Bumper stickers are terrorism now

• Banned
One of the slides – entitled “Fourth Amendment Issues” – notes that “a suspicious map located on the passenger seat” could warrant further investigation as a potential indicator of terrorism.

Well I carry an atlas in my truck guess I am a terrorist

Another slide entitled “General Right Wing Extremist” – depicts suspicious bumper stickers that should warrant further investigation by cops conducting traffic stops.
The bumper stickers read, “Know Your RIghts Or Lose Them,” and “If You Love Your Country, the U.N. Is Not Your Friend!,” and “Get US Out Of the United Nations”.

I have bumper stickers so guess makes me a terrorist

Under the category of “Special-Interest/Single Issue Terrorism,” the slide characterizes people who hold political opinions that “represent a fairly popular point of view” as terrorists. Anti-abortion activists are also listed as terrorists under this category.

Again that's me.

Another slide lists people who are “antigenetic engineering” as terrorists. Presumably, that includes people who areconcerned about a new study which found that rats fed with genetically-engineered Monsanto corn suffered premature deaths.

and again...

Forum List

Back