BRUTAL: Resurfaced Video of Joe Biden Should Destroy His Campaign

If Biden is the cream of the Democrat crop, they're in trouble.
We all feel the EXACT same about trump.
Somehow you contards have accepted this idiot. Too much, "I don't Care."

I vote for results, what has slow joe done in his almost 50 years in office that's note worthy?

He helped build the economy trump inherited.
no he didnt.....he rode on obamas coat tails for 8 years....
No, he did not. He did help build the economy that saved us from a depression.
if you say so.....

I vote for results, what has slow joe done in his almost 50 years in office that's note worthy?

no he didnt.....he rode on obamas coat tails for 8 years....
No, he did not. He did help build the economy that saved us from a depression.

Wrong. The economy was already on the rebound when Obama ascended the throne.

The video covers Biden's plagiarism scandal during a previous presidential campaign. The scandal drove him from the race. Note how clear and coherent his speech is compared to the slurring and incoherence we see now.

If the Hollywood Access tapes didn't hurt Trump, I doubt any old tapes will hurt Biden

You're forgetting that Biden has nothing else going for himself.

search for antifa.com
Antifa. The made up bogeyman.
The rioters are ALL losers, and those losers come from the left AND the right.

The political spectrum is circular.
Whether You are too far left or too far right, you are one. All Losers.

Qanon is some wacked up shit, and you support them.
That is some crazy shit.
None of them come from the right. The left keeps trying to push this narrative, but there isn't a shred of evidence to support it. Intelligent people know it's bullshit.

Dementia.....a horrible thing.
Worse is his family and handlers exploiting it

I'll say it again: Joe only agreed to do this for the DNC because of his electability. Once in, by next summer, Joe will bow out, some illness, and turn over the reigns to the real democrat elect they want in who could never have gotten in straight on her own.

View attachment 387745

Is that allowed? Sounds like a bait and switch.

I'll say it again: Joe only agreed to do this for the DNC because of his electability. Once in, by next summer, Joe will bow out, some illness, and turn over the reigns to the real democrat elect they want in who could never have gotten in straight on her own.

View attachment 387745

Sure. Look how Biden is in most videos. They shoot the guy up with youth serum (I've detailed twice what that could be) to get him through the election with the promise of some reward for helping them, then once everything settles down, reveal his real deteriorating condition, find him unfit for office, he steps aside, goes on with his life and Kamela steps in as POTUS. The person they wanted all along but knew she never had the name recognition or public support to get elected straight up.

Trump inherited a stagnant pile of excrement....
Is that why my 409k, I mean 401K, increased in value by over 250% in those 8 years?
Oh, for sure. Phoney.
OK, you got me.
Let's pretend then.

If a Person, any person, had 100K in the Stock Market in 2009, would that 100k have grown to 350K by 2016?
search for antifa.com
Antifa. The made up bogeyman.
The rioters are ALL losers, and those losers come from the left AND the right.

The political spectrum is circular.
Whether You are too far left or too far right, you are one. All Losers.

Qanon is some wacked up shit, and you support them.
That is some crazy shit.
None of them come from the right. The left keeps trying to push this narrative, but there isn't a shred of evidence to support it. Intelligent people know it's bullshit.
If Democrats couldn't lie they wouldn't have anything to say.

View attachment 387745

Sure. Look how Biden is in most videos. They shoot the guy up with youth serum (I've detailed twice what that could be) to get him through the election with the promise of some reward for helping them, then once everything settles down, reveal his real deteriorating condition, find him unfit for office, he steps aside, goes on with his life and Kamela steps in as POTUS. The person they wanted all along but knew she never had the name recognition or public support to get elected straight up.

No, I realize it's possible, the question is it allowed. We know Kamela did bad enough in the primaries to drop out pretty quick.

View attachment 387745

No, I realize it's possible, the question is it allowed. We know Kamela did bad enough in the primaries to drop out pretty quick.

I mean, if Joe is too sick, too ill to function as POTUS, then not only is it allowed, but it becomes mandatory! The guy has already had brain aneurysms years ago! He will never hold up through four years as POTUS.

View attachment 387745

I mean, if Joe is too sick, too ill to function as POTUS, then not only is it allowed, but it becomes mandatory! The guy has already had brain aneurysms years ago! He will never hold up through four years as POTUS.

So it would have to be after the election (if Biden wins). Not sure how it works if he drops out before the election, does Kamela become the candidate?

View attachment 387745

Can you imagine if Trump had brain aneurysms? We would have been hearing about his unfitness every day. These creatures are sick with hypocrisy.

View attachment 387745
I got on a poll her campaign was running prior to the Dem primary last year. I commented "There isn't enough dick you can suck to ever be President."

He did? How? Be specific.
He pointed. He pointed a LOT.

Are you talking about the slowest recovery since WWII? Yeah, that sounds like something great to hang your hat on. LMAO

Obama's Recoveryless Recovery.

Trump didn't have to fold up his presidential aspirations because he LIED. YOUR hero hiden biden did. Biden has never stopped stealing other people's speeches.

And you spread your ass cheeks for this loser why?
Trump didn't have to fold up his presidential aspirations because he lied is an understatement..he didn't have to because he knew his cult would not care about him lying.

Trump inherited a stagnant pile of excrement....
Is that why my 409k, I mean 401K, increased in value by over 250% in those 8 years?
Oh, for sure. Phoney.
OK, you got me.
Let's pretend then.

If a Person, any person, had 100K in the Stock Market in 2009, would that 100k have grown to 350K by 2016?

It depends on what you were invested in. A better question would be how does a novice invest 1,000 in the commodities market, and make a nice 100,000 from that tiny investment?
By giving it to a Democrat Congressman so he gives you a fat government contract in return.

Forum List

Back