BTW, does anybody think that Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner is actually a woman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little-Acorn

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2006
San Diego, CA
There's a strange lack of curiosity about his question, amidst all the screaming headlines saying he's a woman. The media really, really want you to believe he is one, when he's not. None of them are letting out the slightest peep questioning it, much less pointing out the obvious:

You can surgically remove a man's penis, put a hole there, and pump him full of hormones. He's still a man. He still has the X and Y chromosome, still has all his life conditioning as a man, all his experiences, all his physical development as a man. Similar situation for a woman.

A so-called "transgender" has not switched sexes, but only undergone genital mutilation and acquired a drug habit.

You need a womb and ovaries to be female, and "Caitlyn" has neither.

I don't know, but Jenner's actions aren't hurting me. He was born a human being, and is lucky enough to live in a country that allows the pursuit of happiness...hopefully that goal has been achieved. While sharing the story probably needed to happen, I do feel like taking it to a reality show has elements of attention whoring.

"BTW, does anybody think that Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner is actually a woman?"

Telling that you posted this in 'politics,' as clearly you and most on the right perceive it as 'political,' which it is not.

And clearly you and others on the right are attempting to contrive this into a political issue, a wedge issue, a hot button issue, and a red meat issue for the conservative base.

Last, this serves as further confirmation of the fact that most on the right fear diversity, dissent, and expressions of individual liberty, your unwarranted hostility to Jenner and other transgender Americans consistent with the conservative policy of division politics.

I don't really care if Jenner is a man or a woman. It's not the choice would have made, but it's none of my business. What I find funny is that Jenner came out as a republican. I'll bet heads are exploding at the RNC right now.

I don't really care if Jenner is a man or a woman. It's not the choice would have made, but it's none of my business. What I find funny is that Jenner came out as a republican. I'll bet heads are exploding at the RNC right now.
Yup.

I guess my only concern is that he's attached to the Kardashians, which brings a certain shallow, cartoon element to all this.

He will always be Bruce to me. But if he is happy as a she....then who am I to judge him when he is hurting nobody with his decision to try to change his body?

Yup.

I guess my only concern is that he's attached to the Kardashians, which brings a certain shallow, cartoon element to all this.

With the existing list of right wing presidential candidates you're worried about the Kardashians bringing a shallow cartoon element? What do you think Trump is doing?

Yup.

With the existing list of right wing presidential candidates you're worried about the Kardashians bringing a shallow cartoon element? What do you think Trump is doing?
Um, different subject. And I don't care one way or the other about that group.

"BTW, does anybody think that Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner is actually a woman?"

Telling that you posted this in 'politics,' as clearly you and most on the right perceive it as 'political,' which it is not.

And clearly you and others on the right are attempting to contrive this into a political issue, a wedge issue, a hot button issue, and a red meat issue for the conservative base.

Last, this serves as further confirmation of the fact that most on the right fear diversity, dissent, and expressions of individual liberty, your unwarranted hostility to Jenner and other transgender Americans consistent with the conservative policy of division politics.

You didn't answer the question.

Actually we can't really ask the question until the twig and berries have been snipped.

Quick answer, even then, still a man.

Most on the right are incapable of minding their own business, they've got to exhibit their disapproval.

Most on the right are incapable of minding their own business, they've got to exhibit their disapproval.

At least we don't go running to government to punish people we disapprove of.

still-looking_o_1073780.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back