BUH-BAM! NY Times: FBI Retaliated Against Trump For Comey Firing

How the hell did Trump ask ANYONE to hack a server that was already offline and had been for months and everyone in the world knew it?

When her e-mails / files had been deleted, her server 'Bleach Bit' wiped, her multiple devices illegally destroyed, etc...

:p

Snowflakes desperately grasping for anything left they can use to spin, lie, deny, justify, distract, etc... be like:

I keep getting suckered in by that guy. I keep thinking THIS time, THIS time he's here for serious honest discussion. No he never is.

You should man up and admit Drumpf asked the Russians to hack the server. :rolleyes:
You should really walk back over to the 'butt-hurt' table, finally accept the evidence...and reality, lick your wounds, and remain silent.

As the saying goes,
'It is better to remain silent and let people think you are stupid than to open your mouth and prove them right'.

You should man up and admit Drumpf asked the Russians to hack the server. :rolleyes:
You should really walk back over to the 'butt-hurt' table, finally accept the evidence...and reality, lick your wounds, and remain silent.

As the saying goes,
'It is better to remain silent and let people think you are stupid than to open your mouth and prove them right'.

You prove to people you are an idiot every single time you post so thanks for the heads up. :rolleyes:

'Third, even if the Republican Party had changed its convention platform regarding Ukraine, which it had not, that is also neither a problem nor any of the FBI’s business.

It’s shocking and scandalous that the FBI thinks it should criminalize foreign policy disputes.'

Landslide 2020

First, Trump never called on Russia to hack Clinton, despite repeated media claims to the contrary.

Clinton had already destroyed her server, along with 30,000 emails she claimed were about yoga, while she was under investigation for mishandling classified information.

Trump was highlighting that tons of hackers could have already accessed her insecure server when it still existed and, if they had, those emails should be released so that Americans would know what foreign governments undoubtedly already did.

It was a way to highlight her reckless handling of classified information and the global security concerns of that.
"First, Trump never called on Russia to hack Clinton"

Uh. Yeah he did....

no he did not. he did not say to HACK her, but *if* russia could find hillarys deleted e-mails, show 'em.

you're fucked in the head if you think this means RUSSIA HACK HER!!!!

So how were they going to find her deleted emails without hacking? :rolleyes:

Going through the old email pile at the dump I suppose.........

He called on Russia for help. Certainly not something a patriot would do.

He is un-American.

Republican scum have embrace it.

Uh. Yeah he did....

You skipped right over this part in your rush to spin the sh!t out of this point in order to protect your reality-denying bubble you live in:

"Trump was highlighting that tons of hackers could have already accessed her insecure server when it still existed and, if they had, those emails should be released so that Americans would know what foreign governments undoubtedly already did.

It was a way to highlight her reckless handling of classified information and the global security concerns of that."

ALSO, Try to use some common sense for a minute, snowflake. IF Trump was 'in league' with the Russians' would he really call on Russia to hack Hillary's e-mails (which she had already destroyed) on live TV in front of the world?

Comey declared HILLARY was too stupid to know she was breaking laws...and even Hillary, being as stupid as Comey claimed, would not have done so.

Bwuhahahaha.....
You said Drumpf never called on Russia to hack Clinton. You were wrong no matter what long winded deflection you want to post in response to the fact that he did and he is on video doing it. :rolleyes:

The next thing youre going to claim is Drumpf never said Mexico will pay for the wall.

How the hell did Trump ask ANYONE to hack a server that was already offline and had been for months and everyone in the world knew it?

At MOST you could say "Trump asked Russia to turn over emails that they had hacked in the past" but of course that doesn't sound as nefarious, so you dumb shits have to do what you dumb shits do best, be dishonest.

Still, asking Russia for help against an opponent is something no other candidate in my lifetime has ever done. I never thought Republicans would ever embrace such an unpatriotic person.

Uh. Yeah he did....
You are not this obtuse. You know good and damn well he didn't say "go hack the DNC and get their emails." He said "I hope you are able to find the 30,000 missing emails."

It was a stupid thing to say as The President, even though, in any other situation, it would have been a solid, sick burn.

Uh. Yeah he did....

