Buckeyes lose 31-0. And you say college sports ISN'T fixed? HAHA

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Somebody made a fortune here and that means somebody took a bribe to throw the game. Player, ref, coach, i can't say. How can they lose 31 zipper.??

Will the bucks drop out of the top ten? They should.

Somebody made a fortune here and that means somebody took a bribe to throw the game. Player, ref, coach, i can't say. How can they lose 31 zipper.??

Will the bucks drop out of the top ten? They should.

RECOUNT! RECOUNT!

nintchdbpict000281017437.jpg

Man another conspiracy. Talk to 911 inside job, he thinks the NFL is rigged.

Ohio St. sucked, no set up. No throwing the game, they just stunk.

M GO BLUE! Cheater's proof that the Wolverines belonged in that game, not the ref-bribing, dirtbag Fuckeyes.

1c33abb11814342d215a120c05710475

• Banned
Man another conspiracy. Talk to 911 inside job, he thinks the NFL is rigged.

Damn right. Like the russian conspiracy obama proved that gave trump the white house; They're everywhere. Don't trust nobody.

The NFL admits their league is fixed. The weaker teams get a softer schedule.

Watch the Detroit Lions get HOSED tomorrow night....NFL wants the fudge-Packers in the playoffs....Detroit? no way.

M GO BLUE! Cheater's proof that the Wolverines belonged in that game, not the ref-bribing, dirtbag Fuckeyes.

Michigan lost their bowl game too in a real nail-biter. Big ten is now 2 -5 in bowls with 3 more to go. All on monday

Michigan lost their bowl game too in a real nail-biter. Big ten is now 2 -5 in bowls with 3 more to go. All on monday

Peppers copped out....faked a pull-hammy to keep his draft-hopes top-ten. Too bad Jake Butt didn't....tore an ACL and won't be able to make it to the combine.......shitty deal for a great kid.

I think people underestimate the effects of morale. Once they scored on them real hard, they lost heart I think.

When their field goal kicker missed his first two ( admittedly 47 yards) the bucks figured this just isn't our day. That kicker did terrible in the michigan game too.

Big blue and Ohio state didn't belong where they were. penn state should have been there. Hope this will be a lesson to the committee in the future. Don't let the coach sell you hype.

Happy New Year

BLUE beat Perv State....don't be ridiculous. Wolverines waterloo was the Iowa game....Hawkeyes looked like the Pittsburgh Steelers that night....Alabama would have lost that game....We beat Ohio State....they were short of the 1st down and down by 3...everybody knows it.

Forum List

Back