Browns comeback and take down Baltimore 33-31

AFC North is competitive this year. All 4 teams can make the playoffs. Perhaps unlikely.

That's the kind of betting I like. No one gets hurt and one still has to have purpose in life when they win. :)

yep. Its just a hobby. I put in a stake and I am trying to maintain it. Sometimes I bet $5 on maybe 10 college games. Then today I bet $10 on almost every NFL game. Then I parlay a few $5 or $10 bets to win $20-$30. More points and totals than team bets. But they offer a lot of variety.

I couldn’t stand watching regular season games with commercials. This betting helps and Redzone helps, TV usually on Mute. It’s cheaper than going to any game. Maybe it keeps my mind sharp not to end up like Biden or hold off Dementia?

I am tired at end of weekend, chasing bets. Trying to offset losses.

Last edited:
A wonderful outcome.....I can't stand the Ravens.

I can't believe that Washington is currently beating the Seahawks.

Sigh, I'm sure it won't last.

woo-hoo. I needed SEA -2.5 for a parlay!! Now can they hold it for 3:47? Yahoo!!

they could not hold it! But regained the 3pt lead again as time ran out! Wow!

Last edited:
AFC North doesn't have any slackers so far this season. I'm glad to see Browns doing well despite the loss of Chubb. I fondly remember the trips to my uncle's during the late 50's and early 60's to avoid TV blackouts when Cleveland hosted the Giants, which back then were often big games of the season. Gosh did my dad hate Modell after the firing of Paul Brown.

AFC North doesn't have any slackers so far this season. I'm glad to see Browns doing well despite the loss of Chubb. I fondly remember the trips to my uncle's during the late 50's and early 60's to avoid TV blackouts when Cleveland hosted the Giants, which back then were often big games of the season. Gosh did my dad hate Modell after the firing of Paul Brown.
Boy you bring up a lot... let me respond.

1. The AFC North is the toughest conference in football.. it's a tough time to be somewhat good, a team could easily miss the playoffs because they have to play 3 other playoff teams twice.

2. Chubb was a tough blow, he was the heart and soul of the team. But we've seemed to rally. Today was a statement win. Meanwhile, the backup Ford has been very impressive.

3. Ah yes, Art Modell. Let me tell you, the guy was completely F'd over as far as the narrative. First off he did tons of philanthropy for the city. Second he waited and was passed over by the city for the other teams as far as addressing his concerns. Third even the Ohio legislature told him to leave. He was F'd over by the city of Cleveland, and when he left Cleveland successfully installed a narrative that he was some evil greedy bastard. Cleveland caused the Browns the leave, not Modell.

0:02 left, the kitty cats pull it out.

They look very good this year. NFC Championship contenders.
Why is Minnesota winning? I think we’re only two games ahead of them. And their remaining schedule doesn’t look tough. But neither does ours.

Here is my fear. We play them twice and Dallas last game of the year. They could totally catch us. We need to keep winning. As a lion fan I expect them to blow it. But they keep on winning. I’m surprised they won the last two weeks. I expected one of the games we’d lose. Just because you can’t win them all. But we keep doing it. Wtf? Love it.

Ah yes, Art Modell. Let me tell you, the guy was completely F'd over as far as the narrative.

There are conflicting stories whether Modell turned down offer to take part in the Gateway project that built the Cavs arena and Guardians ballpark.

1699889133308.png

Forum List

Back