Why I want Trump's policies to be passed......

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
I mean this in all honesty, I DO want for Trump's policies and agenda to be enacted....Like his plan to eradicate the ACA...his plan to drastically cut taxes for his rich buddies WHILE borrowing money to build his beautiful wall.....his plan to revert to coal firing plants, etc.

WHY?.....Well, the answer is rather simple.

As the latest poll states that 96% of trump voters STILL support him, it is obvious that they
re either too dumb to realize the huge mistake they made in helping to elect a fraud.....OR, that they need to be kicked in their respective groin to finally realize how they are getting screwed.

So far these Trump ass lickers are gloating over having satisfied their rabid hatred of Obama and Clinton, and are still high over their win; never mind that the entire planet thinks that we're nuts.

The very best way to oust the orange clown and his billionaire cabinet, is to let them screw their own base of nitwits. Only then will this clueless base wake up to the fact that it wasn't ONLY democrats who lost.....

another silly post , you certainly are consistent in your posting habits Nat !!

Apparently someone hasn't figured out that whatever Trump does will affect all Americans not just the ones that supported him. :rolleyes:

"In case you hadn't notice General, you're in it with me" -- President Kennedy, 13 Days

trump beat Hillary again.... lol
How many times can one person lose the presidency?

I mean this in all honesty, I DO want for Trump's policies and agenda to be enacted....Like his plan to eradicate the ACA...his plan to drastically cut taxes for his rich buddies WHILE borrowing money to build his beautiful wall.....his plan to revert to coal firing plants, etc.

As the latest poll states that 96% of trump voters STILL support him, it is obvious that they
re either too dumb to realize the huge mistake they made in helping to elect a fraud.....OR, that they need to be kicked in their respective groin to finally realize how they are getting screwed.

So far these Trump ass lickers are gloating over having satisfied their rabid hatred of Obama and Clinton, and are still high over their win; never mind that the entire planet thinks that we're nuts.

The very best way to oust the orange clown and his billionaire cabinet, is to let them screw their own base of nitwits. Only then will this clueless base wake up to the fact that it wasn't ONLY democrats who lost.....
drunk hill.jpg
/---- Guess who will never choose a USSC judge...

re either too dumb to realize the huge mistake they made
How many are still stupid enough to vote for the loser again?

trump beat Hillary again.... lol
How many times can one person lose the presidency?

Chill out TN, she's trying to break William Jennings Bryan's record of 3 Presidential Election Loses, at which point she gets a free copy of "Time to Change Careers For Complete Idiots" and a purdy golden participation trophy.

What's the opposite of "high over their win"? Maybe self destructive and angry and incoherent over their loss? Why can't the left accept the results of the five month old election and move on to make America great again?

What's the opposite of "high over their win"? Maybe self destructive and angry and incoherent over their loss? Why can't the left accept the results of the five month old election and move on to make America great again?
Why can't the left accept the results of the five month old election and move on to make America great again?

They would have been more than happy to...

if their candidate had won

Chill out TN, she's trying to break William Jennings Bryan's record of 3 Presidential Election Loses, at which point she gets a free copy of "Time to Change Careers For Complete Idiots" and a purdy golden participation trophy.

I'm an old male, you fucking moron (I realize that you racist, misogynist pigs think that only a female could be a liberal).......

Why can't the left accept the results of the five month old election and move on to make America great again?

Hillary would have made America great again? take all medications including herbs you use to a pharmacy and get your self checked for drug interactions.

Hillary would have made America great again? take all medications including herbs you use to a pharmacy and get your self checked for drug interactions.

misread my post?

Hillary would have made America great again?

here's my chance to tell you right wing fuck heads that if you do NOT think that America is still great.....then move your sorry ass to Moscow and be with your new found buddies......LOL

New Topics

Forum List

Back