bumperstickers

On my bumper

"You can't scare me. I have children."

And one of my favorites -- on a (former Marine) colleague's laptop

"When in doubt, empty the magazine."

The funniest one I've seen lately:

B_P_RUGER300.jpg

Rod's ole dually had a crushed back fender from a gal running into in a parking lot. I put a bumper sticker on it that read, "Driver just does not give a shit anymore!" While we were down in Florida in heavy traffic cars would pull up on the back end fairly close and then back off. Next stop light up they would stay back.

One of my favorite bumper stickers has always been the one I saw quite often at Cherry Point MCAS. It will probably only be familiar to military folks, specifically Marine Corp and Navy servicemen. It said, "The Marines don't need to look for a few good men. They already have them. NAVY CORPSMEN."

When I was 17, National Lampoon magazine had an advertisement where you could buy stickers that were a picture of a screw. I spent my $10 for a handful of them. When I saw a bumper sticker with a heart pic on it, I put a screw pic over the heart.
Changed things from I "heart" my dog" to I "screw" my dog.
Ahh, good times.

When I was 17, National Lampoon magazine had an advertisement where you could buy stickers that were a picture of a screw. I spent my $10 for a handful of them. When I saw a bumper sticker with a heart pic on it, I put a screw pic over the heart.
Ahh, good times.

Bet your girlfriend loved it.... :razz:

Ahh, good times.

Bet your girlfriend loved it.... :razz:

Mom had an I "heart" my children bumpersticker. She didn't see the humor and neither did dad.

Forum List

Back