Brzezinski: ‘Our Job’ Is to Control ‘Exactly What People Think’

The truth comes out. Now we know why the media is behaving like a gang of petulant children who need a nap.

MSNBC Anchor: "Our Job" Is To "Control Exactly What People Think" | Zero Hedge

During a lively discussion centered on fears that President Trump is "trying to undermine the media," MSNBC's Mika Brzezinski let slip the awesome unspoken truth that the media's "job" is to "actually control exactly what people think."
(video at link)

SCARBOROUGH: "Exactly. That is exactly what I hear. What Yamiche said is what I hear from all the Trump supporters that I talk to who were Trump voters and are still Trump supporters. They go, 'Yeah you guys are going crazy. He's doing -- what are you so surprised about? He is doing exactly what he said he is going to do.'"

BRZEZINSKI: "Well, I think that the dangerous, you know, edges here are that he is trying to undermine the media and trying to make up his own facts. And it could be that while unemployment and the economy worsens, he could have undermined the messaging so much that he can actually control exactly what people think. And that, that is our job."

As grabien points out, the comment failed to raise any eyebrows from her co-panelists. Instead, her co-host, Joe Scarborough, said that Trump's media antagonism puts him on par with Mussolini and Lenin...

Congratulations, you're the 100th idiot on USMB to try to spread this lie.

Tell him what he's won, Johnny!

The medias job is to report the news honestly and accurately with that the people can decide for themselves who to believe and trust.

That's not what they think.

They think they are activists who shape what they report to support their ideology of Globalization.

The truth comes out. Now we know why the media is behaving like a gang of petulant children who need a nap.

MSNBC Anchor: "Our Job" Is To "Control Exactly What People Think" | Zero Hedge

During a lively discussion centered on fears that President Trump is "trying to undermine the media," MSNBC's Mika Brzezinski let slip the awesome unspoken truth that the media's "job" is to "actually control exactly what people think."
(video at link)

SCARBOROUGH: "Exactly. That is exactly what I hear. What Yamiche said is what I hear from all the Trump supporters that I talk to who were Trump voters and are still Trump supporters. They go, 'Yeah you guys are going crazy. He's doing -- what are you so surprised about? He is doing exactly what he said he is going to do.'"

BRZEZINSKI: "Well, I think that the dangerous, you know, edges here are that he is trying to undermine the media and trying to make up his own facts. And it could be that while unemployment and the economy worsens, he could have undermined the messaging so much that he can actually control exactly what people think. And that, that is our job."

As grabien points out, the comment failed to raise any eyebrows from her co-panelists. Instead, her co-host, Joe Scarborough, said that Trump's media antagonism puts him on par with Mussolini and Lenin...

Congratulations, you're the 100th idiot on USMB to try to spread this lie.

Tell him what he's won, Johnny!
It's on video, moron:

The medias job is to report the news honestly and accurately with that the people can decide for themselves who to believe and trust.

That's not what they think.

They think they are activists who shape what they report to support their ideology of Globalization.
Oh I know that's what they believe but it's not there job which is why few trust them and why they are becoming more irrelevant with each passing year.

Yes but convincing the media to do that is the problem.
Oh the only way that will happen is when they start losing money at super speed and maybe not even then right now in the media ideology outweighs everything else.

Congratulations, you're the 100th idiot on USMB to try to spread this lie. Tell him what he's won, Johnny!
Mmmm....this is a "lie"? Can you articulate for us what exactly makes it a "lie". I find it amusing how you always pop in to threads Carby and make outrageous accusations without any details, any facts, any links, etc.

IGNORANT AND COMPLIANT...That's how Dems in power like their snowflakes.

What a bitch.

Well you think politicians aren't the same? People have been taken for a ride for a long time, even Trump was taking people for a ride. Yet the people saying it shouldn't happen, were doing so parroting what Trump was saying, ie, they weren't even listening to themselves.

I am so sick of every outlet having their obnoxious panels giving their opinions. I don't give a shit what any of them think. I would kill for the days when someone would sit behind a desk and simply report exactly what happened. Nothing more. Nothing less. And certainly no personal takes on it. Just what happened.

‘Morning Joe’ Anchor: It’s Our Job to Control What People Think
A momentary lapse allowed the truth to drop like a bomb.

News
Trey Sanchez

Sometimes the mainstream media slips and tells the truth. MSNBC’s Mika Brzezinski did just that on Wednesday, but we are certain she didn’t mean for this little nugget to slip out.

Sitting next to Joe Scarborough on Morning Joe, Brzezinski was in full complaint mode over President Trump having the audacity to think he gets to control what people think when that’s “our job,” she said:

"He is trying to undermine the media and trying to make up his own facts. And it could be that while unemployment and the economy worsens, he could have undermined the messaging so much that he can actually control exactly what people think.

"And that, that is our job.”

No one on the panel challenged and the segment continued.

IGNORANT AND COMPLIANT...That's how Dems in power like their snowflakes.

What a bitch.
Liberal media controlling their Democrat sheeple for generations.

A momentary lapse allowed the truth to drop like a bomb.

News
Trey Sanchez

Sometimes the mainstream media slips and tells the truth. MSNBC’s Mika Brzezinski did just that on Wednesday, but we are certain she didn’t mean for this little nugget to slip out.

Sitting next to Joe Scarborough on Morning Joe, Brzezinski was in full complaint mode over President Trump having the audacity to think he gets to control what people think when that’s “our job,” she said:

"He is trying to undermine the media and trying to make up his own facts. And it could be that while unemployment and the economy worsens, he could have undermined the messaging so much that he can actually control exactly what people think.

"And that, that is our job.”

No one on the panel challenged and the segment continued.

Freudian slip.

Too funny, she said "he's (Trump) is trying to control what they think, that's our job." LMAO No lady your job is to tell us what happening, not what to think about it.

You are free to think what ever you want about that clip. You are a brain dead RWNJ anyway, and you are going to continue hating what she says no matter what that might be. Me, I don't assign the sinister connotation that you do, so live it up. Laugh all you want. It won't change a single thing.

Forum List

Back