Brought to you by Public Schools

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
Who have recently stepped up the pace of creating idiot know nothing adults with the tranny traps. Sure you all have seen the man on the street interviews asking simple questions of college students who are dumber than grade school kids used to be.
He added: "...when awesome technological powers are in the hands of a very few, and no one representing the public interest can even grasp the issues." Moreover, he predicts that people would have lost the ability to question those in power.

I see us moving in the Orwell direction of controlling thought by controlling language.
Erase or change the meaning of words like freedom, Christian, rebellion, etc... and you can almost eliminate unapproved thoughts & therefore keep complete control.
They have done this with other words- look up what a liberal actually is compared to what they claim it means now.

orwell-newspeak.jpg

I see us moving in the Orwell direction of controlling thought by controlling language.
Erase or change the meaning of words like freedom, Christian, rebellion, etc... and you can almost eliminate unapproved thoughts & therefore keep complete control.
They have done this with other words- look up what a liberal actually is compared to what they claim it means now.

View attachment 803873
That which comes to mind when you mention freedom, is the corpoations' method of selling the products in America now.

On the t.v. 3 or even 4 times in an hour on MSNBC: Liberty, liberty, liberty ......................... etc.

That's exactly it! Are they selling liberty or are they attempting to take away more of your dollars in exchange for a product that is nearly the opposite of liberty?

View attachment 803873
The revolution will be complete when the language is perfect.

I could not agree with this article more.

But how are you going to do this with a population of parents who believe they must ask their babies for "consent" before they change their diapers?

Do you think teachers are operating in a vacuum here?

Forum List

Back