Buck McKeon disses Darrell Issa over Benghazi witness

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Oct 4, 2010
New York City
When your own party is getting sick of Shennigans..you know things are going wrong.

McKeon (R-Calif.) called Brig. Gen. Robert Lovell an unreliable witness and criticized Lovell’s assertion that the State Department was not quick to deploy troops to respond to the 2012 terrorist attack in Libya. Lovell testified Thursday before Issa’s (R-Calif.) oversight panel.

(Also on POLITICO: John Boehner calls on John Kerry to testify on Benghazi)

“BG Lovell did not serve in a capacity that gave him reliable insight into operational options available to commanders during the attack, nor did he offer specific courses of action not taken,” McKeon said.

McKeon added, “The Armed Services Committee has interviewed more than a dozen witnesses in the operational chain of command that night, yielding thousands of pages of transcripts, e-mails, and other documents. We have no evidence that Department of State officials delayed the decision to deploy what few resources DoD had available to respond.”

Read more: Buck McKeon disses Darrell Issa over Benghazi witness - POLITICO.com

I actually think they should keep this going to the midterms!

Along with the good news about the ACA, Unemployment and the economy in general, the Conservative alternative is just looking like crap.

i love how libbies whine about all the benghazi threads....and then create more benghazi threads

Me?

I'm not whining at all.

I love the whole thing.

It's a clown show run by a crimeboss.

I say keep this up.

Along with everything else Firebug Issa is doing.

i love how libbies whine about all the benghazi threads....and then create more benghazi threads

Me?

I'm not whining at all.

I love the whole thing.

I say keep this up.

I fully agree. The Republicans are damaging this country in so many ways it is hard to keep up. Benghazi investigations alone count for about a dozen of those attempts.

Me?

I'm not whining at all.

I love the whole thing.

I say keep this up.

I fully agree. The Republicans are damaging this country in so many ways it is hard to keep up. Benghazi investigations alone count for about a dozen of those attempts.

Initially? Yeah..

But I think the damage is coming to an end.

Everything single thing Conservatives have done against Obama has blown up in their faces.

Additionally it also puts on display, they have no ideas. They are offering no alternatives.

They want a country run by rich folks and the church.

We had a time in human history where that was done.

It was called "The Dark Ages".

Me?

I'm not whining at all.

I love the whole thing.

I say keep this up.

Initially? Yeah..

Everything single thing Conservatives have done against Obama has blown up in their faces.

Additionally it also puts on display, they have no ideas. They are offering no alternatives.

I think the fact that they have a 2010 Tea party loud mouth, scandal chasing Rep. leading the committee says a lot about what they are trying to do. The Tea party is standing in the way of every significant piece of legislation that comes to the House and voted to repeal Obamacare over 50 times but they sure are all about getting to the "truth". They care so much for 4 dead but not for millions in need. The Masters of the Tea party have the Republicans on a short lease.

In their defense, its all they have. They definitely don't want to do the people's work w/ an election coming up.

Last edited:
In their defense, its all they have.

The real problem with this is that it is, and intentionally so, an attack on the federal government. There is a reason is said the while one should show respect to the office even if one does not respect the person. This investigation is not just an attack on persons but also on offices. It is an intentional attempt to weaken our government, to separate the people from its government. The damage this is doing to the government of the United States of America can not be understated. Not another country in the world could possibly mount and attack of such magnitude.

[your edit was not included but seen all the same.]

Last edited:
At least Snowden had somewhat a logical reason. (One I find completely unacceptable all the same.) But these Republicans do not even have a logical argument and they are doing more damage than Snowden will ever do.

I don't find these Benghazi investigations un-American, I find them anti-American. Just like cheering on Putin. The Republican party has lost its way on the most basic of levels.

No chicken shit little 2010 Tea party fuck subpoenas the Secretary of State for the second time to his little hack committee witchhunt publicity jerk off. At some point you just stand the fuck down. (Oops, Did I say that out loud.)

Initially? Yeah..

I think the fact that they have a 2010 Tea party loud mouth, scandal chasing Rep. leading the committee says a lot about what they are trying to do. The Tea party is standing in the way of every significant piece of legislation that comes to the House and voted to repeal Obamacare over 50 times but they sure are all about getting to the "truth". They care so much for 4 dead but not for millions in need. The Masters of the Tea party have the Republicans on a short lease.

Sometimes you dumbass loons leave me in a quandry. I don't know whether to laugh at your abject ignorance, or cry at your obvious partisan stupidity.

The Tea party Republicans in the House are doing exactly what the people who voted them into office elected them to do. And, it may absolutely amaze you to hear this, but their opinions over what is good for America, are just as valid, if not more so, than your dumbass opinions.

After the next election, there will be lots of legislation passing both houses of congress, and I doubt that you will like any of it. I expect to hear a whole lot of whinning and knashing of teeth. Then, it will be your messiah saying no, and you will be cheering him on. Dumbass hypocrites.

Initially? Yeah..

Sometimes you dumbass loons leave me in a quandry. I don't know whether to laugh at your abject ignorance, or cry at your obvious partisan stupidity.

The Tea party Republicans in the House are doing exactly what the people who voted them into office elected them to do. And, it may absolutely amaze you to hear this, but their opinions over what is good for America, are just as valid, if not more so, than your dumbass opinions.

After the next election, there will be lots of legislation passing both houses of congress, and I doubt that you will like any of it. I expect to hear a whole lot of whinning and knashing of teeth. Then, it will be your messiah saying no, and you will be cheering him on. Dumbass hypocrites.

You throw the word Messiah around a lot. I wonder if you have any idea what it means.

No chicken shit little 2010 Tea party fuck subpoenas the Secretary of State for the second time to his little hack committee witchhunt publicity jerk off. At some point you just stand the fuck down. (Oops, Did I say that out loud.)

No, but it was a run-on sentence.

You can tell sallow and all the obama bots got thier talking points from huff puff and think progress

Republicans never tire of beating a dead horse

It is all they have

No, but it was a run-on sentence.

If I had a nickel for every time someone rightly corrected me on my grammer I would have lots of nickels. :( Unfortunately no nickels. I'll keep try though. ;)

Forum List

Back