You skipped right over this part in your rush to spin the sh!t out of this point in order to protect your reality-denying bubble you live in:

"Trump was highlighting that tons of hackers could have already accessed her insecure server when it still existed and, if they had, those emails should be released so that Americans would know what foreign governments undoubtedly already did.

It was a way to highlight her reckless handling of classified information and the global security concerns of that."

ALSO, Try to use some common sense for a minute, snowflake. IF Trump was 'in league' with the Russians' would he really call on Russia to hack Hillary's e-mails (which she had already destroyed) on live TV in front of the world?

Comey declared HILLARY was too stupid to know she was breaking laws...and even Hillary, being as stupid as Comey claimed, would not have done so.

Bwuhahahaha.....
You said Drumpf never called on Russia to hack Clinton. You were wrong no matter what long winded deflection you want to post in response to the fact that he did and he is on video doing it. :rolleyes:

The next thing youre going to claim is Drumpf never said Mexico will pay for the wall.

At MOST you could say "Trump asked Russia to turn over emails that they had hacked in the past" but of course that doesn't sound as nefarious, so you dumb shits have to do what you dumb shits do best, be dishonest.
funny as hell clinton can wordsmith their way out of anything by getting very "particular" with "words matter". if we do that here, trump isn't even saying russia hacked her, just that if they find the mails, send 'em over.

but when you're talking with someone who does the "drumph" shit, you're talking to a bitter moron and they're not going to be honest, they're going to hate and get their shots in. that's it.

Liberals are not fully human beings. Internalize that. A joke about finding emails set them off? They fact check claims on hamburgers? It’s because their minds are basically alien.
Humanity involves communications. They lack the ability of nuance and they certainly lack all humor *except* the shrill cackle of jackels in a pack. their comedians think decapitated heads and attacks on the president are what humor is.
It’s where Puritanism first came from and before that the Pharisees. Hidebound, legalistic, unbending and immature minds.
Thank God we defeated them politically yet again. But not enough. They have to be rooted out of the beuracracy as you can see.

Uh. Yeah he did....

Bwuhahahaha.....

First sentence, he was being sarcastic and joking. You wouldn't understand.

Second sentence, yes they will. You wouldn't understand.

First, Trump never called on Russia to hack Clinton, despite repeated media claims to the contrary.

Clinton had already destroyed her server, along with 30,000 emails she claimed were about yoga, while she was under investigation for mishandling classified information.

Trump was highlighting that tons of hackers could have already accessed her insecure server when it still existed and, if they had, those emails should be released so that Americans would know what foreign governments undoubtedly already did.

It was a way to highlight her reckless handling of classified information and the global security concerns of that.

Uh. Yeah he did....

no he did not. he did not say to HACK her, but *if* russia could find hillarys deleted e-mails, show 'em.

He is un-American.

please give me the quote where he asked for help.

i don't want your biased interpretation, i want the line he said that in your mind says RUSSIA HELP! he does say if they find 'em, share.

the lengths some people will go to is astounding to me.

The fact that you think ANYONE who would / could potentially BE working / colluding with the Russians would seriously call on them to Hack Hillary IN THE MIDDLE OF A WORLD-WIDE TELEVISED DEBATE makes you look as stupid as Comey declared Hillary to be.

If Trump had been working with the Russians, which evidence shows he was / is NOT, he would have had - like Hillary did - multiple connections. multiple ways to contact them and work with them.

For example, Bill Clinton met directly with Putin. Hillary had the Trump-hating foreign spy (who was working for the FBI), had (DOJ) Ohr's wife who was working for Fusion GPS and with Steele....

Suggesting Trump communicated with the Russians through open televised debates is just about the dumbest thing I have ever heard a snowflake say....JUST ABOUT.

Uh. Yeah he did....
You are not this obtuse. You know good and damn well he didn't say "go hack the DNC and get their emails." He said "I hope you are able to find the 30,000 missing emails."

It was a stupid thing to say as The President, even though, in any other situation, it would have been a solid, sick burn.

