Build It! Trump's Border Wall Request Equals 0.035% Of Federal Spending

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Not only that, the wall will take two or three years to build.

At three years, that breaks it down to roughly 0.0116% of the yearly budgets each year. That's 0.000116 of the budget each year. We can get this done!

border_wall-chart.jpg

www.cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/trumps-border-wall-request-equals-0035-federal-spending

• Banned
Breaking News Update

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago Don't let the fake media tell you that I have changed my position on the WALL. It will get built and help stop drugs, human trafficking etc.

Breaking News Update

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago Don't let the fake media tell you that I have changed my position on the WALL. It will get built and help stop drugs, human trafficking etc.
Breaking news! It will NEVER be built, because a whole lot of Republicans in Congress are against it.

The wall will be built... and Mexico will be paying for it.
It's a huge project that'll take time to work through.

How about enforcing the laws and going after those like you that hire illegals?

It would be cheaper than building a wall that the cartels will tunnel under.

500,000 people a year come here legally for school, vacation or work and never go home. Will this great wall stop them?

The designers who've put bids in have all said the wall will have high sensitivity ground sensors to detect tunneling.

The designs be

The designers who've put bids in have all said the wall will have high sensitivity ground sensors to detect tunneling.

Still why not just dry the jobs up for illegals and stop those like you from hiring them?

A lot cheaper, but seeing you are a wasteful spender mean you prefer wasting money on something that will be nothing but a joke!

It doesn't matter how little or how much it costs, it is still a waste of money. Monitoring the border is much less expensive than building a wall.

Forum List

Back