BUILD THE WALL. I don't give a damn who pays for it. Me, you or the man on the moon. Build it.

All you lefties are backing off your it won't get built mantra and shifting to a you'll pay for it mantra.

I don't care. Build it.
How much will you chip in?

Landmines are really cheap. I'll buy one.
Are you trying to keep them from coming or us from leaving?

You live in Michigan row your daddy's boat across the shore to freedom ..oh wait you can't.. Daddy's wallet is behind

Even if he started building a wall. If you all can live with it so can I. Plus he will prove you wrong when he doubles the debt like I predicted

All you lefties are backing off your it won't get built mantra and shifting to a you'll pay for it mantra.

I don't care. Build it.

You live in Michigan row your daddy's boat across the shore to freedom ..oh wait you can't.. Daddy's wallet is behind
That's funny coming from someone who voted for trump and bush.

Obama and Clinton didn't have rich daddy's but bush and trump were silver spoons.

If I run will you vote for me too? Ya dumb

I don't care. Build it.

Obama and Clinton didn't have rich daddy's but bush and trump were silver spoons.

Clinton is a rapist and sold influence for $$$.

Obama was an inexperienced community organizer with a silver tongue, he hated America and apologized for us. Michelle was never proud of America except when her hubby was prez.

I don't care. Build it.

I didn't vote for Trump or Bush Jr the second time

I have a good conscience.. In that regards..

I am just sitting back and enjoying this mess that you liberals created.
:)

It's fun to watch

Obama was an inexperienced community organizer with a silver tongue, he hated America and apologized for us. Michelle was never proud of America except when her hubby was prez.
Just don't vote for men like trump then call me a daddy's boy.

In fact most Republicans come from middle to upper class families. Very few of you are like Ben carson so you lack empathy. Even Ben does.

But like I said trump hasn't done anything I can live with yet. I like the Muslim ban. We have enough Muzzy's and mexies here now

Clinton wasn't a rapist.. But you figured Michelle out right

It's fun to watch
Did you vote for Republican senators and governors? Then you are to blame more than you know.

I only respect you more than people who don't vote. At least you vote. And who am I to tell you that you vote wrong. Maybe for you the GOP is best. That's freedom. I just in awe people this dumb

In fact most Republicans come from middle to upper class families. Very few of you are like Ben carson so you lack empathy. Even Ben does.

But like I said trump hasn't done anything I can live with yet. I like the Muslim ban. We have enough Muzzy's and mexies here now

Being from the Middle Class, I have plenty of friends who are worse off, and I see who hard I and my peers have to work to STAY middle class.

THe idea that we, middle class, have no empathy for the Poor, is incorrect.

Am I good or what?

First I destroy Oreo "the tunnel digger " and now I am destroying you.. You're a daddy's boy

Being from the Middle Class, I have plenty of friends who are worse off, and I see who hard I and my peers have to work to STAY middle class.

You've been conned is all I'm saying. The rich own and control you. You'll see.

Hope I'm wrong but I rarely am

Am I good or what?

First I destroy Oreo "the tunnel digger " and now I am destroying you.. You're a daddy's boy

Chances are you are not a winner. The white people who are frustrated financially and were left behind are hurting. Is that you? And are you a racist? I called it!

And I think YOU'VE been conned. And I hope that Trump gets a chance to show you.

I see that you like the ban. Hillary would have done the exact OPPOSITE.

Am I good or what?

You're friends with politichics? That's all I need to know rwnj

It's fun to watch
Did you vote for Republican senators and governors? Then you are to blame more than you know.

I only respect you more than people who don't vote. At least you vote. And who am I to tell you that you vote wrong. Maybe for you the GOP is best. That's freedom. I just in awe people this dumb

No I have not voted since Bush Jr the first time.

It's the last time I ever voted..

I won't ever do it again.

And I think YOU'VE been conned. And I hope that Trump gets a chance to show you.

He's getting his chance.

Sounds like you are ready to accept every excuse Kelly's be Conway gives you.

We told you it wasn't easy and sorry but we don't have to implement every crazy thought trump has. We debate first because every decision has consequences. Don't be a sheep who wants an authoritarian dictator over a democracy. We have checks and balances and don't cry if even the Republicans say no you can't trump

It's fun to watch

No I have not voted since Bush Jr the first time.

It's the last time I ever voted..

I won't ever do it again.
Then piss off. You are a bad citizen and you don't matter

Am I good or what?

You're friends with politichics? That's all I need to know rwnj

Of course we are friends.. I didn't pick her.. She picked me..

She is a great girl who knows what it was like to live in a communist country .

Plus she is a ranger fan.

He's getting his chance.

Sounds like you are ready to accept every excuse Kelly's be Conway gives you.

We told you it wasn't easy and sorry but we don't have to implement every crazy thought trump has. We debate first because every decision has consequences. Don't be a sheep who wants an authoritarian dictator over a democracy. We have checks and balances and don't cry if even the Republicans say no you can't trump

The Republicans were anti-democratic when they tried to steal the primary. They don't get to claim principled opposition status.

I want rubber stamp servileness for the next 8 years.

Forum List

Back