It was indeed a great burn by Trump exposing the criminality of Hillary. And they felt the burn deeply and cried like babies.
And then they lost:)

I can guarantee you that politics aside if you were having a beer with this Asclepias guy and you were like "damn I hope the Russians find those emails " he would laugh his ass off. Cuz it was/is funny.

But these people have let politics take over their lives. They have let their hatred of Trump CONSUME them.

Let me give a similar example. When Obama was President , and he did that little bit where he read Trump's tweet that said "Obama will go down as the worst President ever" and he responded with "dear @real______ at least I WILL go down as a President of the United States" that was just funny, it wasn't some secret message from Obama telling the minions to make sure Trump lost. It was just fucking funny. And if you thought anything else you are a humorless twat.

THE TRUTH / FACTS ARE FINALLY OUT...THE CRIME OF DEMOCRATS / THE FBI ARE FULLT ADMITTED....BY THE NY TIMES!

----------------------------

The New York Times revealed the FBI’s surprisingly flimsy justification for launching a retaliatory investigation into President Donald Trump, their chief adversary during their recent troubled era.

Admitting there is no actual evidence for their probe into whether Trump “worked for the Russians,” FBI officials instead cited their foreign policy differences with him, his lawful firing of bungling FBI Director James Comey, and alarm that he accurately revealed to the American public that he was told he wasn’t under investigation by the FBI, when they preferred to hide that fact.

Criminalizing Foreign Policy Differences

Using leaked information and testimony from various former governmental officials, we learn that the FBI opened its aggressive, norm-breaking, and
unconstitutional investigation, supposedly into whether Trump “worked for the Russians,” after he fired Comey and revealed how the agency was playing games with their spurious “Russia” probe.

NYT Reveals FBI Retaliated Against Trump For Lawfully Firing Comey

Are the MORONS at THE FBI TOO STUPID TO REALIZE THEY COMMITTED TREASON OR WERE ABOUT TO? OBAMA Participated in these acts, btw.

Just like Hillary Clinton was "Too Stupid To Go To Jail" Maybe The FBI under James The Cleaner Comey thought they'd never be prosecuted because they too were too stupid to know they were committing multiple felonies.

treason
[tree-zuh n]
|
SEE MORE SYNONYMS FOR treason ON THESAURUS.COM
noun
the offense of acting to overthrow one's government or to harm or kill its sovereign.
a violation of allegiance to one's sovereign or to one's state.
the betrayal of a trust or confidence; breach of faith; treachery.

Last edited:

Uh. Yeah he did....

He is un-American.

i don't want your biased interpretation, i want the line he said that in your mind says RUSSIA HELP! he does say if they find 'em, share.

Hey I understand you want to run cover for that unpatriotic son of a bitch for reaching out to his Russian pals for help. It's what Republikaans do these days.

Exhibit A

Trump's salad comment isn't sexist, you're "overreading" it, conservative commentator explains to CNN hosts

Burnett responded: “I’m not overreading it. He made a joke that was sexist about women. I guess maybe what we’re disagreeing with is whether it’s funny and whether humor is something that’s serious.”

Like the soviets liberals see no humor except when it is “serious” and in service to political orthodoxy. A joke about salad is catastrophic...a decapitated head is funny.
Not fully human.

Uh. Yeah he did....

He is un-American.

Hey I understand you want to run cover for that unpatriotic son of a bitch for reaching out to his Russian pals for help. It's what Republikaans do these days.

so, attack and insult but not answer the question.

this is what fools do these days. can't back up what they say so attack those who bother to ask.

I can guarantee you that politics aside if you were having a beer with this Asclepias guy and you were like "damn I hope the Russians find those emails " he would laugh his ass off. Cuz it was/is funny.

But these people have let politics take over their lives. They have let their hatred of Trump CONSUME them.

Let me give a similar example. When Obama was President , and he did that little bit where he read Trump's tweet that said "Obama will go down as the worst President ever" and he responded with "dear @real______ at least I WILL go down as a President of the United States" that was just funny, it wasn't some secret message from Obama telling the minions to make sure Trump lost. It was just fucking funny. And if you thought anything else you are a humorless twat.

I hate to admit it but that was indeed funny. Damn funny. And it’s even funnier now :)

Forum List

Back