Brzezinski: ‘Our Job’ Is to Control ‘Exactly What People Think’

You are free to think what ever you want about that clip. You are a brain dead RWNJ anyway, and you are going to continue hating what she says no matter what that might be. Me, I don't assign the sinister connotation that you do, so live it up. Laugh all you want. It won't change a single thing.
Actually I never watched the clip, that would be a waste of my time.

Next moron

You are free to think what ever you want about that clip. You are a brain dead RWNJ anyway, and you are going to continue hating what she says no matter what that might be. Me, I don't assign the sinister connotation that you do, so live it up. Laugh all you want. It won't change a single thing.

Next moron

Thanks for sharing.

Next moron

Thanks for sharing.
Anything broadcast by CNN or MSNBC is only suitable for the minds of certified mental midgets. That said people like you do have the right to have programming dedicated to your IQ range, which is why you watch.

Next moron

Thanks for sharing.
Anything broadcast by CNN or MSNBC is only suitable for the minds of certified mental midgets. That said people like you do have the right to have programming dedicated to your IQ range, which is why you watch.

Watch what you want. You've made it clear that your mind is made up. I won't try to confuse you with facts.

No, they did is not what she meant.

And the MSM is not losing 'so many' viewers.

Mark Dice is a programbot the which 99% of America have no idea of who he is or what he is about.

He is certainly about failure.

Forum List

Back