Bryan Kohberger is a scapegoat!

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
What do you know, DNA matching Kohberger's was found on a knife sheath left on one of the victim's beds, officials said.
It was genetic DNA matching Kohberger's found on the knife sheath, he could of had the covering anywhere of the knife. I don't believe it, they want a scapegoat, cuz it took so long to get him.

------------------------------------------
Now his car around the vicinity, there is a major highway the path along vicinity. And his phone was turned off , was it really. He could have his phone off at any time during the day. They were eating, late nite lunch a, by the delivery boy.
That is all they have on Kohberger.

Last edited:
What do you know, DNA matching Kohberger's was found on a knife sheath left on one of the victim's beds, officials said.
It was genetic DNA matching Kohberger's found on the knife sheath, he could of had the covering anywhere of the knife. I don't believe it, they want a scapegoat, cuz it took so long to get him.

"...it took so long to get him."

It takes as long as it takes to conduct an investigation and build a case and sometimes a case is never solved at all.
Now his car around the vicinity, there is a major highway the path along vicinity. And his phone was turned off , was it really. He could have his phone off at any time during the day. They were eating, late nite lunch a, by the delivery boy.

Not sure I understand what you're saying here.

Just like a lefty to want to let the criminals go. How do you live with yourself?

"...it took so long to get him."

It takes as long as it takes to conduct an investigation and build a case and sometimes a case is never solved at all.

Not sure I understand what you're saying here.

What is the purpose of a scapegoat?

The term scapegoat, however, has evolved to refer to individuals or peoples who are symbolically or concretely made to bear responsibility for the faults or problems of others. For individuals, scapegoating is a psychological defense mechanism of denial through projecting responsibility and blame on others.

What is the purpose of a scapegoat?

The term scapegoat, however, has evolved to refer to individuals or peoples who are symbolically or concretely made to bear responsibility for the faults or problems of others. For individuals, scapegoating is a psychological defense mechanism of denial through projecting responsibility and blame on others.

Defining the term "scapegoat" for me is not evidence or proof that Kohberger is being used as a scapegoat.

My original comment stands: declaring that Kohberger is a scapegoat is based on the opinion that it "took so long to get him" which is in turn based on a completely arbitrary idea of how long it should have taken to get him.

As I said, each case takes as long as it takes depending on when and how much evidence is discovered and processed.

I say we just wait and see what the trial brings to light.

Forum List

Back