Burke, Virginia, is named after an enslaver. A journalist wants to change that

No one is replacing anyone, boy. You people aren't capable of self-governing. If you knew even basic history, you'd understand that.
You are getting replaced. White children are already demographic minorities. If you don't think that's going to have an impact on your culture then continue to fuck around and we can find out together. :funnyface:

You are getting replaced. White children are already demographic minorities. If you don't think that's going to have an impact on your culture then continue to fuck around and we can find out together. :funnyface:

You've already been completely conquered by white leftists (like Joe Biden and your other masters). You're just too stupid to realize it, boy. It's why you voted for a KKK member and proudly defended it.

LOL

you think Hispanics like blacks? What fantasy world do you live in?
The real one where they married into my family and gave me beautiful black, Asian and Hispanic mixed niece's and nephew's. :lmao:

The only people harmed by immigration are the sad culture of frail whites obsessed with racial purity and the preservation of their white supremacist culture.

The freaking British monarchy were enslavers. The flag that flew from the stern of slave ships was the Union Jack. Now they want to pick on some Virginia nobody named Burke? It beats talking about real issues like the rape and murder of American women by illegal aliens.

You've already been completely conquered by white leftists (like Joe Biden and your other masters). You're just too stupid to realize it, boy. It's why you voted for a KKK member and proudly defended it.

LOL
Maybe you backward types should start considering your place in a changing America.
New America might not want to celebrate an evil past.

If you think it's a waste of time to change your culture and cultural icons then you don't understand the impact they have on national identity.

That's all so silly. The left tearing down statues changes nothing. They just demonstrate themselves to be buffoons.

That's all so silly. The left tearing down statues changes nothing. They just demonstrate themselves to be buffoons.
It changes plenty. It tells the next generation that these people and their ideals aren't worth celebrating. And it encourages new ones. The stories we tell ourselves about who the good guys and bad guys were are important to shaping those ideals.

You can characterize it any way you like but Monument Ave got its ass tore down. :funnyface: That's called winning.
If you are right, I sure hope you can equal or do better with industrial and tech advancements and improve work production and people working. That is part of the package.

A former reporter has launched a campaign to rename his Virginia hometown, Burke, to stop the commemoration of an enslaver and instead honor a child he enslaved, a six-year-old boy named Fenton.

This seems to be a noble aim. We should not be celebrating the lives of awful people. At the very least the residents should have a vote to decide what they want.
Many countries have shaken off a dark past. Bombay is now Mumbai and Delhi is now Channai. Maybe Burke would be better as Fenton ? Or any other non slavery name.
Tommy, your posts seem to indicate that America [and by extension you] are suffering from some sort of "racism" shortage.

Last edited:
He made you house boys vote for him, and the KKK guy in Virginia. And you bragged about it!

You're conquered, in every way possible.

LOL!
What it looks like to me is that white liberals made you too afraid to be proud racists. They cuckolded you and your entire culture so hard that you've decided to take this pathetic tactic of pretending you're not racist even as you are dismissing black voters choosing Biden over Trump. I get that you're in a bit of a bitch phase where you're unsure of which way to pivot but as an outside observer, this ain't it. I'm perfectly capable of understanding that Biden, being weaker and softer and more establishment is the more preferable racist to Trump. Especially if that clueless and inept fuck is going to keep fucking up at the border to hasten your demographic demise because that's the game you morons. You don't think Black people see the racism from both sides? The solution is to replace you and until then find the weakest white there is as a place holder. Now tell me how that plan is going. :funnyface:

Forum List

Back