Brothers indicted in bombing of diversity office

JBeukema

Rookie
Apr 23, 2009
everywhere and nowhere
PHOENIX - Twin brothers from Illinois have been indicted in a 2004 mail bombing that injured the diversity director of an Arizona town.
Dennis and Daniel Mahon are charged with conspiracy to damage buildings and property by means of explosive, according to an indictment unsealed Thursday and filed June 16 in federal court.
The indictment says the brothers intended to "promote racial discord" on behalf of the White Aryan Resistance.

2 indicted in bombing of diversity office - Crime & courts- msnbc.com

Odd that White Aryans think racial discord needs to be promoted, don't you think?

I assumed that the White Aryans would assume that racial discord is the nature order of things and wouldn't need much promotion.

What? Are they afraid that racial tolerance and racial harmony are just going to break out on their own or something?

I'm a fairly liberal guy and even I don't believe that.

Yes, contrary to liberal understanding, racial friction is pretty much the default setting of any multiracial society. We need diversity directors, lawsuits, laws, armed guards, heavy propaganda, thought control, barbed wire and a few bricks of C4 to get "racial harmony." And then it's pretty much limited to what you see on TV or the movies.

Forum List

Back