Buckeyes lose 31-0. And you say college sports ISN'T fixed? HAHA

M GO BLUE! Cheater's proof that the Wolverines belonged in that game, not the ref-bribing, dirtbag Fuckeyes.

1c33abb11814342d215a120c05710475

Blue couldn't beat FSU. And you think they could have done something against Clemson?

That's what,happens when the Yankees come south.

True dat....Alabama playing in GEORGIA like it was a home game.... Dixie sticks together.

Hey Tom, if you are going to talk in the sports forum, you might want to learn a bit about the game. Who decided the game would be in Atlanta? Bama? No. And when did they decide? When they saw Bama was going to win? No.

If the game had been in Seattle, the results would have been the same.

Somebody made a fortune here and that means somebody took a bribe to throw the game. Player, ref, coach, i can't say. How can they lose 31 zipper.??

Will the bucks drop out of the top ten? They should.

Nobody paid anybody. Clemson showed up and played their best game. OSU showed up and thought the Tigers would tremble at the sight of them. Ohio State got their ass whipped like a redheaded stepchild. Clemson out played them in every facet of the game.

Somebody made a fortune here and that means somebody took a bribe to throw the game. Player, ref, coach, i can't say. How can they lose 31 zipper.??

Buckeyes took a dive, they didn't want to face the Tide, they are chicken.

True dat....Alabama playing in GEORGIA like it was a home game.... Dixie sticks together.

Hey Tom, if you are going to talk in the sports forum, you might want to learn a bit about the game. Who decided the game would be in Atlanta? Bama? No. And when did they decide? When they saw Bama was going to win? No.

Hey boy.....did you go to short-bus U by any chance? Most folks know Saban pays better than anybody else and most of the Tide are apes who can barely read.....some of them are probably in their mid-20's with no job skills or marketable talent. Few of them ever play in the NFL....BUST U...so it figures an ignorant turd like you would identify with them. If the NCAA had any balls at all they'd tear that program apart.

Last edited:
Ohio St. can't beat Clemson, so now it's Alabama's fault? Lol! Sounds like Ohio St. has loser fans.

The Buckeyes suck.

Hey boy.....did you go to short-bus U by any chance? Most folks know Saban pays better than anybody else and most of the Tide are apes who can barely read.....some of them are probably in their mid-20's with no job skills or marketable talent. Few of them ever play in the NFL....BUST U...so it figures an ignorant turd like you would identify with them. If the NCAA had any balls at all they'd tear that program apart.

Once again, you just make shit up and throw it out there.

Most folks who know Saban, know he is serious about his athletes getting an education. That is a fact.

The Alabama football program has a graduation rate higher than the national average for all college students (athletes or not).

Few ever play in the NFL?? Are you kidding me?? This is not only a lie, it shows complete ignorance on the topic.

I didn't watch the Clemson beatdown of OSU. I had a fantastic party to go to.

But watching the highlights and clips from the game, it is obvious that the Buckeyes were not ready for this game. The O-line was pitiful. The Wideouts were almost as bad. And the QB was mediocre, at best. The defense played decently. But the Buckeyes were not capable of beating any of the 3 other playoff teams. Washington would have destroyed them. Bama would have humiliated them. And Clemson had the good fortune to play them first.

OSU, shouldn't have been in the top ten at the end of the season, but Notre Dame was busy

But watching the highlights and clips from the game, it is obvious that the Buckeyes were not ready for this game. The O-line was pitiful. The Wideouts were almost as bad. And the QB was mediocre, at best. .

You got that right - black QBs just don't cut it. They have physical ability but not the brains or guts to be a QB. But in this day of affirmative action, schools feel they have to give the job to them. JT would make a fine receiver.

But watching the highlights and clips from the game, it is obvious that the Buckeyes were not ready for this game. The O-line was pitiful. The Wideouts were almost as bad. And the QB was mediocre, at best. .

You got that right - black QBs just don't cut it. They have physical ability but not the brains or guts to be a QB. But in this day of affirmative action, schools feel they have to give the job to them. JT would make a fine receiver.

That is pure bullshit. There are black rocket scientists, surgeons, and astrophysicists. Your nonsensical claims show your own insecurities, not any actual facts.

Oh, and the QB that humiliated your Buckeyes is black.

Alright winter. What are we going to do about the championship? My head says Alabama, my heart says Clemson. I am reminded of the great philosopher Rick Flair who is often quoted as saying, if you want to be the man, ya got to beat the man. Sure would be nice to have a couple of tickets to the fsu/ala game in Atlanta nexT September.

Alright winter. What are we going to do about the championship? My head says Alabama, my heart says Clemson. I am reminded of the great philosopher Rick Flair who is often quoted as saying, if you want to be the man, ya got to beat the man. Sure would be nice to have a couple of tickets to the fsu/ala game in Atlanta nexT September.

I think this may be the year Alabama loses a championship game. Clemson, when they are on, is as complete a team as there is out there. And Watson should have taken home the Heisman trophy.

But our defense is a shade or two better than Clemson's. I trust our special teams to score. Our punter is fantastic at pinning the opponent deep. And Bo is peaking at the perfect time.

I would LOVE to be at the FSU/Alabama game.

Ok winter, let's at least make a prediction. I do not know what the vegas odds are but I will say 35-33 Clemson. I do think losing Kiffen is going to hurt them, and I don't know if coming from behind is something th freshman quarterback has done before. I only have 50/50 confidence in my prediction. I expect and hope it will be a great game. Stem the tide.

Ok winter, let's at least make a prediction. I do not know what the vegas odds are but I will say 35-33 Clemson. I do think losing Kiffen is going to hurt them, and I don't know if coming from behind is something th freshman quarterback has done before. I only have 50/50 confidence in my prediction. I expect and hope it will be a great game. Stem the tide.

I'm predicting 38-33, with the Crimson Tide winning.

I don't think losing Kiffin is a negative. He was terrible against Washington. He has been distracted since he was hired at FAU.

Sark knows the players and the system. He and Kiffin have similar styles. Sark is a better runningback coach. Plus, we can watch film on Clemson and know what they do. They have to factor in a new OC.

And our defense is better than last year. It is faster.

Whether Bama or Clemson wins, I will enjoy the game and I enjoy the ride that Bama has been on. It's nice to be in the big game, what happens after that is all good.

Forum List

Back