Bully Cop Shut Down by His Supervisor LMAO

I can ask for your ID for any reason. Wait, what? Maan.....:drillsergeant::drillsergeant:

He must have been white. He would have gotten fucked up if he was non white. Especially if he was Black. :laugh:

Reminds me of the time I got pulled over driving this white girls car and she cussed him out because he asked if she was OK. I just knew I was about to end up dead or on the news for killing a cop.

[

Um....it's true. A cop can indeed "ask" for anyone's ID anytime they want.

What too many cops cannot grasp is that no one has any obligation to obey them.

Cop: Show me your ID

Innocent Person: What for?

Cop: Because I said so, now show me your ID

Innocent Person: You have no authority to demand "papers."

Cop:Show me your ID

Innocent Person: Fuck off

Cop: BAM, BAM, BAM, BAM,BAM, BAM,BAM, BAM,BAM, BAM,BAM, BAM,BAM, BAM,BAM, BAM,BAM, BAM, CLICK

Cop: It was justified shooting, they sassed me.

I can ask for your ID for any reason. Wait, what? Maan.....:drillsergeant::drillsergeant:

Those are cops in totalitarian ruled places and old Nazi Germany and places they controlled. In America citizens are protected from having to "show papers".
'
He is right though. In some of our more Nazi inclined areas of the US they have whats called a "stop and identify" law. Fucking cops can harass you 24 hours a day if so inclined just by claiming that you were doing something suspicious. Luckily i dont live in any of these backwards areas.

Old Bux, Anything a cop does is correct. Thanks for that unusual and surprising response

No. You people are just ignorant of the law. A cop can ASK anyone anything. Just like I can walk up to a random person and ask for some gum. Or a ride. Or...ask if I can see their ID. It's called a "consentual encounter".

A cop can only DEMAND and legally require it under Terry vs Ohio reasonable suspicion stops and higher.

This young kid is the type that give all cops a bad name. He gets off on bossing people around. Unfortunately, these types gravitate to law enforcement. Then, after years on the force, their attitudes fester into an us-versus-them attitude against everyone who's not a cop.

I've worked with a lot of ex cops over the years. I admire the ones that can leave a career in law enforcement and maintain a healthy, friendly demeanor.

Those are cops in totalitarian ruled places and old Nazi Germany and places they controlled. In America citizens are protected from having to "show papers".
'
He is right though. In some of our more Nazi inclined areas of the US they have whats called a "stop and identify" law. Fucking cops can harass you 24 hours a day if so inclined. Luckily i dont live in any of these backwards areas.

Once again....untrue. If the stop doesn't fit Terry vs Ohio then it's illegal.

Did you people's brains not evolve past the 1400s?

'
He is right though. In some of our more Nazi inclined areas of the US they have whats called a "stop and identify" law. Fucking cops can harass you 24 hours a day if so inclined. Luckily i dont live in any of these backwards areas.

That will be rolling out into society at large, they'll see. The jobs aren't coming back to post industrial america, but, not to worry. We have returned to bondage for profit and the system and turn $40-50K per head, per year in a for profit prison system bolstered my the hypermilitarization of police departments.

No. You people are just ignorant of the law. A cop can ASK anyone anything. Just like I can walk up to a random person and ask for some gum. Or a ride. Or...ask if I can see their ID. It's called a "consentual encounter".

A cop can only DEMAND and legally require it under Terry vs Ohio reasonable suspicion stops and higher.

The problem is that cops have a real bad habit of violence when people refuse them. :dunno:

Old Bux, Anything a cop does is correct. Thanks for that unusual and surprising response

Nope. Terry vs Ohio only pertains to search and seizure.

'

Once again....untrue. If the stop doesn't fit Terry vs Ohio then it's illegal.

Did you people's brains not evolve past the 1400s?

The law breaks the law all the time.

Forum List

Back