATE muslims speak out against the extremeist Muslims. can you give a number?

Nope, but these people do exist, even if you're not hearing them.

How does building a mosque near GZ reflect on those who want it and their cause??

Now it's time for RW to bail on this thread because he just put his hypocrisy on center stage.

What a buffoon.

BINGO you fucking moron. Exactly what we have been saying about the Muslims who want to build this Mosque so why in the fuck are you not with on us on that issue? Oh that's right because they aren't Christians.

You hypocritical piece of shit.

BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got him... again.

Forum List

Back